PDA

View Full Version : CNN Headine News

born2drv
09-06-2007, 12:33 PM
They got a short clip of Ron Paul and Huckabee in their rotation, I expect it to be on all day! The anchorman goes on to say something like "Lone anti-war candidate Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee debate about the war" ....

THIS IS GREAT NEWS GUYS!

Now the whole nation will know there is an ANTI-WAR CANDIDATE in the republican party that' stronger them most in the . I can't wait to see the national polls in the next few weeks. I think RP will get a decent bump here, maybe from 3% to 5-6%. Once we reach double digits nationally he's going to get more attention and everything will go up from there.

Eli
09-06-2007, 12:41 PM
with how much support he has at 3%, if he ever got double digits it would be downright anarchy.

Cindy
09-06-2007, 12:45 PM
I agree. The media brainwashed nation needed to know that there is an Anti-Iraq war Repblican candidate, who also isn't a neocon.

Now many many more know that there is and what his name is.

Last night was GREAT for Paul!

Can you feel the second wave of new Ron Paul supporters welling up????:D

Shink
09-06-2007, 12:46 PM
AWESOME!!!! THEY DIDN'T END IT WITH HUCKABEE! I imagine the casual listener will find the 'don't blame all Americans' idea over Huckster's "honor honor honor" *ahem* "rebuttal."

katao
09-06-2007, 12:47 PM
with how much support he has at 3%, if he ever got double digits it would be downright anarchy.

Amen, brother. Can you hear the Revolution calling...

katao
09-06-2007, 12:51 PM
In business circles, we talk about "Early Adopters" and the huge "Chasm" between those folks and the "Early Majority".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossing_the_Chasm

This kind of publicity is exactly what we need to cross that chasm, and once it does, the term Revolution will be no hyperbole!

billm317
09-06-2007, 12:52 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see the "scientific" polls unchanged for Dr. Paul. His support has no doubt sky-rocketed, but I'm not sure you'll see it reflected in the next polls. We're getting to em, slowly but surely.

brumans
09-06-2007, 12:58 PM

LOL, that's damn true.

katao
09-06-2007, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see the "scientific" polls unchanged for Dr. Paul. His support has no doubt sky-rocketed, but I'm not sure you'll see it reflected in the next polls. We're getting to em, slowly but surely.

Agreed, but polls aren't important at this stage - this is what is important to cross that chasm:

1. choosing target markets (gun owners, small businesses, etc.)
2. positioning the product to the target markets (2nd amendment rights, lower taxes, etc.)
3. choosing the most appropriate distribution channel (gun shows, personal networking, etc.)
4. brand recognition (what the media is giving us now)
5. pricing (low barriers to entry to joining the revolution)

Once we get the "Early Majority" folks (the targeted markets), THEN we go after the "Majority" which is reflected in the polls. Since primaries are made up of such a small percentage of the population, the "Early Majority" will likely be enough until the final sprint against Hillary.