PDA

View Full Version : Shut Down The 11-05 Project?

AbolishTheGovt
10-13-2008, 07:35 PM
I started up the 11-05 Project (http://www.11-05.com) (to abolish the United States government on 11-05-2009) a couple of weeks ago, and got a significant response (a poll showed 60-70% of RPF in support of the idea). Of the dozens of people who expressed interest, only a handful offered any sort of help. And of that handful, no one has actually been able to follow through. It's literally just been myself. I totally understand the holidays are coming up, times are tough and people don't have time, people are busy, people don't want to get stuck on terrorist watch lists, etc. But, as I said when I started this project, I'm not going to do this alone--no way.

It seems the project is just not catching on--the time, I suppose, is not ready for people to rise up and exercise their Declaration-guaranteed right to abolish any form of government that becomes destructive, rather than protective, of their liberties.

If anyone is truly willing to help out with this project, please let me know now, because if no one is actually able to take part in this, I'm going to shut it down. I'm not going to get plunked onto a no-fly list and have my mail opened for nothing. :)

If no one really wants to help out with this, no hard feelings. I just want to know what the real feasability of this plan actually is.

ClockwiseSpark
10-13-2008, 07:48 PM
Keep it going. I'm doing what I can to get things moving. We have people in various states trying to put together Constitution Conventions and I think these things should be connected. Give it a few more weeks.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-13-2008, 08:01 PM
Look, until people are in fema camps, no one is going to do anything. That's the reality.

Scotso
10-13-2008, 08:17 PM
And what would you put in its place?

torchbearer
10-13-2008, 08:19 PM
No need to abolish the government, just abolish the freaks running the circus in D.C.
No need to rewrite the constitution, just reinstate it. By force if it comes that...

The unintended consequences of abolishing the government, which would require military force, is unforeseen and could end up worse...

Fight for the constitution.

shuffleproshaq
10-13-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm having trouble understanding just how you plan to abolish the government. Simply signing a statement of intent to see the United States government abolished by November 5th, 2009 isn't going to make it so. They are not going to abolish it because 30 people tell them too. A better idea would be to individually sucede and declare ourselves sovereign entities. We will be waiting forever if we're waiting on a state to sucede. If we want freedom we'll have to sucede ourselves. You could change it to "As many as are willing will sign a statement of intent to sucede from the US government and form our own sovereign nation in 2009 and we'll have a year to figure out how to run our own nation or whatever.

mport1
10-13-2008, 10:54 PM
No need to abolish the government, just abolish the freaks running the circus in D.C.
No need to rewrite the constitution, just reinstate it. By force if it comes that...

The unintended consequences of abolishing the government, which would require military force, is unforeseen and could end up worse...

Fight for the constitution.

Not gonna happen. Government at any level is oppressive to freedom and will always grow beyond any bounds we try to hold it to. We must abolish the state completely if we truly want peace, prosperity, and freedom.

I disagree that military force is required to abolish the government. We only need to educate enough people and get a substantial amount to engage in peaceful non-compliance and civil disobedience. A significant amount o people must personally secede from the government.

torchbearer
10-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Not gonna happen. Government at any level is oppressive to freedom and will always grow beyond any bounds we try to hold it to. We must abolish the state completely if we truly want peace, prosperity, and freedom.

And you do that how?
Sign a petition?
Protest in front of the Capital?
Post a thread on Ron Paul Forums?

It will take a military coup to abolish the government.
Where is your army?

TastyWheat
10-14-2008, 06:59 PM
I tried to pledge. The link they gave me was busted.