PDA

View Full Version : FRED THOMPSON UGH,tell everyone his message haha

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 01:18 PM
HE just spoke about issues then nothing else has no issues to talk about it was vague and he BASICALLY SAID NOTHING OF VALUE and still has no stance on any thing FAUX NEWS OMG i hope someone youtube this we need to post his issues which are none but he wants america to discuss the issues that he doesnt have it was like a dog chasing his own tail saying nothing in the end .THIS GUY IS GONNA FALL LIKE A BRICK IN WATER .WE JUST NEED TO REPEAT HIS OWN WORDS WHICH HAVE NO MEANING

WHAT IS HIS MESSAGE 2 days later NONE

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 02:04 PM
bump

cujothekitten
09-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Uh, we're America and we're great... Uh, this is a great country. The world is depending on us, uh. I feel very relaxed to lead... Uh, go America and go federalism.

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Uh, we're America and we're great... Uh, this is a great country. The world is depending on us, uh. I feel very relaxed to lead... Uh, go America and go federalism.

his speech on fox can be our ammo against him,almost too funny ,he should fire his staff.actually no we need him to stay in the race,i love fred thompson(sarcasm) but really we should just repeat his own words:) i guess we gonna find out how dumb america might be,i hope they dont fall for that junk can someone even explain a position he has yet??? not me