PDA

View Full Version : Ganks (a crazy long-term pessimistic conspiracy theory)

sevin
10-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Disclaimer: I'm not saying this is exactly how it will play out or that it even makes perfect sense, it's just something I wrote last night when i was very tired and very bummed out.

There are two major powers in this world: Banks and Government. They want to make us slaves, but they haven't done it yet because Privacy and Freedom are in their way.

In order to become our absolute masters and make us slaves, they have to destroy Privacy and Freedom. Because of what Banks has done in recent years, most people are are already partial slaves. And because of what Government has done in recent years, we are all partial slaves to Government.

But when Banks and Government join forces, they will become a superpower known as Ganks. This is when the shit really hits the fan (I can smell it already) and their power becomes limitless.

Ganks will proceed to put us all greater debt so it can kill Freedom. The best way to put us all in debt? Create a war and create a depression. Soon Freedom will be dead. Ganks will then generate more fear so it can kill Privacy. The best way to generate fear? Create a war and create a depression. Soon Privacy will be dead.

In the coming decades, Ganks will raise taxes more and more, and it will inflate prices by increasing the money supply. Eventually, every last person will be so broke he/she will have to borrow or accept funding, and Freedom will be completely dead. Once this happens, the people will be in a state of fear due to crime and war, and then Ganks will be able finish killing Privacy.

Ganks' power will become so great, it will be able to do whatever it wants. Even use war to slaughter us when we get out of line. We will be like cows who are whipped and chased from pasture to pasture for the rest of their lives.

Goodbye, Privacy.
Goodbye, Freedom.

Hello, Big Brother.
Hello, Ganks.

D.H.
10-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Excellent post.

Your scenario may come out to be true. They have been eroding our privacy for years and you are correct that debt kills freedom.

I know of a similar scenio as I grew up in appalachia. This reminds me of the social and financial control over coal miners but on a larger scale. You would think people would be rich in these areas with all of the vast natural resources, but most of the companies were owned out of state and that is where the money went. They controlled people financially by owning the housing and the company stores. You probably have heard that saying "I owe my soul to the company store" They really did.

There are modern day "Robber Barons" that control politicians now like they did then, just on a larger scale. The US could turn into one large coal mining camp. People lived in almost total servitude and indebtedness back then. I have heard all of the stories.

Isaac Bickerstaff
10-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Sorry to tell you this, but the great merger between banks and government happened in 1913. The endgame you speak of is at hand.

sevin
10-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Robber Barons. I hadn't thought of that term in relation to all this yet. Interesting.

One thing I should add is that this topic I made is VERY gloomy. I was in a pretty bad mood when I wrote it. But I do believe there is a lot of hope. If the Internet remains free and sites like this continue to exist, maybe during a depression people will actually wake up and see what's happened.

I think all we can do is be positive, make reasonable preparations, and calmly inform everyone we can without coming across as crazy or paranoid. I probably wouldn't show this topic to my family and friends. Instead, I've just been discussing it and pointing out little things that are happening. They're coming around.

awake
10-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Ganksters...

Carole
10-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Close I think.

Banks and government already in bed together. I also read that we have been under maritime law since we ewent bankrupt in 1933. (Look for yelllow fringe on the flags).

This is why they can ignore the Constitution, plus Congress has made such precedents of doing so for so long now. The privacy issue is being attacked incrementally with diffierent strategies because people do not want it. Passports, Driver ID, bailout bill has some more RFID in it., etc.

Crime in streets more and more due to strategy of open borders and no real support for border control.

Guns being attacked incrementally. Then freedom gone. We must find a way to expose them to the sheeple who are unaware. We must get them behind bars.

We are dealing with drug runners, thieves, murderers--you name it, these PTB are all that. Our country is run by criminals-banking mafia and other mafia. Right now the southwestern crime bosses are fighting the Chicago crime machine for control.

It will happen quickly.

D.H.
10-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Robber Barons. I hadn't thought of that term in relation to all this yet. Interesting.

One thing I should add is that this topic I made is VERY gloomy. I was in a pretty bad mood when I wrote it. But I do believe there is a lot of hope. If the Internet remains free and sites like this continue to exist, maybe during a depression people will actually wake up and see what's happened.

I think all we can do is be positive, make reasonable preparations, and calmly inform everyone we can without coming across as crazy or paranoid. I probably wouldn't show this topic to my family and friends. Instead, I've just been discussing it and pointing out little things that are happening. They're coming around.

I hadn't either till it popped into my head when I started thinking about the concentration of wealth that could potentionally get worse with this bailout. Something that hasn't been thought of since everyone is in panic mode is if they buy assets up they can in turn sell them to whoever they want. Even the media is saying "there seem to be no rules".

I did a little research. This article is about Global Robber barons starting to form (was written in 2001 but is eerily phrophetic for today)

http://www.truthinmedia.org/TruthinMedia/Bulletins2001/tim2001-1-4.html

It goes on to state: Our annual analysis of the United Nations World Investment Report 2000 shows that cross-border mergers and acquisitions (M&As) are the drivers behind the globalization trend. Their ultimate objective is concentration of market power in few but mighty hands. And with no such thing as a global trustbuster in sight, Wall Street’s M&A push is well on its way to achieving that goal.

They have a chart on the side of article; This is chilling - The Top M&A company is Goldman Sachs

I know what you mean about coming across crazy or paranoid.....but after looking at the players....any thinking person has to question....

People thought I was crazy for supporting Ron Paul but they are coming around. They don't think that as much anymore and seem convinced the Wall Street guys are crooks. It's just how far they will imagine them taking it.

socialize_me
10-11-2008, 09:24 PM
So who builds the "Ganks"?? Lockheed Martin?