PDA

View Full Version : It's happening right in front of our eyes.......

The One
10-11-2008, 09:30 AM
........and we're just watching it. The final pieces of the puzzle are falling into place. A years-long strategy of taking back the GOP is futile. Our country as we know it is being choked to death right this very moment, and in short order it will be replaced with something very ugly. Time's up......game over.

Brian
10-11-2008, 09:33 AM
........and we're just watching it. The final pieces of the puzzle are falling into place. A years-long strategy of taking back the GOP is futile. Our country as we know it is being choked to death right this very moment, and in short order it will be replaced with something very ugly. Time's up......game over.

Sure it is. Prepare yourself.

eric_cartman
10-11-2008, 09:40 AM
yep... all we can do now is protect ourselves and our friends and family. and when things hit rock bottom, we can only hope that the ron paul revolution will be able to rise to power and take the country back.

jkm1864
10-11-2008, 11:10 AM
Well here is some good news. I went to academy and bought some 7.62X39 rounds at 2.99 for a box of 20. Now needless to say I cleaned them out and will be going back tomorrow to take advantage of the computer error and clean their entire stock out. Boy I love good deals....

torchbearer
10-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Well here is some good news. I went to academy and bought some 7.62X39 rounds at 2.99 for a box of 20. Now needless to say I cleaned them out and will be going back tomorrow to take advantage of the computer error and clean their entire stock out. Boy I love good deals....

do they have an online store? I need some SW .40