PDA

View Full Version : Canada Poised to Affiliate With the European Union

puppetmaster
10-12-2008, 09:28 PM
These are very interesting times.....lets see, it will be presented to us as "look if we don't get them and their oil sand, Europe will steal them from us!" See we need the NAU!!

Them the sheeple will baah and say oh dear your right!

maybe this is one of the reasons for the acceleration in the collapse or our country.

http://www.jbs.org/index.php/jbs-news-feed/3389

nate895
10-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Canadians, the world's dunces.

Original_Intent
10-12-2008, 09:50 PM
I will tell you that picture of Jean Charest makes me want to punch him.

Thinks he is sooo clever.

dawnbt
10-12-2008, 09:51 PM

Hey! I'm Canadian on my mom's side. lol

nate895
10-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Hey! I'm Canadian on my mom's side. lol

My high school has several Canadians, they make fun of themselves.

puppetmaster
10-12-2008, 09:58 PM

And this is how the world sees us now folks.....

nate895
10-12-2008, 10:01 PM
And this is how the world sees us now folks.....

What are you saying?

nbruno322
10-12-2008, 10:04 PM
The authorities keep saying that they will “use all tools available to them”. They only have one…it’s an electronic version of the printing press. They will spin it in many different ways using jargon like “increased liquidity” and “injection of capital” and “buying equity stakes” and “buying toxic debt” but it all translates to “create more money out of thin air”.

puppetmaster
10-12-2008, 10:06 PM
I am saying that many countries are looking at us and laughing that we are in financial ruin. Enjoying that we have allowed ourselves to be guided to this place. Countries that have experienced first hand the destructive central banking and a people that were too busy to protect their country and freedoms.

Jeremy
10-12-2008, 10:12 PM
All freedom loving Canadians should move a bit south to New Hampshire or Montana... they have access to the freest states right near them =o

east or west

ClayTrainor
10-12-2008, 10:47 PM
All freedom loving Canadians should move a bit south to New Hampshire or Montana... they have access to the freest states right near them =o

east or west

Im just fine converting people to the freedom message here in my own nation, thanks. :)

You got something against Canadians bro? Just because you encounter some dumb ones, you're generalizing all Canadians as "dunces". Do you have any idea how many absolutely retarded Americans i run into? I dont generalize though, i realize this is a NWO problem, not a national problem.

nate895
10-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Im just fine converting people to the freedom message here in my own nation, thanks. :)

You got something against Canadians bro? Just because you encounter some dumb ones, you're generalizing all Canadians as "dunces". Do you have any idea how many absolutely retarded Americans i run into? I dont generalize though, i realize this is a NWO problem, not a national problem.

I was just joking. Remember the wisdom of Chef, you can make fun of people because they're foreigners, but you can't make fun of people because they're of a different race.

puppetmaster
10-12-2008, 11:18 PM
I was just joking. Remember the wisdom of Chef, you can make fun of people because they're foreigners, but you can't make fun of people because they're of a different race.

LOL yes i remember now!!

ClayTrainor
10-12-2008, 11:55 PM

Fair Enough, damn yankee's :cool:

nate895
10-13-2008, 12:16 AM
Fair Enough, damn yankee's :cool:

As evidenced by my avatar, I am no yank. I believe the proper term for us Southerners would be "redneck" or "hillbilly."

ClayTrainor
10-13-2008, 12:26 AM
As evidenced by my avatar, I am no yank. I believe the proper term for us Southerners would be "redneck" or "hillbilly."

And there it is... my Canadian ignorance in full plain view :o

blocks
10-13-2008, 12:32 AM
I love all you Canucks but the best line I've heard about Canada:

"Canada isn't a country, it's a America's hat!"

haha

Pauls' Revere
10-13-2008, 12:47 AM
I love all you Canucks but the best line I've heard about Canada:

"Canada isn't a country, it's a America's hat!"

haha

What does that make mexico?
;)

blocks
10-13-2008, 12:58 AM
What does that make mexico?
;)

A beard.

Malakai
10-13-2008, 03:03 AM
The Canadian people are no more for this crap than we are. Heck they actually have all out protests in front of SPP conferences and such, at a time when most Americans were completely clueless!

awake
10-13-2008, 04:09 AM

We have the same turncoats in our government as you do...

constituent
10-13-2008, 06:23 AM

only those who got here "from america."

freelance
10-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Bush already signed something to integrate us with the EU. I believe it was last summer, maybe summer before last. There is some committee set up to ease the integration. Chuck Hagel sits on the committee. That's all I remember.

TruckinMike
10-13-2008, 08:50 AM
Do you have any idea how many absolutely retarded Americans i run into?

No, but I'm guessing fewer than me... HA HA Hee:D

TMike from Texas.