PDA

View Full Version : Are you prepared for the civil war after the November elections?

hope7134
10-11-2008, 10:02 AM
Kenya violence after muslim Odinga lost the elections
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REiEOxZcCRA

UnReconstructed
10-11-2008, 10:10 AM
I only know of one other guy in my county that feels like I do. He lives on the other side about 18 miles away.

QueenB4Liberty
10-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Obama is going to win, though.

Aratus
10-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Dude... we will have smooth transistion as G.W Bush goes back to Crawford! EITHER WAY! many people will be thanking god
as the next guy places his hand on the bible. hope springs eternal in the human breast. people want to be told we have seen
the worst of this. people are thinking "what else can go wrong...?"!!!! --- i count the days until i and we all once again get to vote...

Aratus
10-11-2008, 10:18 AM
deep deep down, people don't automatically think either john mccain or barack obama is bollixed up,
most see them as being wrongheaded, slightly or significantly. thah "W" is in a seperate catigory!

Pericles
10-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Obama is going to win, though.

The situation is such that it does not matter who wins. At least one substantial minority opinion will see the election as a fraud. At that will cause them to think there is nothing more to lose. And that group will think it is time for payback. LA in 1992 was just a warm up for what is about to happen.

QueenB4Liberty
10-11-2008, 10:32 AM
The situation is such that it does not matter who wins. At least one substantial minority opinion will see the election as a fraud. At that will cause them to think there is nothing more to lose. And that group will think it is time for payback. LA in 1992 was just a warm up for what is about to happen.

You think? I don't think the Conservatives will be rioting in the streets. I don't fear John McCain winning, Barack might fear for his life for awhile, but I think things will be much worse if Obama lost.

torchbearer
10-11-2008, 10:35 AM
I will be waving the bonnie blue.

angelatc
10-11-2008, 10:40 AM
If Obama is declared the loser, we'll have a problem with violence.

Dieseler
10-11-2008, 11:08 AM
If Obama loses, immediate firestorm. Extremely destructive behavior will follow and many will undoubtedly perish.
If McCain loses. Isolated instances of altercations will no doubt occur due to excess celebration and in your face type disrespectful actions. Sort of like dancing on the other teams logo at midfield after a win. There won't be any rules for the game that follows in such cases. Remains to be seen in my mind what that will lead to.

Truth Warrior
10-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Civil war? Who fighting who? :confused:

SevenEyedJeff
10-11-2008, 11:50 AM
The New World Order doesn't mind if you start a civil war after the elections, and kill each other off. It will leave them with more for themselves once the dust clears.

D.H.
10-11-2008, 12:40 PM
I don't think there will be riots if Obama legitimately loses. I think they are afraid he will win and will proceed to claim voter fraud. They may then tie up the election in the Supreme Court. THEN you will have riots. This may be why military is being called in.

They are laying the groundwork to do this with the Acorn charges of registration fraud. Although, as pointed out on Larry King last night, it doesn't matter how many duplicates, fraudulent applications are submitted, etc. people will be required to show a photo ID before they vote. It's a non issue.

And yes, homeless people ARE allowed to vote; they didn't lose their citizenship. The media refuses to show the growing number of people in tent cities (not just in LA - see below) Do a google news search on american or US tent cities and you will see papers from all over the world reporting it but there is a news blackout here. Things are a lot worse than they want us to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnnOOo6tRs8

xd9fan
10-12-2008, 12:02 AM
God bless yea

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-12-2008, 05:27 AM

If the events over the last 8 years haven't caused major civil unrest problems, I don't see McCain or Obama supporters going to war over their candidate losing.

Once the trucks stop coming and the stores are bare, we might have a different situation. I don't know if that's 8 months or 8 years or 80 years from now.

I don't think there will be riots if Obama legitimately loses. I think they are afraid he will win and will proceed to claim voter fraud. They may then tie up the election in the Supreme Court. THEN you will have riots. This may be why military is being called in.

They are laying the groundwork to do this with the Acorn charges of registration fraud. Although, as pointed out on Larry King last night, it doesn't matter how many duplicates, fraudulent applications are submitted, etc. people will be required to show a photo ID before they vote. It's a non issue.

Keep your eye on the front end, while the funny business happens on the back end. It's the machines that are the real risk, not the voting dead.

Cowlesy
10-12-2008, 05:35 AM
I cannot wait until the election is over. Only another 20 days of listening to the election drivel everywhere.

Whichever one wins, we all still lose with respect to the decision.

Truth Warrior
10-12-2008, 06:11 AM
I cannot wait until the election is over. Only another 20 days of listening to the election drivel everywhere.

Whichever one wins, we all still lose with respect to the decision. Then in February, 2009, it starts all over again. :p

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -- Benjamin Franklin

hope7134
10-12-2008, 06:56 AM
Truthwarrior:

Rhetoric about racism is already starting in the media. Bush has deputized business owners around America to shoot to kill. The America military has been brought home to practice here. FEMA camps are set up. Martial law authority is in place. The black race is (in majority) seeing Obama as the hope for a better life. The media is leaking stories of Obama being assassinated by White Supremacy groups, if Obama is elected. Obama has taken lessons from Odinga. Years of black people being fed the second class citizen stuff, by leaders like Jesse Jackson and the democratic party. Elections are being stolen nationwide and is well publishized. There is 190,000 blackwater troops at the president's command.

Everything is for Obama to be assassinated, or elections stolen, whatever if Obama is not elected or assassinated, civil war will break out. I believe the Bush administration knows it and is prepared for it. All Bush needs to declare martial law and start the FEMA camps running, is a riot. Everything is in place for the riot or civil war. If civil war breaks out, all kinds of groups and factions will get into the action. My heart breaks at the thought of this, but I believe it is right at our door steps. I believe Jeremiah Wright was correct when he said; "America's chickens are coming home to roost!"

Truthwarrior, why I am I saying this to you? You know this stuff. Maybe I just needed to say it.

Truth Warrior
10-12-2008, 07:03 AM
Truthwarrior:

Rhetoric about racism is already starting in the media. Bush has deputized business owners around America to shoot to kill. The America military has been brought home to practice here. FEMA camps are set up. Martial law authority is in place. The black race is (in majority) seeing Obama as the hope for a better life. The media is leaking stories of Obama being assassinated by White Supremacy groups, if Obama is elected. Obama has taken lessons from Odinga. Years of black people being fed the second class citizen stuff, by leaders like Jesse Jackson and the democratic party. Elections are being stolen nationwide and is well publishized. There is 190,000 blackwater troops at the president's command.

Everything is for Obama to be assassinated, or elections stolen, whatever if Obama is not elected or assassinated, civil war will break out. I believe the Bush administration knows it and is prepared for it. All Bush needs to declare martial law and start the FEMA camps running, is a riot. Everything is in place for the riot or civil war. If civil war breaks out, all kinds of groups and factions will get into the action. My heart breaks at the thought of this, but I believe it is right at our door steps. I believe Jeremiah Wright was correct when he said; "America's chickens are coming home to roost!"

Truthwarrior, why I am I saying this to you? You know this stuff. Maybe I just needed to say it. A periodic catharsis is good for the soul.<IMHO> ;)

:)

Time for Change
10-12-2008, 07:21 AM
That is the fearmongering tactic being used by the dems.

"We better win or else"

That alone is just about enough to make the pussified "white guilt" voters lean to the dem ticket because they don’t want to offend the scary black people who don't get a fair shake in this world.
Never mind the loads of free shit they get now, let's give the ones that don't pay any taxes a "tax rebate" check too.
Everyone knows that the American dream is to have uncle Sam give away just enough free money to keep you alive, pay for housing, healthcare, school and then cry for more "Freebies" because things are so unjust.
Working is NOT an option, not as long as the life is so good on the welfare line.

Regardless...I predict that a revolt is inevitable, regardless of party victory because:
The money for "Social assistance" will dry up, and when it does...well you know...all hell will break loose because these people will be faced with the necessity to be productive or go hungry.
Can't have that now can we.

Oh yeah…just when did the word “Social” get redefined to be synonymous with minority?
“Social Programs”, “Social Outreach”, “Social Assistance”, “Social Injustice”, et. al.

Collectivism at it’s finest.

Truth Warrior
10-12-2008, 08:07 AM
That is the fearmongering tactic being used by the dems.

"We better win or else"

That alone is just about enough to make the pussified "white guilt" voters lean to the dem ticket because they don’t want to offend the scary black people who don't get a fair shake in this world.
Never mind the loads of free shit they get now, let's give the ones that don't pay any taxes a "tax rebate" check too.
Everyone knows that the American dream is to have uncle Sam give away just enough free money to keep you alive, pay for housing, healthcare, school and then cry for more "Freebies" because things are so unjust.
Working is NOT an option, not as long as the life is so good on the welfare line.

Regardless...I predict that a revolt is inevitable, regardless of party victory because:
The money for "Social assistance" will dry up, and when it does...well you know...all hell will break loose because these people will be faced with the necessity to be productive or go hungry.
Can't have that now can we.

Oh yeah…just when did the word “Social” get redefined to be synonymous with minority?
“Social Programs”, “Social Outreach”, “Social Assistance”, “Social Injustice”, et. al.

Collectivism at it’s finest. "Gaming the system" by those who are now "entitled", now has a long infamous and inglorious success rate. ;)

fedup100
10-12-2008, 08:55 AM
If Obama loses, immediate firestorm. Extremely destructive behavior will follow and many will undoubtedly perish.
If McCain loses. Isolated instances of altercations will no doubt occur due to excess celebration and in your face type disrespectful actions. Sort of like dancing on the other teams logo at midfield after a win. There won't be any rules for the game that follows in such cases. Remains to be seen in my mind what that will lead to.

O.K., so use this inevitable momentum to take her back.

Calpico
10-12-2008, 11:46 AM
I was meaning to prepare for street warfare back in September when they were talking about an airstrike on Iran. Now that I have some extra money it's time for me to make a flag, get some combat boots, and a helmet.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
10-12-2008, 12:34 PM
White "conservatives" are just as barbaric as the Obaminals, but only by proxy. Whether you're raping and looting yourself, or paying someone else to do it, is equally disgusting.

I'd rather see American cities torn apart then another innocent eurasian country. Perhaps we can have both this time, and then everyone will be happy.

Alura618
10-12-2008, 01:01 PM

"We are a band of brothers and native to the soil
Fighting for our Liberty, With treasure, blood and toil
And when our rights were threatened, the cry rose near and far
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star!"

I have a Bonnie Blue hanging on the wall behind my computer desk. :) I was a civil war reenactor though.

RickyJ
10-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Are you prepared for the civil war after the November elections?

No I am not.

Are you prepared for peace and prosperity in your lifetime?

RickyJ
10-12-2008, 01:40 PM
If Obama is declared the loser, we'll have a problem with violence.

It won't last long. This time people are ready for them.

Original_Intent
10-12-2008, 01:41 PM
I think McCain wins, and proof of vote fraud (Diebold) is leaked to the general population.

The ensuing riots usher in martial law.

GW Bush stealing the last two elections (true or not) have the left already worked up, if proof of large scale fraud were released, it would be the proverbial last straw for the radical left.

Because martial law will be to put down the extreme left, the extreme right will accept said martial law without a protest. The right are the ones with all the guns, after all.

RickyJ
10-12-2008, 01:44 PM
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -- Benjamin Franklin

I think that means most people are insane.

Truth Warrior
10-12-2008, 01:57 PM
I think that means most people are insane.
"Normal is the average insanity of the mass." -- R.D. Laing

;)

dr. hfn
10-12-2008, 02:48 PM
joi the militia, start a militia

Highland
10-12-2008, 03:23 PM

it does matter...shows how th American people are emotionally growing. Don't be so Hell fire and damnation....we will survive and freedom is Gods gift to us and he will protect us until we are victorious. No need for violence....I think people will be smarter than that.

Pericles
10-12-2008, 05:55 PM
it does matter...shows how th American people are emotionally growing. Don't be so Hell fire and damnation....we will survive and freedom is Gods gift to us and he will protect us until we are victorious. No need for violence....I think people will be smarter than that.

Whoever does win the election, in one year's time, will probably wish he hadn't.

It is folly to think that we are that different from other western countries. Hubris carries a severe penalty. My observations agree with this assessment:

http://www.fredoneverything.net/KatrinaRiots.shtml

Are our children better educated than we were?
Are we more prosperous than our forefathers?
Are we more free than our ancestors?

The most trivial of excuses will start a riot.

Only the dead have seen the end of war.