PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs to do this! Immediately.

Scofield
10-11-2008, 11:58 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/oct/10/uselections2008-barackobama

Ron Paul needs to take a page from Obama's book, and buy himself a TV spot on all the major TV channels. If he does, he has 30 minutes (or more if he chooses) to enlighten Americans.

Please, someone get this message to Ron Paul. He must have money left over from the campaign, and if not, I'm willing to donate more. This is a must, in my opinion.

Texan4Life
10-11-2008, 12:13 PM
i think you might be about 6-8 months to late...

Scofield
10-11-2008, 12:17 PM
i think you might be about 6-8 months to late...

It is never too late to fight for liberty.

If Ron Paul can afford this, he needs to do it. If he can't, set up a money bomb for the sole purpose of raising funds to get a television spot.

This would reach millions more Americans than he did during his campaign, as most Americans watchthe basic channels (FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS).

Sandra
10-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Not too late to plead the third party platform.

Gin
10-11-2008, 12:28 PM
I'm so tired of hearing

"it's too late"

"What can I do"

"I'll just be throwing away my vote"

"The Vote is Fixed"

You know.... if every person would DO what they say they CAN'T DO for whatever reason... We might actually get somewhere...

For Myself... I will continue to FIGHT... I don't care that the obstacles are in the way... I Don't Care that we won't win....

I DO CARE ...

That I have DONE MY PART...

No one can Say that I Didn't Try....

NOW is the TIME... We Have A Window of Opportunity here if people would quit giving up...

I heard the same thing everywhere I go...

It's Time to get Mad... Folks are Listening...

Obama is going to win regardless of what we do..

The least we can do is make a statement...

Who knows what would happen if EVERYONE that wasn't happy would vote for Chuck Baldwin or Ralph Nadar?

Both have said they would have Paul as Secretary of the Treasury.... His Strongest Suit and Our Most Important Issue.. JMHO

Texan4Life
10-11-2008, 12:33 PM
When I made that commit I was thinking of when RP was running for president and the forum was throwing around the idea of having a 30 min "fireside chat" with Ron Paul ross perot style. which was like 6 or 8 months ago.

dr. hfn
10-11-2008, 02:00 PM
never is it too late! nothing is too much or too little!

we must do everything we can

StateofTrance
10-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah seriously, what happened to our mysterious billionaire? :D Was'nt he going to help put Ron's message out using those 30-minute spots? :D

:mad:

blocks
10-11-2008, 02:55 PM
It is CRAZY how cheap Obama is getting these spots...$2 Million for a 30 Minute spot in primetime on two networks? The Ron Paul campaign SHOULD have done this. That said...I think he would have been charged a higher rate...

dr. hfn
10-11-2008, 03:05 PM
ya, what did happen to that billionaire? Was that for real or just a rumor???