PDA

View Full Version : National Guard Armories being stripped?

thomaspaine23
10-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Not trying to fearmonger here, but I saw this posted somewhere else:

"Just got a call from a private source, but 99% credible.

Eight days ago (news was held up while source was in the field), the National Guard Armory in Pocatello, Idaho was seized by the U.S. regular Army and stripped of all weaponry. Everything from long range cannon to small arms.

These guys are the 148th Field Artillery Battalion They stripped it of all weaponry and ammo.
The CO asked “Why?” and was told “There’s gonna be a party this winter and you’re not invited!”

He was led to believe that this was a national happening, not just that armory.

I’ve called 5 other NG bases, but (for some odd reason) have received NO answer.

Any of you that have the ability (or strings) get on the phone and see if there’s verification from any of your sources.

"

Anyone in the NG or know someone to check on this???

bucfish
10-13-2008, 11:45 AM
if that is true crazy stuff

ryanduff
10-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Not trying to fearmonger here, but I saw this posted somewhere else

Link to other source?

thomaspaine23
10-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Link to other source?

Don't have one. That's why I'm trying to see if anyone is in the NG or can check this out. I'm taking it with a grain of salt at the moment, but I thought I'd see if someone can verify this.

Normally I'd discount it, but with things as they are... :rolleyes:

ryanduff
10-13-2008, 12:24 PM
Don't have one.

Just curious since you said you saw it somewhere else and put quotes around it like you copied...

Based off that, I'll discount it even more.

As the saying goes... I want video or it didn't happen! ;)

thomaspaine23
10-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Just curious since you said you saw it somewhere else and put quotes around it like you copied...

Based off that, I'll discount it even more.

As the saying goes... I want video or it didn't happen! ;)

That's what I'm looking for, some sort of verification.

here is the original quote location, in the comment section

http://www.prisonplanet.com/blatant-banker-manipulation-of-gold-prices.html#comments

TonySutton
10-13-2008, 12:39 PM
Being retired military, that sounds a bit far fetched but I will send inquiries to my buds and see what feedback I get.

ghengis86
10-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Just saw this somewhere else, but don't know how to use the internet and copy and paste URL's (if i knew what URL meant in the first place, LOL!)

"Got a call from friend so this is 1,000% credible.

8 minutes ago, I heard that somebody was posting unconfirmed reports of a military coup. He told me there was a pants party going on in my pants, but that I wasn't invited.

This is happening in pants' all around the country. I tried checking out other peoples pants where I work (deja vu gentleman's club), and get this: THERE'S A PARTY HAPPENING IN EVERYBODY'S PANTS. THIS IS NATION WIDE!!!

Please call all your friends and check if they're seeing this too."
----------------
Any body know if this is true?

post script; the above doesn not represent the views of ghengis86, nor are they an endorsement of his opinions.

nobody's_hero
10-13-2008, 01:49 PM
What? :confused:

decatren
10-13-2008, 01:53 PM
Just saw this somewhere else, but don't know how to use the internet and copy and paste URL's (if i knew what URL meant in the first place, LOL!)

"Got a call from friend so this is 1,000% credible.

8 minutes ago, I heard that somebody was posting unconfirmed reports of a military coup. He told me there was a pants party going on in my pants, but that I wasn't invited.

This is happening in pants' all around the country. I tried checking out other peoples pants where I work (deja vu gentleman's club), and get this: THERE'S A PARTY HAPPENING IN EVERYBODY'S PANTS. THIS IS NATION WIDE!!!

Please call all your friends and check if they're seeing this too."
----------------
Any body know if this is true?

post script; the above doesn not represent the views of ghengis86, nor are they an endorsement of his opinions.

rofl :D at least pants party has a happy ending :D

fj45lvr
10-13-2008, 02:19 PM
I wouldn't be too surprised if this was true....I have often thought that the local armories are the EASIEST places to get weaponry when the SHTF....they are not really set-up to not be overtaken by the masses wanting some bigger firepower.

And, I think that the people that are there are more likely to FIGHT against the "state" and the GOV can't allow that to happen either.

Texan4Life
10-13-2008, 02:33 PM
out little local NG outpost has been empty for like a year now... except a rusty hummer and like a little trailer looking thing... they probably don't run. lol.

TruckinMike
10-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Funny... if you partake in the belief that the National Guard is the Militia, then this is a replay of April 19th, 1775. Minus the dead redcoats.

It was a raid on militia arms that spawned the revolutionary war - maybe October 13th, 2008 will go down in history as the day we lost.

TMike

PS- Where is the Governor?

dr. hfn
10-13-2008, 06:22 PM
holy shit, inform your local militia, ASAP

NEPA_Revolution
10-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Beck is going to talk about bush hinting about martial law.... this is getting suspicious.

speciallyblend
10-13-2008, 09:02 PM
anymore sources on this , i will check the co mtns on wednesday, to see whats up. I will ask a few cops and military guys..

afmatt
10-13-2008, 09:41 PM
I'll ask around at work tomorrow - I'm active duty stationed at a guard base, the army guard and army reserve are right next to my base.

This sounds like a load of bovine excrement to me though...

LibertasPraesidium
10-13-2008, 09:48 PM
my supply said we're fine and nothing is going on in MN, plus the active army works pretty close to us with Camp Ripley (a large training base) that houses most of the armaments. They have ultimate control on most of the arms in MN, not the Federal Controlled Army. So we will see here.