PDA

View Full Version : Digg it! Conley vs. Graham Debate!

Knightskye
10-13-2008, 02:16 AM
http://digg.com/politics/Lindsey_Graham_Vs_Bob_Connley

He even mentioned auditing the Fed. :D

qh4dotcom
10-13-2008, 02:26 PM
This email confirms that you have donated $10.00 USD to Friends of Bob Conley (gobobgo@palmettopatriot.net) using PayPal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donation Details

Confirmation number: 9K350736CR6357543
Donation amount: $10.00 USD
Total: $10.00 USD
Purpose: Bob Conley for Senate

-------------------------------------------------------

Dugg

He asked for donations at the closing statement

Knightskye
10-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Bump.

jmag
10-13-2008, 09:00 PM
dugg

Knightskye
10-13-2008, 09:06 PM
21 so far.

How many people saw the debate on TV?

Feelgood
10-13-2008, 11:42 PM
Good debate, other then Conley being all about the "flat tax" which I am opposed to. Other then that, he seems like a great pick. :)

ValidusCustodiae
10-14-2008, 01:55 AM
I wish I could afford to donate. I hope Conley gives Graham a run for his money.

libertythor
10-14-2008, 02:08 AM
Bob Conley is one awesome Democrat! I wonder if the DNC has helped fund him.

Knightskye
10-14-2008, 02:09 AM
Good debate, other then Conley being all about the "flat tax" which I am opposed to. Other then that, he seems like a great pick. :)

Conley talked about the Fair Tax, which Ron Paul said he would vote for, were it introduced. I also like it.

Graham talked about Americans having the option of choosing between the flat tax or the regular income tax.

ValidusCustodiae
10-14-2008, 03:12 AM
If elected, I'm pretty sure he would be the most conservative Democrat in the House, by far.

Knightskye
10-14-2008, 08:23 PM
If elected, I'm pretty sure he would be the most conservative Democrat in the House, by far.

Senate. :rolleyes:

itshappening
10-14-2008, 08:26 PM
Bob Conley is one awesome Democrat! I wonder if the DNC has helped fund him.

not going to happen, they'd prefer Graham to win -- really.

itshappening
10-14-2008, 08:27 PM
can someone please spread this to FREEREPUBLIC? that is a pretty big 'conservative' community- will have posters (activists) from SC and I think they dont like Grahamnesty there!

RSLudlum
10-14-2008, 08:40 PM
today's email from Bob Conley: ;)

Campaign Update – October 14, 2008
www.bobconleyforsenate.com

My fellow patriot,

We all know our country is going in the wrong direction. GOP incumbent Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina has contributed to this situation by supporting so-called “free trade” agreements that have lost jobs for South Carolinians, the importation of technical workers to take jobs away from American citizens, the war in Iraq, amnesty for illegal aliens, expanding federal power to rob American citizens of their Constitutional rights and liberties and, most recently, the bailout of Wall Street at the expense of Main Street.

I don’t question Lindsey Graham’s motives; I question his judgment. I question why he thinks he deserves another six-year term in office after helping cause incalculable harm to the people of South Carolina and the nation. South Carolinians do not have confidence in a person who asserts that he has the leadership capacity to solve problems when a six-year track record in the Senate demonstrates just the opposite!

Lindsey Graham has millions of dollars to use against me any time he chooses. Much of this money comes from special interests who expect access to Lindsey Graham so they can advance their agendas on matters of policy, legislation, regulation and oversight. These are the same special interests that are now expecting the Middle Class to be “patriotic” in their support of Wall Street bailouts, even as they contemplate the loss of $2 Trillion in retirement savings.

Just remember, when you hear what Lindsey Graham says, you’re not getting the full story. In fact, when you hear Lindsey Graham speak, you can’t even be sure you’re getting the facts.

South Carolinians expect better, and come November they will get the real deal … I will never betray their trust and every vote I cast will be filtered through the U.S. Constitution, in the example established by patriot and statesman Ron Paul.

Together we can overcome the climate of fear and uncertainty that has burdened us beyond measure and which now threatens our way of life. The choice is in your hands… Here’s what you can do now to help put a “Ron Paul Democrat” into the Senate:

Become more informed about my campaign by visiting my website at www.bobconleyforsenate.com and encourage family and friends to do the same. Be sure to view my debate with Lindsey Graham last Saturday, plus the media reviews.

Contact Ron Paul’s Liberty PAC to have my name placed on the list of supported candidates. There’s an obvious disconnect here that needs to be fixed quickly. I’m counting on your help.

I do not accept special interest donations, yet I’m only 9 points behind Lindsey Graham, according to the latest Rasmussen poll. I am running a pure grassroots campaign against Lindsey Graham’s $3.6 million war chest. I am counting on whatever financial assistance you can spare to put me over the top in November.

My campaign is being run by only a handful of volunteers. These overworked people need your assistance in helping our cause. Please consider spending a week or two in South Carolina before the November election to lend a hand. You will not want to miss the opportunity and experience of taking down one of the nation’s leading liberty-robbing neocons!

Sincerely,

Bob Conley

p.s. -- Please feel free to contact my campaign office: call toll free at 877-479-1466 or send an email to office@bobconleyforsenate.com. We need the same energy and dedication you showed for Ron Paul in his campaign for the Presidential nomination. If you can’t come to South Carolina, please consider a donation.

BTW, Conley was at a Fair Tax and Economic Policy meeting in city hall tonight but I got off work too late to attend :(

Knightskye
10-14-2008, 08:53 PM

The Digg isn't doing as well as Conley is. :D