PDA

View Full Version : "Palin isn't American"??? LMAO

RSLudlum
10-13-2008, 07:11 PM
http://rockyd.com/obama%20voter.mp3

This is a caller on one of our local TV News shows called "TalkBack"...

She says Palin isn't American bc. Palin is from Alaska which is seperated from the US by Canada!
So this is a prime example of a voter our public education system is producing :(

from http://www.rockyd.com

torchbearer
10-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Alaska is seperated from the mainlain by Canada.
http://www.usask.ca/maps/canada.gif

angelatc
10-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Not nearly as retarded as the crew that thinks Palin is a racist because she wore a white suit after Florida.

ChickenHawk
10-13-2008, 07:19 PM
Hey, at least they got the geography right.

RSLudlum
10-13-2008, 07:21 PM

Uhhhm yeah :confused:

Did you even listen to the clip??

"I want to know why Sarah Palin would want to be Vice President of the US, if she doesn't even live in our country? She's not from our country. She's in Alaska you know. She has no connection. It's Canada, then Alaska you know?"

after her comment the host just sat there dumb founded and gave a long 'uhhhhhhmmm' and didn't correct her like he was afraid to offend her.

torchbearer
10-13-2008, 07:29 PM
Uhhhm yeah :confused:

Did you even listen to the clip??

"I want to know why Sarah Palin would want to be Vice President of the US, if she doesn't even live in our country? She's not from our country. She's in Alaska you know. She has no connection. It's Canada, then Alaska you know?"

after her comment the host just sat there dumb founded and gave a long 'uhhhhhhmmm' and didn't correct her like he was afraid to offend her.

I like adding visuals.

Paulitical Correctness
10-13-2008, 07:30 PM
Um, where she stays at is the least of our worries.

Her kids' names are Trig, Bristol, Track, Willow, and Piper...only Satanists who dabble with the occult would name their kids in such a way.

Plus, FIVE kids...how many sides does a pentagram have?

Palin = FIVE letters, how many letters does devil, satan, and death have?

It gets more spooky...put the first letter of the kids' names together to make the acronym TPTB. What do you have left? A 'W', as in George.

The signs are everywhere! :eek:

RSLudlum
10-13-2008, 07:33 PM
I like adding visuals.

;)

Dave39168
10-13-2008, 07:35 PM

Her kids' names are Trig, Bristol, Track, Willow, and Piper...only Satanists who dabble with the occult would name their kids in such a way.

It gets more spooky...put the first letter of the kids' names together to make the acronym TPTB. What do you have left? A 'W', as in George.

My thoughts exactly

Andrew-Austin
10-13-2008, 07:36 PM
http://www.endofworld.net/

I agree with this caller's logic. Also, residents of the District of Columbia are not Americans, since they do not after all live in any American state. Therefor, politicians living in Washington are not Americans and thus can be jailed in Guantanamo without due process of law like all other foreigners.

1000-points-of-fright
10-13-2008, 07:46 PM
...how many sides does a pentagram have?

Paulitical Correctness
10-13-2008, 08:10 PM

You've flawed my logic!

torchbearer
10-13-2008, 08:12 PM
You've flawed my logic!

5 children do have 10 eyes, 10 legs, 10 arms, 10 (insert organ here).

Zera
10-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey come on guys, at least his argument was as legitimate as these (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=162855) guy's arguments. No need to make fun of him now.

Original_Intent
10-13-2008, 08:25 PM

not only that, but Palin is PAIN with an l in the middle. obviously the l represents giving us the finger, or...

or it is an anagram for NIPAL, which is either an obvious reference to here breasts, or possibly NEPAL where a bunch of FOREIGNERS live. Not classified as terrorsits yet but only a matter of time!

or possibly an anagram for PLAIN. Since she is obviously not PLAIN this shows that she is deceptive and cannot be trusted!

Sarah also has five letters - just like satan! Anagram = a rash. combined with her last name A RASH PLAIN! Plaine is a synonym for PLANE, A RASH PLANE obviously she was involved in 9/11! The mind boggles!

Vote Waterman 2028
10-13-2008, 08:35 PM
not only that, but Palin is PAIN with an l in the middle. obviously the l represents giving us the finger, or...

or it is an anagram for NIPAL, which is either an obvious reference to here breasts, or possibly NEPAL where a bunch of FOREIGNERS live. Not classified as terrorsits yet but only a matter of time!

or possibly an anagram for PLAIN. Since she is obviously not PLAIN this shows that she is deceptive and cannot be trusted!

Sarah also has five letters - just like satan! Anagram = a rash. combined with her last name A RASH PLAIN! Plaine is a synonym for PLANE, A RASH PLANE obviously she was involved in 9/11! The mind boggles!

HAHA this is a perfect example (although im guessing your being sarcastic) of how most people disregard conspiracy theories, and those who talk about them. Well done.

torchbearer
10-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Just a reminder, this country was founded on a conspiracy, a conspiracy against the king.

Paulitical Correctness
10-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Also, when rearranged..."Anal Parish"

Clearly she's involved in some sort of underground catholic sodomy ring.

Or, "A sharp nail". What'd they crucify Jesus with? Exactly! Sharp nails. She's probably a two thousand year old Jesus-slaying reptilian hellbent on destroying our Christian nation..

James Madison
10-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Also, when rearranged..."Anal Parish"

Clearly she's involved in some sort of underground catholic sodomy ring.

Or, "A sharp nail". What'd they crucify Jesus with? Exactly! Sharp nails. She's probably a two thousand year old Jesus-slaying reptilian hellbent on destroying our Christian nation..

^ This ^

StateofTrance
10-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi :)

Fuck Palin.

Bye :)

torchbearer
10-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi :)

Fuck Palin.

Bye :)

^ This ^ + add broomstick.

teshuah
10-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Hey, at least they got the geography right.

yea I met someone once who thought Alaska was south of Hawaii because on all the Solely US maps it shows them on the side of the lower 48. LOL then another gal standing there, after the first was corrected, said , "it isn't?" because she too - a homeschooled student from CA nonetheless - thought it was too.

Akus
10-13-2008, 09:50 PM

I can clearly see Russia right from my computer monitor:o

devil21
10-14-2008, 01:52 AM
I can clearly see Russia right from my computer monitor:o

You must have solid foreign policy credentials.