http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRe2VRfMDoM

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rb6xFrgkeQ

adamni
10-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks

RonPaulVolunteer
10-13-2008, 06:18 PM
How DARE you introduce a guests like Peter Schiff in such an insulting way. What TF were you thinking? You got his name wrong. You don't even know the mere TITLE of his books, you admit to having never read them, OMG... This is atrocious.

constitutional
10-13-2008, 06:20 PM
Introduction was bad. What an idiot, I can go to Google to find all the information I need about the book.

brandon
10-13-2008, 06:23 PM
How DARE you introduce a guests like Peter Schiff in such an insulting way. What TF were you thinking? You got his name wrong. You don't even know the mere TITLE of his books, you admit to having never read them, OMG... This is atrocious.

Seriously, what a fucking moron.

bojo68
10-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Seriously, what a fucking moron.

Maybe he's looking for a career with the MSM??:)

RPDelegate
10-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Haha - wow, no offense but these guys are goof-balls. First they introduce him with the wrong name, which tells me their not really familiar with who Peter Schiff is. They have to look down at their notes to introduce him, and end up looking at the wrong name. Then they call him Dr. Peter Schiff, making Peter correct them. Then they go to ask about his book, not knowing that he actually has two books out, nor do they even know the names of the books.

MRoCkEd
10-13-2008, 06:26 PM
very unprofessional

brandon
10-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Who's the host?

constitutional
10-13-2008, 06:29 PM
"I just received an email from one of my listener...." LOL, he does not have his email listed anywhere. Yep, he is trying to get a job under Murdoch.

RPDelegate
10-13-2008, 06:32 PM
where is part 2?

nbruno322
10-13-2008, 06:44 PM
Sorry for the delay part 2 and 3 are on the way! Bad internet connection has been solved.

nbruno322
10-13-2008, 07:14 PM
part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRe2VRfMDoM

part 3 upping

eric_cartman
10-13-2008, 07:23 PM
don't be so hard on the guy. he was probably a bit nervous and didn't know exactly what to say to schiff. he should have been a bit more prepared, but i'm sure a lot of people have trouble with public speaking. i don't think this guy gets paid or anything, and he's just doing this as a volunteer thing. i think it's good that ordinary people are out there trying to spread the message in any way they can.

nbruno322
10-13-2008, 07:26 PM
part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rb6xFrgkeQ

Hamer
10-13-2008, 07:28 PM
What a bunch of ungrateful whiners in here. Give the guy a break he works for free trying to spread the message. Why don;t you whiners try it before you bitch about what someone should of done or didn't do. Be thankful he received a fair interview for a change

brandon
10-13-2008, 07:38 PM
What a bunch of ungrateful whiners in here. Give the guy a break he works for free trying to spread the message. Why don;t you whiners try it before you bitch about what someone should of done or didn't do. Be thankful he received a fair interview for once.

How could he possibly not know who Schiff is? Didny anyone mention to him before the interview that schiff is a VIP in the revolution, and he should at least learn his name?

Anyways, Schiff always gets fair interviews. I'm not sure why you think he doesn't.

specialkornflake
10-13-2008, 07:46 PM
It was a very unprofessional beginning, I was embarrassed for him, but the questions afterward were good and I thank him for the interview.

N13
10-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Worth the listen.

Thanks for the links.

MRoCkEd
10-13-2008, 08:10 PM
don't be so hard on the guy. he was probably a bit nervous and didn't know exactly what to say to schiff. he should have been a bit more prepared, but i'm sure a lot of people have trouble with public speaking. i don't think this guy gets paid or anything, and he's just doing this as a volunteer thing. i think it's good that ordinary people are out there trying to spread the message in any way they can.
You have a good point. Take this stuff as harsh constructive criticism. The person doing the interview seems like a nice guy, he just needs to brush up a bit on his radio skills.

Hamer
10-13-2008, 08:17 PM
How could he possibly not know who Schiff is? Didny anyone mention to him before the interview that schiff is a VIP in the revolution, and he should at least learn his name?

Anyways, Schiff always gets fair interviews. I'm not sure why you think he doesn't.

He didn't get Peters name wrong he got the guest name wrong and there is a difference.

He also had not read peters new book and you call him a F'IN moron. very nice of you as a moderator here.

Why don't you interview someone instead of complaining all the time.

No1ButPaul08
10-13-2008, 08:42 PM
He didn't get Peters name wrong he got the guest name wrong and there is a difference.

He also had not read peters new book and you call him a F'IN moron. very nice of you as a moderator here.

Why don't you interview someone instead of complaining all the time.

No, he called him Dr. Peter Schiff. He's not a doctor. It's like Steve Parent calling himself Dr. Steve Parent. It's just not true. Nobody called him a F'IN moron for not reading the book, they called him a moron for acting like he heard of the guy 30 seconds before was supposed to come on with the only info that's he's an investment author who supports RP. Another strawman argument from the folks at RevolutionBroadcasting. Just admit the interviewer was unprepared and had a bad start, or is that not possible? Everyone is glad Peter was interviewed, but it was really pathetic how it started

rockandrollsouls
10-13-2008, 09:03 PM
They didn't ask him anything worthwhile. Everything they asked can be found on his website.

Malakai
10-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Bad start, it's disrespectful to have the incorrect info about your guest.

Don't feel bad it's not the first time he's been badly introduced. Congress messes up Ron's introductions all the time!