PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul supporter? Runner? Nike+ iPod user?

RunnerJoe
09-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Hey, all. Here is an unusual way to show your support for Ron Paul! While he's working so hard to run for us, let's run for him! For those of you who use the Nike+ iPod integration (if you do, you know what I mean), I have created a team challenge. Basically, you chose one candidate to run for, and that's the team you're on. Right now, I'm the only one running for Ron Paul, and Rudy G. is mopping up. So if you're into this kind of thing, join the challenge, and let's show that Ron Paul has miles and miles of real support!

To join, search for "Run for the White House" (which is the name of the challenge) on the NikePlus forums here: http://forums.nike.com/thread.jspa?threadID=8100&tstart=75

RP4ME
09-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Can you run with a Ron Paul race thingy on your back????

RunnerJoe
09-06-2007, 02:46 PM
No. It's a device that works with an iPod Nano. It communicates wirelessly with a thingy you put in your shoe. Then it measures the acceleration of your foot, providing you with speed, distance, etc. Then, when the run is over, you upload it to your computer and, if you want, to the nikeplus website. It's pretty cool and has created a very nice online community of runners.

RP4ME
09-06-2007, 02:52 PM
No I understand what you mean - i was just thinking you coudl be the "guy who runs with a ron paul advert. on his back" when he runs.....ya know like the numbers one wears when in a race.....?

I used to be a runner but I cant anymore.....Im with you in spirit!!! Good way to advertise though if you up for it! :D

RunnerJoe
09-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Okay, now. Does anybody know anybody who can run? Pass the word!

RunnerJoe
09-07-2007, 08:14 AM
By the way, Rudy's kicking butt!

RunnerJoe
09-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Okay now, pass the word around about this challenge. I'm the only one running for Ron Paul and am getting my butt kicked! Help!

If you're unsure on how to find the challenge, post a reply, and I'll help you.

Let's run for the man who's running for us!