PDA

View Full Version : What if McCain wins and riots break out via voter fraud?

wizardwatson
10-13-2008, 07:17 AM
Was just looking at this article about possible martial law triggers:

FEMA sources confirm coming martial law (http://www.prisonplanet.com/fema-sources-confirm-coming-martial-law.html)

Obama supporters as we all know, have some weird strain of the zombie-rage virus. And all the MSM keeps reporting that Obama is ahead, and there are many stories and rumors that Obama via Acorn is participating in voter fraud. So currently I half expect some resistance after he wins, with people claiming voter fraud yada yada, but will likely fade out, since the chances (or even desire) that McCain win is very low.

But what if McCain wins. Can you imagine the force of the outcry and resistance from the Obamanites claiming voter fraud?

Just food for thought.

acptulsa
10-13-2008, 07:20 AM
When you get the hopes up of a whole huge group of people who have been disenfranchised and downtrodden since the nation was founded that the ultimate glass ceiling will be broken for them, and then you snatch that hope away, it wouldn't be good at all. It wouldn't be as effective a method of getting martial law in place as letting him win and shooting him, but could well be good enough.

Cleaner44
10-13-2008, 07:21 AM
Riots would not happen because this nation would just bitch and moan. Rioting would take effort. The sheeple are too conditioned to just sit down and go along.

wizardwatson
10-13-2008, 07:23 AM
When you get the hopes up of a whole huge group of people who have been disenfranchised and downtrodden since the nation was founded that the ultimate glass ceiling will be broken for them, and then you snatch that hope away, it wouldn't be good at all. It wouldn't be as effective a method of getting martial law in place as letting him win and shooting him, but could well be good enough.

And I'm now having trouble figuring out which of these two is the fall guy. They are so balanced in their defects, I guess it could go either way since the voter fraud machines are so prevalent.

RickyJ
10-13-2008, 07:25 AM
If there are riots then I hope they are taken care of quickly. No more letting it go on for days. Just shoot the bastards.

Sandra
10-13-2008, 07:35 AM
Or just storm the capitol, remove the imperial imposter and get it over with. Tar and feather to your hearts content.

constituent
10-13-2008, 07:39 AM
meh, spark up a spliff (if you do that sort of thing), pop a few movies in the dvd player, lay low and keep your powder dry.

were there riots, it'd all be put down in a week or so anyway, life moves on and some live to fight another day.

let 'em have their rage against the machine moment, it'll be a great catharsis and then they'll all go back to their day jobs... their lives fulfilled and what not.

acptulsa
10-13-2008, 07:42 AM
If the rioters show up, shoot one to prove you can aim a gun and tell the rest to go away. They will.

If thugs show up in jackboots (or the modern equivalent, black Suburbans) don't leave any to tell the tale.

ItsTime
10-13-2008, 07:45 AM
Riots would happen. But it would just destroy local businesses and a lot of people would have new flat screens in their section 8 housing. You know, what typically happens during American riots.

tonesforjonesbones
10-13-2008, 07:57 AM
The voter fraud is rampant. 30,000 convicted felons are on the voter rolls in florida..ACORN is turning in millions of fake voter registrations...it's all over the news and nobody seems to want to stop it. This country has NO MORAL COMPASS..anything goes. The communists have been whittleing away at our freedom and traditions for about 100 years while the silent majority watched tv, went to sporting events and played golf. Tones

wizardwatson
10-13-2008, 08:01 AM
The voter fraud is rampant. 30,000 convicted felons are on the voter rolls in florida..ACORN is turning in millions of fake voter registrations...it's all over the news and nobody seems to want to stop it. This country has NO MORAL COMPASS..anything goes. The communists have been whittleing away at our freedom and traditions for about 100 years while the silent majority watched tv, went to sporting events and played golf. Tones

Right, and right now the voter fraud is in favor of Obama. So Obamanites don't complain. But what if in the eleventh hour the voter fraud (machines) throw it too McCain? Then the fraud enablers (Obamanites) will suddenly shift gears claiming super-fraud by McCain.

Since super-fraud would be needed to counter Obama's fraud.

mport1
10-13-2008, 09:30 AM
"What if McCain wins and riots break out via voter fraud?"

That would be great.

RickyJ
10-13-2008, 09:33 AM
let 'em have their rage against the machine moment, it'll be a great catharsis and then they'll all go back to their day jobs... their lives fulfilled and what not.

I would rather still be alive after their little temper tantrum. No, if there are riots I will not hesitate to shoot to kill.

RickyJ
10-13-2008, 09:35 AM
"What if McCain wins and riots break out via voter fraud?"

That would be great.

Really? So you wouldn't mind if I burned your house down?

Why are so many people so damn stupid? :eek:

dr. hfn
10-13-2008, 09:43 AM
I will be in the streets burning down federal buildings if Mccain wins

slacker921
10-13-2008, 11:05 AM
If McCain wins I'll switch my party affiliation from Republican and not go to any Republican events. If he wins there will be zero chance of reforming the GOP.

There won't be widespread riots. Localized riots are always possible though and if riots do break out then you can bet HR-1955 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbguIBIh1qQ) will be used to track down and lock up anyone who was using "force" to encourage others to riot.

puppetmaster
10-13-2008, 11:13 AM

The real fraud are these fixed elections. I was not sure until I witnessed it first hand in Nevada. I am positive they they always get their way no matter what

TastyWheat
10-13-2008, 05:18 PM
I highly doubt any fraud will swing the election for McCain. It would give the powers that be an excuse to declare martial law, but I think they prefer us to come quietly, not kicking and screaming.

jbuttell
10-13-2008, 05:39 PM
Always fun now threads like these reveal the in the closet obama supporters.

Alawn
10-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Would never happen. McCain couldn't win. And Obama is just as likely to cheat.

kathy88
10-14-2008, 05:07 AM
the voter fraud is rampant. 30,000 convicted felons are on the voter rolls in florida..acorn is turning in millions of fake voter registrations...it's all over the news and nobody seems to want to stop it. This country has no moral compass..anything goes. The communists have been whittleing away at our freedom and traditions for about 100 years while the silent majority watched tv, went to sporting events and played golf. Tones

+1776 this

literatim
10-14-2008, 05:24 AM
The advantage of McCain winning is that I get some amusement from watching the internet erupt in indignation. I get so tired of hearing the liberals treating politics like a sport and Obama like a messiah.