PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Concentration Camps. -Digg it here!

dr. hfn
10-13-2008, 09:08 AM
http://digg.com/world_news/U_S_Concentration_Camps

Digg & get a free country!

RCA
10-13-2008, 10:02 AM
dugg

itsthepathocrats
10-13-2008, 10:13 AM
eom

Kotin
10-13-2008, 10:18 AM
Stop with all this fear mongering crap. Go learn about psychological operations and how they are used in warfare, and perhaps then you'll stop helping them by spreading such drivel.

They can't win a violent take-over in the USA, and they know it. They can only implement their system slowly through deception, as we see no via the bailout.

These AJ-type hyped-up threats are merely to create fear in order to create inaction. It's pure PsyOp and it's pure BUNK!

agreed.

remember who these people are. a few rich bastards.. who gives them their power?

we do.. or we shove our foot up their ass ;)

itsthepathocrats
10-13-2008, 10:36 AM
eom

OferNave
10-13-2008, 10:51 AM
Stop with all this fear mongering crap. Go learn about psychological operations and how they are used in warfare, and perhaps then you'll stop helping them by spreading such drivel.

They can't win a violent take-over in the USA, and they know it. They can only implement their system slowly through deception, as we see no via the bailout.

These AJ-type hyped-up threats are merely to create fear in order to create inaction. It's pure PsyOp and it's pure BUNK!

But this kind of stuff just makes me more determined to do something about it. So, what's up with that?

I can't imagine people who are convinced this is real responding by sitting down and letting it happen.

dannno
10-13-2008, 10:55 AM
But this kind of stuff just makes me more determined to do something about it. So, what's up with that?

I can't imagine people who are convinced this is real responding by sitting down and letting it happen.

Check post count.

OferNave
10-13-2008, 11:09 AM
Check post count.

I noticed that, but I don't automatically assume anything from it. I'll let him speak, and consider his words for myself, and come to my own conclusion.

You can't defend against shills and trolls by ostricizing anyone with a low post count, or a long-dormant account. It's a clue, not a scarlet letter.

tggroo7
10-13-2008, 11:10 AM
seems extremely fake to me

itsthepathocrats
10-13-2008, 11:18 AM
eom

D.H.
10-13-2008, 12:06 PM
I have been hearing about these concentration camps for years.

One thing all the sites are consistent about is that the largest one in the US is in Alaska.

Does anyone else find that strange since Palin's surprise appearance on the political scene? They certainly have control over her now.

Normally I would write this off as cooincidence, but Alsaka is the LAST place you would expect McCain to pick his running mate from anyway. Particularly a first term governor. She is also the only gov in the country to be currently under investigation. With so many negatives, why?

Even if it is paranoid thinking, the facts are creepy.

Vet_from_cali
10-13-2008, 01:00 PM
i really have a hard time buying into all of this.... i need more evidence to even consider all of this true.

D.H.
10-13-2008, 01:17 PM
i really have a hard time buying into all of this.... i need more evidence to even consider all of this true.

The San Francisco Gate wrote an article about Halliburton getting no bid contracts to build these Fema Camps.

(This site has a lot of interesting info and the SF Gate link is the first on the page)

http://justanothercoverup.com/?p=356

Wayne Madsen is also writing about martial law. He is a former navy intelligence officer and worked for the NSA.

http://justanothercoverup.com/?p=555

justinc.1089
10-13-2008, 03:27 PM
The question is not if there are concentration camps in America, because its a historical fact they exist- remember we used them on Japanese Americans before, most history books say that.

The question is how many were there, how much were they used, how many are around now, have they still been used or is someone planning to use them, are we building more, etc, etc....

I think they're around still but empty and not in operation myself.

zach
10-13-2008, 03:40 PM
What if the "Rapture" is various people suddenly being taken away to these camps?

I highly doubt it, but it's interesting to think about.

dr. hfn
10-14-2008, 10:10 PM
i'm checking them out

dwdollar
10-14-2008, 10:50 PM
The DoD has a contingency plan for everything. I'm sure they have designated places for rebels in such an event. You'll have to do a little better than roll your eyes and call me a kook to convince me otherwise.

BeFranklin
10-15-2008, 01:50 AM

Ditto.

TGautier421
10-15-2008, 03:23 AM
Check post count.

What does a post count have to do with anything? Its just a number... :rolleyes: