PDA

View Full Version : OK, we're on. This is it. Do you suck?

Oyate
10-12-2008, 07:36 AM
For those of us who have prepared, we're well set but I guess in a state of shock. THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THIS IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL, THIS IS THE REAL THING.

To those of you still asking "what should we do?" you will only be answered by our acolytes. Our counsel has been un-changed for decades. For 30 years we have told you what to do and now our energies are elsewhere.

A harsh judgment now forms on our lips: we have formed up our ranks. We have farm land. We intend to feed our children. And if you are not in at this point, you are out. And I say this to the Pentabloggers and trolls who shadow us. You are dead. You just don't know it yet.

Our ranks are reasonably well prepared. We will take care of our own. Do not expect a place at our table. This is war. And I say this with grief, because it is aggressors to the people and the law of God. They have made war on us.

Because of this, I do not say that I will retaliate with weapons,but my judgment is severe. I will withhold the protection and benefits of my capability as a warrior from those who participate in this corrupt and venal system.

When these idiots bankrupt themselves, let's have mercy on the children and take them from these irresponsible fools.

Oyate, me, I used to be a professional child saver. From software to firearms, I know how to try and secure assets. Know how you can spend a lot of money and accomplish nothing? Don't mean it. Don't care.

Now I know I'm talking to the best of the best people. You care. You so do not suck. And you are making such a big difference. It always takes time between the investment and the payoff, so I just want to encourage you and praise you.

Some of us have been fighting this fight for like 30 years but some of you young people are running circles around us. We're astounded, we believe in you, we support you and we do indeed love you.

Bryan
10-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks Oyate. See you on the other side...

pauletteNV
10-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Oyata, and all,
I have to agree with your assessment of the younger people in our movement. While Ron Paul laid the framework and gave a direction and a goal to join us, it was the younger generation who most inspired me. I frankly had sort of given up hope on them, until I saw the Ron Paul contingent. Not only are they focused, they are bright, outspoken, entrepenurish, and at the same time full of compassion. Some are glib or smartalecky, too...and I like a little spunk! Thanks to all of you, I believe conservatism and the Constitution have a future. Maybe not immediately, but in your hands with your determination and us older folks to stand with you for injections of experienced wisdom....you/we can do this.
Thank you Ron Paul for knowing the value of our younger generation.

Kotin
10-12-2008, 10:51 AM
we have to stick together.. they are expecting us to turn on eachother.

and some will.

Eroberer
10-12-2008, 11:00 AM
I expect that they will try to incite race riots created from artificially race related reasons. This, I suspect will make certain areas very dangerous and it could be very difficult to stop among the uneducated.