PDA

View Full Version : So these are the so called "Republicans"

StateofTrance
10-11-2008, 10:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itEucdhf4Us

WE WILL HAVE TO CHANGE THIS IMAGE.

Spread the message to differentiate between REAL Republicans/conservatives and these neo-cons.

Spread the message. I do it all the time to explain who are the REAL Republicans.

StateofTrance
10-11-2008, 10:31 AM
This was funny as hell :D

ClayTrainor
10-11-2008, 10:39 AM
divide and conquer:rolleyes:

TruckinMike
10-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Those are the folks that need to be educated. They can be informed. They simply follow propaganda of Hannity, Limbaugh, malkin, etc... Once they see the light they will come over from the dark side. (I once was one of them..uhgg)

Whats really funny about all the vitriol from the MCCAin supporters is that they actually beleive that McCain is the antithesis of Obamma. They sounded like the typical indoctrinated sheep being lead to the slaughter.

...and the Obamma supporters are no better, they've fallen for the same left - right passion filled paradigm.

Folks, we have a lot of educating to do.

TMike

The One
10-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Those are the folks that need to be educated. They can be informed. They simply follow propaganda of Hannity, Limbaugh, malkin, etc... Once they see the light they will come over from the dark side. (I once was one of them..uhgg)

Whats really funny about all the vitriol from the MCCAin supporters is that they actually beleive that McCain is the antithesis of Obamma. They sounded like the typical indoctrinated sheep being lead to the slaughter.

...and the Obamma supporters are no better, they've fallen for the same left - right passion filled paradigm.

Folks, we have a lot of educating to do.

TMike

This.