PDA

View Full Version : My heartfelt best wishes to all of you!

max
10-11-2008, 06:24 PM
I've been waging this war for close to 20 years now. It started during college where I witnessed first hand the anti-american ugliness of the campus left. Over the years my thinking evolved as I learned that the false left-right conflict was just a cover for a conspiratorial - yes...CONSPIRATORIAL elite whose plan all along was to one day collapse our economy and usher in a New World Order under a charismatic, media-annointed leader.

By 1998 I was burnt out and dropped out of the fight. The false flag operation of 9/11 2001 brought me back for a few years, but by 2005, I was burnt out on the 911 truth campaign as well. So I stepped back into "the matrix."

In 2007, like one of those heavyweight fighters who doesn't know when to quit, I got back in the ring because of Ron Paul. It was a true privilege to meet so many like minded (well...not always totally like minded...lol) freedom fighters that I thought did not exist.

I'm not about to throw in the towel, and I'm not preaching defeatism...BUT the self evident reality is that events may soon spiral out of control and beyond our wildest nightmares. Regardless of what happens, those of you who fought the good fight will one day go down in history as America's version of the 300 Spartans...or the Last Samurais.

The Banksters may take away your wealth, your homes, your liberties, and even your lives....but they failed in winning your souls. When the shit hits the fan, stand tall because you had NOTHING to do with it. You did your duty - in your own small ways - to God, family, and country.

I'd take a bullet for any of you if it came down to it. You diehards are the true NOBILITY of this nation and I salute you.

"Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!"

Good Luck to all...and God Bless

liberteebell
10-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Wow, very nice post! All the best back to you.

Flash
10-11-2008, 06:37 PM
you're not leaving are you?

max
10-11-2008, 06:39 PM
you're not leaving are you?

heavens no! I go down with the ship..defying these bastards till the very end.

Just wanted to get those sentiments off my chest before the water fills the hull completely...lol

Lord Xar
10-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Hey Max,

You're a good guy. I hear what you are saying, and glad you said it.

I'm with you!

Carole
10-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Nicely done. :)

Please be here when the bottom falls out and the ocean of pain comes rushing in. We will need one another to help bolster and commiserate. :)

It would all be worth it if the result would be the moneymasters demise, but somehow as always they will come out on top. Damn them. :(

Hey, but only if we LET them. :D:D:D

llepard
10-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Max. You are my brother. I would take a bullet for you.

Salt of the earth, that is what RP people are.

The remnant will rebuild this once great nation.

Liars and banksters will get their just desserts.

Buy GOLD, take possession. I beg you. You will not be sorry.

LWL

awake
10-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Right now, the world needs a few more good guys... great post.

heavenlyboy34
10-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the compliment, Max.

I'm glad you're here. The coming depression will be long and hard, and new comrades are always welcome. :):D

max
10-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Max. You are my brother. I would take a bullet for you.

Salt of the earth, that is what RP people are.

The remnant will rebuild this once great nation.

Liars and banksters will get their just desserts.

Buy GOLD, take possession. I beg you. You will not be sorry.

LWL

lep..

all the local coin dealers are out of coins!...

do u suggest gold/silver bullion bars?

ClockwiseSpark
10-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Excellent post! It's an honor to stand beside you.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff67/manglehorn143/Motiv%20posters/whosawesome.jpg

LibertyEagle
10-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Hey Max,

Your a good guy. I hear what you are saying, and glad you said it.

I'm with you!

+1

Great post, Max.

Original_Intent
10-11-2008, 08:08 PM
lep..

I called my local coin shop on Friday.

No bullion gold OR silver any size.

They had a few silver 1 oz COINS that they would sell for $19 each.

And junk silver - that was it.

dawnbt
10-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Wow! I'm feeling the love! Right back atcha Max!
Spreading hugs and love to all!

yongrel
10-11-2008, 08:38 PM
...except the Joos?

Scribbler de Stebbing
10-11-2008, 08:46 PM
I called my local coin shop on Friday.

No bullion gold OR silver any size.

They had a few silver 1 oz COINS that they would sell for $19 each.

And junk silver - that was it.

What's wrong with junk silver? I just bought a load of 90% Washington quarters. They'll work for money.

Terces
10-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Great post... I thought you were leaving at first but I read and re-read and never saw a good-bye; lol.

As far as gold and silver go... silver coins ARE the way to go... especially junk silver (which is 90% silver instead of 99.99% silver).

You want junk silver because:

A) You won't pay heavy premiums for them (you will pay extra for premium silver)

B) They are more easily exchangeable if SHTF... try buying something with a bar... how would you get change?

C) Everyone will know the value of junk silver (think pre-1965 coins) and they will be easily traded because the troy-ounce will be known.

If you do need gold or silver, let me know as I may have a source for you.

armstrong
10-11-2008, 08:59 PM
thanxs max,,,ditto

Dustancostine
10-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Great Post Max,

Love you man.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
10-11-2008, 09:20 PM
nt

llepard
10-12-2008, 07:13 AM
lep..

Yes, try www.tulving.com He had some supply a few days ago.

Buy whatever you can get.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-12-2008, 07:21 AM
I've been waging this war for close to 20 years now. It started during college where I witnessed first hand the anti-american ugliness of the campus left. Over the years my thinking evolved as I learned that the false left-right conflict was just a cover for a conspiratorial - yes...CONSPIRATORIAL elite whose plan all along was to one day collapse our economy and usher in a New World Order under a charismatic, media-annointed leader.

By 1998 I was burnt out and dropped out of the fight. The false flag operation of 9/11 2001 brought me back for a few years, but by 2005, I was burnt out on the 911 truth campaign as well. So I stepped back into "the matrix."

In 2007, like one of those heavyweight fighters who doesn't know when to quit, I got back in the ring because of Ron Paul. It was a true privilege to meet so many like minded (well...not always totally like minded...lol) freedom fighters that I thought did not exist.

I'm not about to throw in the towel, and I'm not preaching defeatism...BUT the self evident reality is that events may soon spiral out of control and beyond our wildest nightmares. Regardless of what happens, those of you who fought the good fight will one day go down in history as America's version of the 300 Spartans...or the Last Samurais.

The Banksters may take away your wealth, your homes, your liberties, and even your lives....but they failed in winning your souls. When the shit hits the fan, stand tall because you had NOTHING to do with it. You did your duty - in your own small ways - to God, family, and country.

I'd take a bullet for any of you if it came down to it. You diehards are the true NOBILITY of this nation and I salute you.

"Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!"

Good Luck to all...and God Bless

I hear you, brother. Many of us here have spent time and money trying to save everyone for years. Some new, some old. I also dropped out several years ago, but came back for Paul.

We may be entering a time where it will take all of our personal resources just to save ourselves. It's sad, but at least there's the prospect of rebirth if it all falls apart.

Anti Federalist
10-12-2008, 08:55 AM
Well said Max, I "gotcher" six, my brother.

Get fired up, we are all going to need it.

To get fired up listen to this:

http://search.playlist.com/tracks/heather%20alexander/3

Scroll down to March of Cambreadth

Axes flash, broadswords swing
Shining armors’ piercing ring
Horses run with polished shield
Fight those bastards ‘til they yield

Midnight mare, blood red roan
Fight to keep this land your own
Sound the horn and call the cry
How many of them can we make die?

Follow orders as you’re told
Make their yellow blood run cold
Fight until you die or drop
A force like ours is hard to stop

Close your mind to stress and pain
Fight ‘til you’re no longer sane
Let not one damn cur pass by

Guard your women and children well
Send these bastards back to Hell
We’ll teach them the ways of war
And they won’t come here anymore

Use your shield and use your head
Fight ‘til everyone is dead
Raise the flag up to the sky

Dawn has broke, the time has come
Move your feet to the marching drum
We’ll win the war and pay the toll
Fight as one in heart and soul

Midnight mare and blood red roan

Axes flash, broadswords swing
Shining armors’ piercing ring
Horses run with polished shield
Fight those bastards ‘til they yield

Midnight mare and blood red roan

llepard
10-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Awesome tune. Go Anti Federalist. We are all brothers in this fight......

Bryan
10-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks Max- and thanks for all of what you have done. I really missed you around here when you were gone.

Saddle up everyone. Hold on tight.

Cowlesy
10-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Anti-Fed I heard that song on libertytree radio a few months ago and downloaded it on iTunes --- it's a great one!

heavenlyboy34
10-12-2008, 10:51 AM
thanks for the post, anti-fed! I love celtic music! :D

ghengis86
10-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Excellent post! It's an honor to stand beside you.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff67/manglehorn143/Motiv%20posters/whosawesome.jpg

Shouldn't it be "You're Awesome"?

great post max. i think we'll all be suprised at how many like minded individuals there are in our neighborhoods, towns, etc. It may not be the most popular mindset, or even something people are comfortable talking to their friends about, but i know that lots of people have taken this approach of preparedness for the times that are coming.

Regarding gold and silver; I was at my local coin dealer saturday morning and he said he's been getting calls daily from national dealers wanting to buy him out. He told me the national dealers are drying up and they need to fill orders and are looking to buy local dealer's stock. Thankfully, he won't sell. I like junk silver for the low cost and transactability (is that a word?). I did get some more 1/4 oz , 1/2 and 1oz gold eagles just for the amount of wealth you can store in a few coins. if you can't get gold, buy supplies that you'd use dollars for

DAFTEK
10-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Right now, the world needs a few more good guys... great post.

+1... Like Adam Kokesh, Its catching on I'm telling you... ;) Great post max...:)

Anti Federalist
10-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Anti-Fed I heard that song on libertytree radio a few months ago and downloaded it on iTunes --- it's a great one!

Things are happening too fast to keep track of it all.

You turned me on to that tune! ;)

And a thousand thanks for doing so.

freelance
10-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Wow! That was one of the all-time best posts. The hair on my arms was standing straight up.