PDA

View Full Version : Christian RP supporters - George Gordon's "How would Jesus Vote"?

pacelli
10-13-2008, 06:20 PM
I recommend that christian members of the forums take an hour to listen to George Gordon comment on "how would Jesus vote for president". George Gordon does mention Ron Paul, the libertarian party, the constitution party, the green party, and Ralph Nader in this broadcast.

This particular George Gordon episode focuses on how Jesus might vote based on immigration.

George Gordon is a 70-year old man who runs the Gordon Law School in Isabella, Mo. He only sells his classes for gold & silver. He does not accept federal reserve notes.

Anyways, here's the file:

http://www.georgegordon.org/A/P/0280f-32.mp3

George Gordon is very entertaining but he does quote from scripture to back up his report. Curious to read others thoughts on this broadcast.

People of all denominations, non-denomination, etc, are also welcomed to listen-- I'm just warning in advance that parts of the bible will be discussed in George's report. George's broadcast went out on February 8, 2008. Keep in mind that February 5, 2008 was Super Tuesday for the primaries.

Plus if you listen through the whole thing you'll see where I got my signature :)

nate895
10-13-2008, 06:27 PM
I think the premise is flawed, I don't think Jesus would vote at all. He is King after all.

pacelli
10-13-2008, 06:29 PM
I think the premise is flawed, I don't think Jesus would vote at all. He is King after all.

Feel free to let George know: georgegordonsschoolofcommonlaw@usa.net

UnReconstructed
10-13-2008, 06:41 PM
I don't think that he would be voting either... anarchist ya know.

torchbearer
10-13-2008, 06:56 PM
I don't think that he would be voting either... anarchist ya know.

theocratic monarchy you know... he is the LORD... whose KINGDOM will come.. and HIS WILL be done... on Earth as it is in HEAVEN.
86- anarchist.

Anti Federalist
10-13-2008, 07:06 PM
I don't think he would vote either.

Voting is just a means to determine who will get robbed and who will get violence inflicted upon them.

UnReconstructed
10-13-2008, 08:59 PM
theocratic monarchy you know... he is the LORD... whose KINGDOM will come.. and HIS WILL be done... on Earth as it is in HEAVEN.
86- anarchist.

Christ has no ruler = anarchist

torchbearer
10-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Christ has no ruler = anarchist

Christ is King, he has no ruler cause he is the ruler.. the King = monarchy.
He has laws, and he expects you to follow them= King.
You break his rules he will punish you. = King