PDA

View Full Version : Why Won't Obama Respond to Citizenship Charges In Federal Court Case?

ronpaulbillboards
10-13-2008, 11:01 AM
http://justgetthere.us/blog/archives/Why-Wont-Obama-Respond-to-Citizenship-Charges-In-Federal-Court-Case.html

Just Get There | What initially emerged as internet rumor, has now elevated to a showdown in a Federal courtroom with zero coverage in the mainstream media.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Dude, if Obama is not a citizen it would have been exposed a long time ago. Not by the media or some silly lawsuit, but by the FBI, CIA, NSA, or Depeartment of Homeland Security.

Get over it. Let it go, man. Seriously. You look as desperate as McCain. :rolleyes:

hillertexas
10-13-2008, 12:16 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Why_Won_t_Obama_Respond_to_Citizenship_Charges_In_ Court_Case

dugg

lynnf
10-13-2008, 12:22 PM
Dude, if Obama is not a citizen it would have been exposed a long time ago. Not by the media or some silly lawsuit, but by the FBI, CIA, NSA, or Depeartment of Homeland Security.

Get over it. Let it go, man. Seriously. You look as desperate as McCain. :rolleyes:

you forget Thomas Eagleton, George McGovern's first running mate -- everyone thought he had been vetted, but he hadn't been thoroughly, and had to drop off the ticket.

lynn

nbhadja
10-13-2008, 12:25 PM

McCain's citizenship was in question so he released his birth and medical records quickly.
Obama, on the other hand, won't release any of them. In fact he said he was born in one hospital in Hawaii while his sister said he was born in another hospital in Hawaii. His grandmother says he was born in Kenya.

He is a liar and not a US citizen.
Facts are facts.

rbu
10-13-2008, 12:25 PM

So some gov. agency is going to out him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 12:39 PM
you forget Thomas Eagleton, George McGovern's first running mate -- everyone thought he had been vetted, but he hadn't been thoroughly, and had to drop off the ticket.

lynn

Maybe you're not hearing me right.

Obama is 3 weeks away from being elected President of the United States of America.

I'm quite sure the Men in Black who most likely can access those files requested in the lawsuit have accessed the files requested in the lawsuit a long time ago.

You don't think the first black man who is just footsteps away from the Presidency (whose name has a Muslim background) has not been thoroughly vetted by every Federal Agency including the Secret Service?

I can't believe we have this many Hannity Republicans posting on this board. Scary. :eek:

ItsTime
10-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Well then why has he not responded if its so easy? That is a question that goes beyond his eligibility. If he think he can ignore the courts now wait till he has the power of the presidency.

DAFTEK
10-13-2008, 12:42 PM
I can't believe we have this many Hannity Republicans posting on this board. Scary. :eek:

^ Whatever dude...... :rolleyes:

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Well then why has he not responded if its so easy? That is a question that goes beyond his eligibility. If he think he can ignore the courts now wait till he has the power of the presidency.

In case you hadn't noticed, the guy has been pretty busy the last 2 years. :rolleyes:

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 12:48 PM
^ Whatever dude...... :rolleyes:

Well fuck you very much. :rolleyes:

hillbilly123069
10-13-2008, 12:51 PM
He doesn't think he should.It wouold only complicate the long term plans of the NWO

DAFTEK
10-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Well fuck you very much. :rolleyes:

Very mature of you.... I'm sure Dr. Paul would be proud... :rolleyes:

John of Des Moines
10-13-2008, 12:52 PM
In case you hadn't noticed, the guy has been pretty busy the last 2 years. :rolleyes:

Oh come on now. It would take an attorney with a drinking problem about 30 minutes to assemble the necessary documents, via email and snail mail, other 45 minutes to type out a Response to the claims made, and bill 24 hours for his or her hard work.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 12:54 PM
Very mature of you.... I'm sure Dr. Paul would be proud... :rolleyes:

He should be. I just utilized my 1st Amendment. :)

nbhadja
10-13-2008, 12:58 PM

Too busy to show his birth certificate? That is the stupidest excuse I have heard.

nbhadja
10-13-2008, 01:00 PM
The fact that you think GOVERNMENT agencies would do anything about this is hilarious.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 01:01 PM
Oh come on now. It would take an attorney with a drinking problem about 30 minutes to assemble the necessary documents, via email and snail mail, other 45 minutes to type out a Response to the claims made, and bill 24 hours for his or her hard work.

You guys are a trip. Of all the tools the Men in Black have to bring about charges on an individual they lack what they need to prove Obama has comitted fraud in regards to his citizenship when running for the highest office in the country? :rolleyes:

They have experts that can determine forged checks, yet for some reason can't access a birth certificate? LMAO. :rolleyes:

ItsTime
10-13-2008, 01:05 PM
You guys are a trip. Of all the tools the Men in Black have to bring about charges on an individual they lack what they need to prove Obama has comitted fraud in regards to his citizenship when running for the highest office in the country? :rolleyes:

They have experts that can determine forged checks, yet for some reason can't access a birth certificate? LMAO. :rolleyes:

You are assuming the men in black care. You are assuming Obama is not one of them.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 01:06 PM
The fact that you think GOVERNMENT agencies would do anything about this is hilarious.

Funny you say that. Lots of people on this board are scared the feds are gonna come their house in their sleep and take them away forever. Yet they can't access a damn birth certificate. ROFL :rolleyes:

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 01:08 PM

Since when has the government turned a blind eye on a black man who has commited a crime? :rolleyes:

nbhadja
10-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Funny you say that. Lots of people on this board are scared the feds are gonna come their house in their sleep and take them away forever. Yet they can't access a damn birth certificate. ROFL :rolleyes:

Wow your logic is terribly busted and everyone can see it. Obama is ONE OF THEM!! They would not come after Obama, they come after us because we are the citizens who they rob.

Big difference between us and Obama...Get it?? It's pretty simple.

Ok I just checked your post history and saw this "I'm not voting for McCain or Obama. But Obama is clearly the lesser of two evils. At least he has a brain unlike McCain and Palin. Both are dumbfuck twits. :cool:"

They are both the exact same, NO DIFFERENCE. You seem to think Obama is not part of the establishment or something like that. He is part of it. This explains why you actually think the government would check his birth certificate.

JenH88
10-13-2008, 01:11 PM
If Obama were to become president, and this turned out to be true during his presidency or afterwards- a VERY dangerous precedent could be made..

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 01:19 PM
Wow your logic is terribly busted and everyone can see it. Obama is ONE OF THEM!! They would not come after Obama, they come after us because we are the citizens who they rob.

Oh, please. Ted Stevens is one of them too. Yet he is on trial for getting 'gifts' while Obama skates free for forging a birth certificate to fraudulently run for president? And you question my logic?

bahahahahahahahahaha :rolleyes:

RickyJ
10-13-2008, 01:26 PM
DGet over it. Let it go, man.

Obama is only hurting himself by not providing his birth certificate. It should be no big deal, but Obama refuses to do such a simple thing. It definitely makes him look like he has something to hide.

RickyJ
10-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Since when has the government turned a blind eye on a black man who has commited a crime? :rolleyes:

Like every single day!

Scribbler de Stebbing
10-13-2008, 01:31 PM
I don't know what the truth is about this, but I do know one thing, and that is that nothing will come of it. If they haven't already, they get a birth certificate made and create the paper trail right down to buying off a Dr to say he delivered him.

Now let's get back to more productive pursuits such as burying stashes of canned soup and ammo in our back yards.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
10-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Obama is teflon. Nothing sticks to him.

He is black enough to get the minority thing going. He is Ivy League to not scare those people. He has some history in politics that people make him into something.

This is a real charge. It is a requirement to be president.

Personally I dont think he should be president becuase he is not American enough. Not on some paper but really american.

He is from Hawaii which is not very American like mainland. He left when young. And came back for some schooling and went to an Ivy League school.

Ya he understands the average person. When you see clips of him in truck stop or something he looks like an alien that came to visit the people.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 01:33 PM

Ok I just checked your post history and saw this "I'm not voting for McCain or Obama. But Obama is clearly the lesser of two evils. At least he has a brain unlike McCain and Palin. Both are dumbfuck twits. :cool:"

They are both the exact same, NO DIFFERENCE. You seem to think Obama is not part of the establishment or something like that. He is part of it. This explains why you actually think the government would check his birth certificate.

So you checked my post history. Big fricking deal. I stand by what I said. I have no intentions to vote Obama or McCain. I still think McCain and Palin are both twits.

And I still believe Obama is the lesser of two evils. But guess who else has said that? Ron Paul.

Yes he said there is not a dimes worth of difference between them, however he has said in the past that he thinks Obama is the lesser of two evils. Since you're so good at researching my posts, do yourself a favor and go fetch Dr. Paul's quote. :rolleyes:

One of these two men are going to be President whether we like it or not. Perhaps you will be happier with a McCain Presidency and 4 more years of Neocon rule. To each their own. :rolleyes:

RickyJ
10-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Obama is 3 weeks away from being elected President of the United States of America.

I seriously doubt that. Obama is only up in the polls which are sampling way too many democrats to be accurate. In reality McCain has a small lead right now.

nbhadja
10-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Oh, please. Ted Stevens is one of them too. Yet he is on trial for getting 'gifts' while Obama skates free for forging a birth certificate to fraudulently run for president? And you question my logic?

bahahahahahahahahaha :rolleyes:

Ted Stevens recieved more than 250,000 dollars worth of gifts. That is hard to ignore.

Why does Obama say he was born in one Hawaii hospital while his sister say he is born in another Hawaii Hospital??

Why does Obama's grandmother say he was born in Kenya?

Why does he not show his birth certificate or medical records?? McCain did after all to squash rumors about him.

RockEnds
10-13-2008, 01:36 PM
One of these two men are going to be President whether we like it or not. Perhaps you will be happier with a McCain Presidency and 4 more years of Neocon rule. To each their own. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you will be happier with a blatant disregard for Constitutional requirements?

It's a simple thing. Obama should produce the evidence of qualification.

nbhadja
10-13-2008, 01:37 PM
So you checked my post history. Big fricking deal. I stand by what I said. I have no intentions to vote Obama or McCain. I still think McCain and Palin are both twits.

And I still believe Obama is the lesser of two evils. But guess who else has said that? Ron Paul.

Yes he said there is not a dimes worth of difference between them, however he has said in the past that he thinks Obama is the lesser of two evils. Since you're so good at researching my posts, do yourself a favor and go fetch Dr. Paul's quote. :rolleyes:

Umm sorry but Ron Paul NEVER SAID Obama was less evil. Not once did he say that. He said McCain and Obama have the same foreign policy, monetary policy, economic policy, views on civil liberties.

They vote for the same things. Sorry facts are against you. Obama, just like McCain, wants to invade Iran, wants to stay in Iraq and voted to fund it, wants to invade Pakistan. They are both owned by the same interest groups. They both voted for FISA and the Patriot act.
Sorry they are the same. The facts say you LOSE.

Nirvikalpa
10-13-2008, 01:38 PM

Because, as we all know, government officials care about the laws of this land :rolleyes:

RickyJ
10-13-2008, 01:41 PM
Ted Stevens recieved more than 250,000 dollars worth of gifts. That is hard to ignore.

Why does Obama say he was born in one Hawaii hospital while his sister say he is born in another Hawaii Hospital??

Why does he not show his birth certificate or medical records?? McCain did after all to squash rumors about him.

They aren't going to disqualify him even if he was born in Kenya. They don't want the blacks to riot over that, they would rather have them riot over perceived voter fraud. The polls out today are oversampling democrats by a huge margin on purpose. Their goal is to make it look like Obama has this wrapped up and then on election day he loses fair and square. But the MSM will give out hints of voter fraud by McCain despite no proof to get the riots started.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 01:41 PM
And I'm sure you must be thrilled about that. :rolleyes:

werdd
10-13-2008, 01:43 PM

I have no idea where you fabricated ron paul saying that.

charleydan
10-13-2008, 01:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs

nbhadja
10-13-2008, 01:46 PM
I have no idea where you fabricated ron paul saying that. Ron Paul since the beginning has said that obama and mccain are virtually the same on foreign policy issues, and just about everything else.

He is a liar it seems. Either that or he is misinformed big time.

Yep RP has said that since the beginning.

Chetry asked Paul, “Do you think it’s a valid argument … that a John McCain administration would be a four-year extension of the Bush administration?”

“Sure, but I think that’s what’s going to happen with Obama, too,” Paul replied. “There’s no difference.”

“Their foreign policies are identical,” Paul explained. “They want more troops in Afghanistan. They want to send more support to Georgia to protect the oil line there. Neither one says bring home the troops from Iraq from the bases — you know the bases are going to stay there, the embassy as big as the Vatican, that’s going to remain. So their foreign policies are exactly the same. They’re both very, very aggressive with Iran. So I would say there’s no difference.”

ItsTime
10-13-2008, 01:51 PM

thanks so far so good.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 01:59 PM

Yeah. Sure. It makes more sense in though in your world for the Feds to ignore accusations that Obama forged his birth certificate to run for President, huh? :rolleyes:

JTPS <-------- is laughing at you now :D

ronpaulblogsdotcom
10-13-2008, 01:59 PM

Good Video.

nbhadja
10-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Yeah. Sure. It makes more sense in though in your world for the Feds to ignore accusations that Obama forged his birth certificate to run for President, huh? :rolleyes:

Chetry asked Paul, “Do you think it’s a valid argument … that a John McCain administration would be a four-year extension of the Bush administration?”

“Sure, but I think that’s what’s going to happen with Obama, too,” Paul replied. “There’s no difference.”

“Their foreign policies are identical,” Paul explained. “They want more troops in Afghanistan. They want to send more support to Georgia to protect the oil line there. Neither one says bring home the troops from Iraq from the bases — you know the bases are going to stay there, the embassy as big as the Vatican, that’s going to remain. So their foreign policies are exactly the same. They’re both very, very aggressive with Iran. So I would say there’s no difference.”

You were WRONG!!

nbhadja
10-13-2008, 02:02 PM

Or maybe the fact that it is a REQUIREMENT to show your birth certificate, something Obama has FAILED to do.

You lose yet again. You must hate facts.

ItsTime
10-13-2008, 02:06 PM
ill repeat it.

If he thinks he can ignore court orders now what do you think he will do when he has the power of president?

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 02:08 PM
Perhaps you will be happier with a blatant disregard for Constitutional requirements?

Not true. If it comes out that he commited a crime by forging documents to comply with the Constitutional requirements to run for President then he should be arrested and formally charged with a crime.

As of right now I don't believe he did so.

But since you do and the Constitutional requirements in regards to Obama are so important to you then I am sure you've done you part as a concerned citizen and contacted the FBI, CIA, NSA, and Department of Homeland Security and have asked for a formal investigation into the matter. Right? :rolleyes:

JohnJay
10-13-2008, 02:08 PM
http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

. . . has now elevated to a showdown in a Federal courtroom . . .

There is no "showdown" at all -

What standing does the US District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania have in a civil suit against Obama ? NONE

Obama is NOT a resident of Pennsylvania, nor claims to have been born there.

That US District Court has no jurisdiction -
soon after the election the plaintiff will probably be hit with a counterclaim for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

JohnJay
10-13-2008, 02:11 PM
ill repeat it.

If he thinks he can ignore court orders now what do you think he will do when he has the power of president?

Please learn what jurisdiction means -

that US District Court has no jurisdiction at all in a suit against Obama.

Xenophage
10-13-2008, 02:13 PM
You are assuming the men in black care. You are assuming Obama is not one of them.

You're all assuming Obama isn't a U.S. Citizen. I think he is.

Furthermore I think that attempting to attack him on those grounds is pretty weak and may display an apparent weakness on the issues. Attack him on his ideology instead - that's where you can really win, but it takes a great deal more intellectual effort and research first.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 02:14 PM

You were WRONG!!

That is just one of many quotes. I will find the one I am referring to and rub your nose in it like a dog that shits on carpet. :cool:

RockEnds
10-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Not true. If it comes out that he commited a crime by forging documents to comply with the Constitutional requirements to run for President then he should be arrested and formally charged with a crime.

As of right now I don't believe he did so.

But since you do and the Constitutional requirements in regards to Obama are so important to you then I am sure you've done you part as a concerned citizen and contacted the FBI, CIA, NSA, and Department of Homeland Security and have asked for a formal investigation into the matter. Right? :rolleyes:

First, I don't know if he committed a crime or not. Further, as I explained on another thread, he wouldn't necessarily have to do the forging. My very own birth certificate is forged, stamped, and certified by the state because I am adopted. I have a sealed birth certificate in the vault that is different from the one I am supposed to use that is issued to me by the state. If I were running for president (never gonna happen), I would have no problem whatsoever consenting to release my original certificate in the vault. I actually think it should be required considering the vast number of altered birth certificates in circulation nowadays.

Second, as a Ron Paul supporter, I don't believe the FBI, CIA, NSA, or DHS should exit. Why in the world would I call them?

cheapseats
10-13-2008, 02:18 PM

When there's money or celebrity at play, that's when.

O.J. Simpson

Congressman William Jefferson

Stan O'Neal, POS CEO of Merrill Lynch whose golden parachute flew highest of all at $160 million

Government also goes easy on crimes committed by minorities when it Suits a purpose...I give you disgraced Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and HUD's Alphonso Jackson.

JohnJay
10-13-2008, 02:21 PM

It was a frivolous lawsuit against Obama all along.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 02:51 PM
When there's money or celebrity at play, that's when.

O.J. Simpson

Congressman William Jefferson

Stan O'Neal, POS CEO of Merrill Lynch whose golden parachute flew highest of all at $160 million

Government also goes easy on crimes committed by minorities when it Suits a purpose...I give you disgraced Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and HUD's Alphonso Jackson.

Not sure about them other guys. I'll have to look them up. As for OJ, I guess you missed the trial that went on for months on national TV. He was arrested and charged. A jury let him go. Not the government. :rolleyes:

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Umm sorry but Ron Paul NEVER SAID Obama was less evil. Not once did he say that. He said McCain and Obama have the same foreign policy, monetary policy, economic policy, views on civil liberties.

They vote for the same things. Sorry facts are against you. Obama, just like McCain, wants to invade Iran, wants to stay in Iraq and voted to fund it, wants to invade Pakistan. They are both owned by the same interest groups. They both voted for FISA and the Patriot act.
Sorry they are the same. The facts say you LOSE.

I have no idea where you fabricated ron paul saying that.

He is a liar it seems. Either that or he is misinformed big time.

Yep RP has said that since the beginning.

Here in one source. He may not directly say Obama is the lesser of two evils, but he infers it and says it is not an endorsement.

Fuck you both and have a nice day. :D

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/05/02/blitzer.ron.paul.interview.cnn

RickyJ
10-13-2008, 03:17 PM

That birth certificate has already been proven to be a forgery. :eek:

ItsTime
10-13-2008, 03:18 PM
That birth certificate has already been proven to be a forgery. :eek:

source?

werdd
10-13-2008, 03:22 PM
you can tell the text is cropped on that cert.

werdd
10-13-2008, 03:25 PM
Here in one source. He may not directly say Obama is the lesser of two evils, but he infers it and says it is not an endorsement.

Fuck you both and have a nice day. :D

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/05/02/blitzer.ron.paul.interview.cnn

He never said that. Your only convincing yourself.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 03:32 PM
He never said that. Your only convincing yourself.

Lose the ear wax, man. ;)

dannno
10-13-2008, 03:36 PM

Actually he did once say it. He said that it is "far from an endorsement" but that an Obama Presidency would do less damage than a McCain Presidency because foreign policy was our biggest threat.

Then Obama flip-flopped on FISA and a few weeks later Ron Paul said that Obama was disingenuous and therefore he thought neither would be better than the other.

DAFTEK
10-13-2008, 04:41 PM
Attention Ron Paul customers, we have another NoBama ass lover on aisle 3.... Y'all know what to do... :rolleyes:

DAFTEK
10-13-2008, 04:52 PM

Good update.... :cool:

Zera
10-13-2008, 05:06 PM
This is just stupid. Come the hell on, who are you, a desperate McCain supporter? Just move on and stop spreading more bullshit to make us look bad. We have our own agenda here.

pacelli
10-13-2008, 05:10 PM

Dude, if optical scan machines were not reliable means of tabulating election results it would have been exposed a long time ago. Not by the media or some silly lawsuit, but by the FBI, CIA, NSA, or Depeartment [sic] of Homeland Security.

Get over it. Let it go, man. Seriously. You look as desperate as a Clinton. :rolleyes:

Not to say that Ron Paul won't win because I hold onto faith that he will, but *IF* he doesn't, I intend to vote Dem straight down my states ballot in the general election.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=924497#post924497

At least RPFs are aware that you'll be voting for Obama.

werdd
10-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Dude, if optical scan machines were not reliable means of tabulating election results it would have been exposed a long time ago. Not by the media or some silly lawsuit, but by the FBI, CIA, NSA, or Depeartment [sic] of Homeland Security.

Get over it. Let it go, man. Seriously. You look as desperate as a Clinton. :rolleyes:

Pwnt.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 06:21 PM
Actually he did once say it. He said that it is "far from an endorsement" but that an Obama Presidency would do less damage than a McCain Presidency because foreign policy was our biggest threat.

Then Obama flip-flopped on FISA and a few weeks later Ron Paul said that Obama was disingenuous and therefore he thought neither would be better than the other.

Thank you, dannno. I knew I wasn't the only one to hear this from Ron. I also do recall him saying roughly the same thing once on the Alex Jones show.

I can't believe a few shills had the nerve to try and call me out on this. :cool:

constituent
10-13-2008, 06:23 PM
raise your hand if you care.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Attention Ron Paul customers, we have another NoBama ass lover on aisle 3.... Y'all know what to do... :rolleyes:

Seems we have a Hannity Troll infestation on this board also. Want to see?

Hint: look in the mirror. :D

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 06:33 PM

And? So? After it became clear Ron was getting shafted by his own party I was pissed enough to consider voting for Obama out of anger for the Repugs. What changed my mind was his vote on FISA. That was something I felt I couldn't tolerate.

I've also considered voting Barr. Nader. Baldwin. Got something to say about that too?

I've donated to money bombs. I've talked to all my friends, family, and co-workers about Ron Paul. Caught all the debates. Woke up every morning (still do) and checked Google news for Ron Paul articles and fought with neocons and Dems in the comment sections. I've surfed Youtube for every Ron Paul vid I could find.

Bumper stickers? Did that. Decked my peeps houses out with RP signs. I voted for the man in my state's primary. The day he officially ended his campaign for President I shed tears. The day I first learned who Ron was is the day that changed my life....forever. My addiction for internet gaming was replaced for my passion of the message. I will never be the same.

And I will not tolerate my loyalty to the man and the message being questioned by some closet Hannity Trolls on this board including yourself. Get off my dick.

Ask me if I care what a handful of cloaked Mac hack RPFs think and I will tell you:

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/4884/120fagmiddle20fingerfe2.th.jpg

DAFTEK
10-13-2008, 06:47 PM

lol..... Good catch ;) All these Obomba fans are getting desperate and the only things they can come up in defense is calling you McLovers... haha pathetic idiots... :D

DAFTEK
10-13-2008, 06:50 PM
Seems we have a Hannity Troll infestation on this board also. Want to see?

Hint: look in the mirror. :D
lol. Did Hannity get a sex change? haha... Get lost you McBama trash.... :p

Zera
10-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Actually, Obama winning the election would greatly help us take try to fix the GOP. Stop trying to put a spin on everything.

ronpaulbillboards
10-13-2008, 06:54 PM

I've haven't paid this any attention in the last year so I'm not desperate and have no interest as far as political reason. The reason I decided to write about this is because it's a Federal court case and it has made it pretty far without being thrown out.

Philip Berg, is a not some kooky fringe guy, he has some respectable credentials and has been a lifelong democrat and member of the NAACP. Obama hasn't responded to the claims and instead has teamed up with the DNC to dismiss the case and a motion for a stay of discovery.

These legal maneuvers are also strange since it just prolongs this case and makes it seem as if he is hiding something.

I'm not McCain fan, I'm a Constitution fan and raised thousand for Ron Paul to launch billboards during the early primaries. I believe that this could become an issue if it is revealed after Nov. 4th. I 'dont' know about either side of the story, I'm just covering it because of course the MSM won't.

RockEnds
10-13-2008, 06:58 PM
Actually, Obama winning the election would greatly help us take try to fix the GOP. Stop trying to put a spin on everything. (emphasis added)

Practice what you preach.

lynnf
10-13-2008, 06:58 PM

here's techdude's analysis of that image:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/atlas-exclusive.html

NOT a frivolous lawsuit after all!

lynn

DAFTEK
10-13-2008, 06:59 PM
I've haven't paid this any attention in the last year so I'm not desperate and have no interest as far as political reason. The reason I decided to write about this is because it's a Federal court case and it has made it pretty far without being thrown out.

Philip Berg, is a not some kooky fringe guy, he has some respectable credentials and has been a lifelong democrat and member of the NAACP. Obama hasn't responded to the claims and instead has teamed up with the DNC to dismiss the case and a motion for a stay of discovery.

These legal maneuvers are also strange since it just prolongs this case and makes it seem as if he is hiding something.

I'm not McCain fan, I'm a Constitution fan and raised thousand for Ron Paul to launch billboards during the early primaries. I believe that this could become an issue if it is revealed after Nov. 4th. I 'dont' know about either side of the story, I'm just covering it because of course the MSM won't.

^ Good post, exactly what i would say but the Obama trolls here don't care for reason, so i don't bother...

ronpaulbillboards
10-13-2008, 07:07 PM
There is no "showdown" at all -

What standing does the US District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania have in a civil suit against Obama ? NONE

Obama is NOT a resident of Pennsylvania, nor claims to have been born there.

That US District Court has no jurisdiction -
soon after the election the plaintiff will probably be hit with a counterclaim for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

There is a "showdown" because Obama has been ordered by the court to produce the documents but he hasn't. Instead he has filed legal motions which are fine but seem as if he is hiding something. He could have ended this very quickly.

The attorney filing this is no chump, he was a former deputy attorney general and would not have wasted his time or money unless he believed he had some kind of a case. Not to say he has a smoking gun, the court will decide.

Also, this is an Federal case and the district DOES have jurisdiction, you obviously didn't read the court filed document. The judge would have already thrown this out if it was frivolous, Fed judges don't play around.

Section 7 of Berg v Obama

This case arises out the Constitution and laws of the United States and presents a federal question within this Court's jurisdiction under Article III of the Constitution and 28 U.S.C. * 1331.

This Court has authority to grant declaratory relief pursuant to the Declaratory Judgment Act 278 U.S.C. * 1391 (b)

Venue is proper in this Court under 28 U.S.C. * 1391 (b)

Don't kill the messenger, I didn't file the lawsuit or create the Constitutional pretext that has created this challenge. I'm just reporting it as a news story.

Harold

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Pwnt.

Got to show you love also.....

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 07:16 PM
Actually, Obama winning the election would greatly help us take try to fix the GOP. Stop trying to put a spin on everything.

Too bad some people on this board are too stupid to acknowledge that. :rolleyes:

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 07:19 PM
lol. Did Hannity get a sex change? haha... Get lost you McBama trash.... :p

I got your McBama hangin.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/8373/92807127ob4.png

ClockwiseSpark
10-13-2008, 07:20 PM
http://forums.rebelalliance.ws/images/smiles/threadsucks.jpg

RockEnds
10-13-2008, 07:22 PM
And? So? After it became clear Ron was getting shafted by his own party I was pissed enough to consider voting for Obama out of anger for the Repugs. What changed my mind was his vote on FISA. That was something I felt I couldn't tolerate.

I've also considered voting Barr. Nader. Baldwin. Got something to say about that too?

I've donated to money bombs. I've talked to all my friends, family, and co-workers about Ron Paul. Caught all the debates. Woke up every morning (still do) and checked Google news for Ron Paul articles and fought with neocons and Dems in the comment sections. I've surfed Youtube for every Ron Paul vid I could find.

Bumper stickers? Did that. Decked my peeps houses out with RP signs. I voted for the man in my state's primary. The day he officially ended his campaign for President I shed tears. The day I first learned who Ron was is the day that changed my life....forever. My addiction for internet gaming was replaced for my passion of the message. I will never be the same.

And I will not tolerate my loyalty to the man and the message being questioned by some closet Hannity Trolls on this board including yourself. Get off my dick.

Ask me if I care what a handful of cloaked Mac hack RPFs think and I will tell you:

If you did all that and still fail to understand why a presidential candidate should be expected to meet Constitutional requirements, you wasted your time.

Further, if you can't step out of the two-party box long enough to understand that it's possible to oppose one MSM candidate while still opposing the other MSM candidate, you missed the point.

ronpaulbillboards
10-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Further, if you can't step out of the two-party box long enough to understand that it's possible to oppose one MSM candidate while still opposing the other MSM candidate, you missed the point.

Couldn't have said it better. I'm not caught up in the left-right cage so I'm looking at the facts and evidence being presented. Just because we expose something that hurts Obama doesn't mean we are for McCain or vice-versa. If it's one thing I'm consistent about, it's adherence to the Constitution which both candidates get an F- if that's possible.

Obama was also a constitutional professor for 2 years as well and that is another fact that proves he should have been able to respond to this very quickly.

bojo68
10-13-2008, 07:33 PM
here's techdude's analysis of that image:

NOT a frivolous lawsuit after all!

lynn

Interesting, hadn't been keeping up on this. Thanks for reinforcing my avoidance of kos, I've always thought it was nothing but foaming at the mouth idiots, seems I'm right...:)

DAFTEK
10-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Good work Harold! ;)

MelissaCato
10-13-2008, 07:38 PM

Funny you say this. Tonight for the first time on nickelodeon, a kids channel .. I heard an anti constitution vote advert .. Obama and McCain approved.

I thought the words were very wrong wrong wrong. The ad did say go to their website to vote. Wonder if the words are in text.

:mad:

lynnf
10-13-2008, 07:41 PM
http://forums.rebelalliance.ws/images/smiles/threadsucks.jpg

maybe so, except for this part:

techdude's analysis of fhe forged certificate

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 07:45 PM
If you did all that and still fail to understand why a presidential candidate should be expected to meet Constitutional requirements, you wasted your time.

I understand the importance of Constitutional requirements. I have already said that if he forged documents to meet those requirements that he should go to jail. What part of that do you not understand.

However, at the moment, I do not believe he did no such thing. Sue me.

I am a Ron Paul fanatic. I am as anti GOP Establishment as they come. I don't care for the two party system I think it ruins the country.

However it seems a lot of you think that just because I don't buy into this conspiracy theory right now that somehow I am a sellout. If that's the case then too bad.

NAU conspiracy? I'm down

NWO conspiracy? I hear ya

9/11 Truther? Not really but open to the possibility

The Obama Is A Muslim Terrorist Born In Kenya Infiltrating Our Country Through The Persidency To Kill Us All Conspiracy Theory? Sorry, I don't buy it.

If that makes me a sellout then fine. What's to stop me from assuming a lot of you are simply just racist?

MelissaCato
10-13-2008, 07:48 PM
I understand the importance of Constitutional requirements. I have already said that if he forged documents to meet those requirements that he should go to jail. What part of that do you not understand.

I am a Ron Paul fanatic. I am as anti GOP Establishment as they come. I don't care for the two party system I think it ruins the country.

However it seems a lot of you think that just because I don't buy into this conspiracy theory right now that somehow I am a sellout. If that's the case then too bad.

NAU conspiracy? I'm down

The Obama Is A Muslim Terrorist Born In Kenya Infiltrating Our Country Through The Persidency To Kill Us All Conspiracy Theory? Sorry, I don't buy it.

If that makes me a sellout then fine. What's to stop me from assuming a lot of you are simply just racist?

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z184/CatoUSA/mike.jpg

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 07:51 PM
You too bitch

ronpaulhawaii
10-13-2008, 07:57 PM

NAU conspiracy? I'm down

Exaggeration will get you nowhere. Frivolously labeling something a conspiracy theory and adding irrelevancies makes you look like a clumsy ass. And this sentence adds to that impression

I do not believe he did no such thing.Further, your gratuitous overuse of the FUs indicates that you are either immature and unable to articulate a valid response, or just enjoy causing trouble...

:mad:

Finally, I found Obomba's BC

http://www.thenoseonyourface.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/obamabirth2.JPG

:rolleyes:

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 07:58 PM
I think I just enjoy causing trouble. ;)

ronpaulbillboards
10-13-2008, 07:59 PM
Damn, what's with all the in fighting, we are all members of RPF so we are on the same side. Don't let this news story divide our cause. This is why I had to preface my article, due to people getting so upset when a credible story that's against Obama is written.

I just didn't expect this on RPF.

We expose both sides of the controlled paradigm.

Zera
10-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Look, we ALL need to just stop arguing over this lame ass conspiracy. Jesus, no wonder people keep stereotyping Paul supporters as conspiracy theorists. It's because of people like you! Stop it!

It's pretty clear that Obama is going to be president at this point. What we need to do is clear: Take advantage of this. First of all, we laugh at the stupid GOP and their base for nominating someone so god damn stupid and unelectable as McCain instead of our man, who I promise you would have locked up the presidency many weeks ago. We will watch them cry and have some sort of false sense of fear of, "dat a-rab muslimist iz gunna bomb us. heez duh anti-christ and uh turrurist."

Like Eric Cartman once did to a certain ginger: Lick their tears in their lowest moments. We have to take advantage of the moment while the GOP deteriorates in the next few years with the House and Senate being overtaken with Democrats and a Democrat becoming the president in a landslide. We started a little earlier in the year when we tried to get into the party's conventions, and at times, we were successful. So, like I said, let's take advantage of the moment and make sure that our candidate is going to be the nominee, whether it's in 2012 or 2016.

RockEnds
10-13-2008, 08:04 PM

Oh, for the love of Pete. It's a law suit asking for proof of citizenship.

You can assume I'm a racist if you want. :rolleyes: Let me see if I have all of this political correctness straight (not just from this thread):

1) I think Obama should proove Constitutional qualifications, so I'm anti-Arab.

2) My ex-husband is Palestinian, so I'm an anti-semite.

3) I respect the Constitution, so I'm a statist. (Edit) Oh, and a party to a nefarious Masonic world-domination conspiracy. That's one of my fav's. Can't believe I omitted it.

I think I'm done with the circular PC logic and have thoroughly indicted myself. Fortunately, I couldn't care less about political correctness.

If Obama would simply show respect for the document which he has already sworn to protect and defend, this matter would be settled. It's on him.

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Oh, for the love of Pete. It's a law suit asking for proof of citizenship.

You can assume I'm a racist if you want. :rolleyes: Let me see if I have all of this political correctness straight (not just from this thread):

1) I think Obama should proove Constitutional qualifications, so I'm anti-Arab.

2) My ex-husband is Palestinian, so I'm an anti-semite.

3) I respect the Constitution, so I'm a statist.

I think I'm done with the circular PC logic and have thoroughly indicted myself. Fortunately, I couldn't care less about political correctness.

If Obama would simply show respect for the document which he has already sworn to protect and defend, this matter would be settled. It's on him.

Damn...when it rains it pours..... :(

bojo68
10-13-2008, 08:07 PM
I wanna know what happens when Obama wins, and then is disqualified to hold office...:)

RockEnds
10-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Damn...when it rains it pours..... :(

I'm hearin' ya.

MelissaCato
10-13-2008, 08:11 PM
It's pretty clear that Obama is going to be president at this point

Papers Please
Papers Please
Papers Please

Da Constitution is knocking on Obama's door .... show your papers to the Keystone State ... Mudda Phucker !!!!!!!!!!

Please forward this post directly to Obama ... teh Philly Heat is ONNNNNNNNN !!!

ONNNNNNNN the streets !!!!!!!!!!

werdd
10-13-2008, 08:13 PM
I love how the obamalites come out of the woodwork when something real gets brought up about his legitimacy.

Zera
10-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Papers Please
Papers Please
Papers Please

Da Constitution is knocking on Obama's door .... show your papers to the Keystone State ... Mudda Phucker !!!!!!!!!!

Please forward this post directly to Obama ... teh Philly Heat is ONNNNNNNNN !!!

ONNNNNNNN the streets !!!!!!!!!!

facepalm.jpg

Can you guys at least... Do this on another forum? The tinfoil hat stereotype... I think we're trying to improve on that. You? You're not helping. Please, please go away.

ronpaulbillboards
10-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Look, we ALL need to just stop arguing over this lame ass conspiracy. Jesus, no wonder people keep stereotyping Paul supporters as conspiracy theorists. It's because of people like you! Stop it!

It's pretty clear that Obama is going to be president at this point. What we need to do is clear: Take advantage of this. First of all, we laugh at the stupid GOP and their base for nominating someone so god damn stupid and unelectable as McCain instead of our man, who I promise you would have locked up the presidency many weeks ago. We will watch them cry and have some sort of false sense of fear of, "dat a-rab muslimist iz gunna bomb us. heez duh anti-christ and uh turrurist."

Like Eric Cartman once did to a certain ginger: Lick their tears in their lowest moments. We have to take advantage of the moment while the GOP deteriorates in the next few years with the House and Senate being overtaken with Democrats and a Democrat becoming the president in a landslide. We started a little earlier in the year when we tried to get into the party's conventions, and at times, we were successful. So, like I said, let's take advantage of the moment and make sure that our candidate is going to be the nominee, whether it's in 2012 or 2016.

First of all it is Not a conspiracy, it's a REAL Federal Court Case and we are not crazy for reporting a court case brought by a prestigious ex state deputy attorney general and lifelong democrat.

Second, this is just a story reporting the fact there IS a court case and that it has moved beyond the internet and into court.

Third, nothing is guaranteed as far as elections if you have any memory of the last 2 debacles.

Finally, no matter which puppet is elected, I'm still continuing the campaign for Liberty and taking back our country with the Constitution as our framework.

Relax man,

MelissaCato
10-13-2008, 08:23 PM
facepalm.jpg

Can you guys at least... Do this on another forum? The tinfoil hat stereotype... I think we're trying to improve on that. You? You're not helping. Please, please go away.

.... go away from what ? Hummmmmmm

... speak up .. I can't hear youuuuuuuu.

Sorry, back to the topic of discussion.

Ahhh hemmmm ----- soooooooo what's the verdict ? Is he legal ? LMAO

werdd
10-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Obama will have to answer these questions... this will go viral over the course of this week.

ronpaulhawaii
10-13-2008, 08:27 PM
first of all it is not a conspiracy, it's a real federal court case and we are not crazy for reporting a court case brought by a prestigious ex state deputy attorney general and lifelong democrat.

Second, this is just a story reporting the fact there is a court case and that it has moved beyond the internet and into court.

Third, nothing is guaranteed as far as elections if you have any memory of the last 2 debacles.

Finally, no matter which puppet is elected, i'm still continuing the campaign for liberty and taking back our country with the constitution as our framework.

Relax man,

+2008

tonesforjonesbones
10-13-2008, 08:28 PM
He is dragging it out until after the election..because when they find it is all true..impeachment would occur and that's a difficult thing to do. He's not a constitutional law professor for nothin...tones

pacelli
10-13-2008, 08:29 PM

Very glad to hear that you changed your mind after FISA, that definitely raised some eyebrows.

Nope.

Ditto. It was hard leaving WoW for me, but after discovering Ron's message, I felt it to be a totally useless distraction.

I admit it- I listened to Hannity for an entire show a few months ago. I'd get off your "dick" if I could figure out your point of debate. As your "dick" relates to the topic of this thread, would that be the "dick" of assumption (i.e. if Obama's birth certificate were a legitimate issue in this election, that surely the government would have exposed it)? Remember this-- when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME. I fully admit that I am an ass, do you have the "balls" to admit the same about yourself?

Try that in a mirror and take a few deep breaths. Let that feeling sink in - you're flipping off the very people with whom you felt a union months ago. You are flipping off the same exact people that did the same exact things for Ron's campaign that you did. And perhaps in the future, you may appear to realize that you are flipping off the very same people that you may eventually depend upon to survive, if Ron is right about the US economy.

werdd
10-13-2008, 08:33 PM
In 1981, Obama traveled to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport - the passport of a nation which does NOT allow dual citizenship - thereby proving that there was a period in his adult life during which Barack considered himself to have been a citizen of Indonesia and NOT a citizen of the United States of America.

MelissaCato
10-13-2008, 08:34 PM
He is dragging it out until after the election..because when they find it is all true..impeachment would occur and that's a difficult thing to do. He's not a constitutional law professor for nothin...tones

Impeachment ? Are you kidding ? We cannot even impeach the cronies in now.

Impeach = :rolleyes:

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Damn, what's with all the in fighting, we are all members of RPF so we are on the same side. Don't let this news story divide our cause. This is why I had to preface my article, due to people getting so upset when a credible story that's against Obama is written.

I just didn't expect this on RPF.

We expose both sides of the controlled paradigm.

It's my fault mainly. I got carried away with the coffee and F bombs today. My apologies everybody. :o

Sic Semper Tyrannis
10-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Maybe you're not hearing me right.

I'm quite sure the Men in Black who most likely can access those files requested in the lawsuit have accessed the files requested in the lawsuit a long time ago.

You don't think the first black man who is just footsteps away from the Presidency (whose name has a Muslim background) has not been thoroughly vetted by every Federal Agency including the Secret Service?

Obama MUST prove he was born here or he can't Constitutionally be President. If you think it's no big deal and that he was in fact born here then it should be no problem for him to prove it. You can't possibly agree that we should just take peoples word for it everytime they wanna be President. The elections being 3 weeks just makes it all the more urgent.

And I can't believe there's so many socialist liberal supporters on here.:mad:

Sic Semper Tyrannis
10-13-2008, 08:45 PM
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/ozzie8820_088/obamasicklelogo-001.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n247/ravenhairedmaid/SheepWatchingGeorgeWBushOnTV3-1.jpg

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Obama MUST prove he was born here or he can't Constitutionally be President. If you think it's no big deal and that he was in fact born here then it should be no problem for him to prove it. You can't possibly agree that we should just take peoples word for it everytime they wanna be President. The elections being 3 weeks just makes it all the more urgent.

And I can't believe there's so many socialist liberal supporters on here.:mad:

I've already touched that up in a previous post. You must have missed it, but fair enough. ;)

ronpaulbillboards
10-13-2008, 08:55 PM
It's my fault mainly. I got carried away with the coffee and F bombs today. My apologies everybody. :o

:cool:

Join The Paul Side
10-13-2008, 08:56 PM
:cool:

:o

lynnf
10-14-2008, 03:01 AM
I wanna know what happens when Obama wins, and then is disqualified to hold office...:)

handled by the 20th amendment

House of Representatives decides if election is valid or not. if valid, normal succession takes place with the VP taking over. if not valid, House selects the president from the valid candidates, Senate picks VP.

lynn

cheapseats
10-14-2008, 05:22 AM
You can't possibly agree that we should just take peoples word for it...

I cannot believe that the citizenry is taking ANYONE'S word for ANYTHING.

Henry Paulson of GOLDMAN SACHS acclaim says, "Trust me."

constituent
10-14-2008, 06:58 AM

ewwww.... cheeeeezey

Dieseler
10-14-2008, 03:38 PM
And I'm sure you must be thrilled about that. :rolleyes:
I am actually.
I answered a phone poll the other day. :D
I said oBama. :D
I hung up laughing my ass off.
I wonder how many other people are doing that?

ronpaulhawaii
10-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Local FAUXN00S covers story

http://www.myfoxtoledo.com/myfox/pages/News/Politics/Detail%3Bjsessionid%3DEF7B2C8ED47632B34D5D58A03449 CAC4?contentId=7638284&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.14.1&sflg=1

Danke
10-16-2008, 11:41 AM
Thursday, October 16, 2008
WorldNetDaily
2nd lawsuit challenges Obama's citizenship
Man demands state verify birth records or remove senator from ballots
Posted: October 16, 2008
12:20 am Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
WorldNetDaily

In a second lawsuit challenging Barack Obama's "natural born" citizenship, a Washington resident is demanding officials review original or certified birth documents for the Democratic Party presidential candidate.

Steven Marquis of Fall City, Wash., filed suit Oct. 9 in Washington State Superior Court, calling for Secretary of State Sam Reed to determine whether Obama is a citizen before Election Day. Marquis released a statement saying the state has the authority to "prevent the wholesale disenfranchisement of voters" who might have otherwise had the opportunity to choose a qualified candidate should records show Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen.

"At this point, Mr. Obama has not allowed independent or official access to his birth records nor supporting hospital records," Marquis wrote. "The Hawaii Health Department has violated Federal law by ignoring formal Freedom of Information requests for the same."

Marquis referenced prominent Pennsylvania Democrat and attorney Philip J. Berg's lawsuit in U.S. District Court against Sen. Barack Obama and the Democratic National Committee for proof of Obama's American citizenship.

(Story continues below)

"Mr. Obama failed to respond to the District Court's request to produce or allow access to the official documents (should they exist) and instead filed a motion to dismiss arguing the Plaintiff had no 'standing' or right to know," he said. "This non-response as of 9/24/2008 in Federal court casts doubt on the veracity of the electoral system and is the principal reason for this lawsuit."

Marquis said his late entry of the lawsuit is due to Obama's "delay and subsequent non response to reasonable request for valid certificates."

He indicated that his requests for certification of the birth documents were rejected by Washington's Office of the Secretary of State. Marquis requested an injunction to force the office to confirm Obama's U.S. citizenship or remove his name from Washington ballots. He said the agency is "specifically charged with certifying and guaranteeing the veracity of official documents and overseeing the elections to wit the people's confidence in the fundamental aspect of democracy is maintained."

However, Marquis continued, "To date, in this regard, Secretary of State Sam Reed has not carried out that fundamental duty."

Danke
10-16-2008, 11:42 AM
Former UT law grad sues Obama, questions citizenship
Last Edited: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 9:26 PM EDT
Created: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 9:26 PM EDT
Sen. Barack Obama, Democratic presidential candidate, talks with residents in Holland while canvassing the Shrewsbury Street neighborhood Sunday, Oct. 12, 2008. Sen. Obama is in greater Toledo for an extended stay while preparing for a debate with Sen. John McCain Wednesday at Hofstra University in New York. Photo by Barrett Andrews, FOX Toledo News.

Philip J. Berg, a former University of Toledo School of Law graduate, has filed a lawsuit against Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama. He's claiming the Illinois senator is not a U.S. citizen and therefore ineligible to run for president.

If elected, his selection to the presidency would cause a crisis within the U.S. Constitution.

"If we can't enforce our constitution, especially a candidate for president, we're in real trouble in this country, more trouble than you really want to believe and it's frightening," said Berg from his offices in Lafayette Hill, Penn., a suburb of Philadelphia.

Berg, a former Deputy Attorney General for the State of Pennsylvania, filed the lawsuit in federal court Aug. 21 (Berg vs. Obama, Civil Action No. 08-cv-4083), "seeking a Declaratory Judgment and an Injunction that Obama does not meet the qualifications to be President of the United States."

Three qualifications must be met for someone to become president under the Constitution. You must be at least 35 years of age, a resident of the United States for at least 14 years, and a natural-born citizen.

Berg believes the 47-year-old senator from Illinois does not meet the last qualification. Although the Obama campaign states he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Berg believes Obama was born in Kenya. Further investigation reveals he may still be a citizen of Indonesia.

A school registration Berg has obtained lists Obama's name as Barry Soetoro, after his Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, and lists his citizenship as Indonesia.

Berg said Obama's mother sent him back to the U.S. when he was 10, and one of two things would have happened then. If he went through immigration, he would be a naturalized citizen, not a natural-born citizen.

"He today could still be a citizen of Indonesia and could be an illegal alien, which would mean he could not even hold his Senate seat from Illinois," Berg said in a cell phone call from Pennsylvania. "So, it's really important that we all look at his records."

Factcheck.org claims it has proof of Obama's U.S. citizenship. Berg has questioned that proof because the Web site is owned by Annenberg.

According to the site, the "Annenberg Political Fact Check is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg in 1994 to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state and federal levels."

"That is a group where Obama sat on the board a number of years dispersing funds, so I would think there's a little conflict of interest there."

The proof, Berg said, needs to be in the hands of a judge.

"Senator Obama, if I'm wrong, prove me wrong, produce the documentation," he said. "If you have nothing to hide, stop hiding behind legalisms, lets avoid a constitutional crisis in this country."

Lucas County Democratic Party Chairman Ron Rothenbuhler, who didn't know of the lawsuit, questioned Berg's intentions.

"If it's not a vendetta, then it must be somebody challenging somebody's right to either privacy or questioning the information they've already received," Rothenbuhler said.