PDA

View Full Version : This is your wake up call. Watch the video it is rather important

hotbrownsauce
10-11-2008, 04:08 AM
Update on October 11/12th 12AM
Update:

Did we get through to Ron Paul? Or is he getting to the point where we are? In this video clip he shows his concern with how our country is heading towards communism and control and he mentions 9/11 and the power grab right after. He also mentions this may be the set up for a one world central bank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skA-Fi_elWg (This was on his website and aired on the 11th of October '08)
/End Update

No more constitution in an "economic collapse". I don't think you'll regret viewing this. (10 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgMx2F41XD0

I also posted this in another thread.

Talk about "it", we need a good healthy discussion. 20 votes to 0 in the other thread said, this should be addressed. So if the CFL wont discuss it, lets do it our selves and give it the attention you think it deserves. Then we can do what ever we feel the next necessary step is.

ToyBoat
10-11-2008, 04:46 AM
Funny you should bring this up, I just saw this article today...

Thursday, October 9, 2008
Sheriff begins taking away concealed weapons permits

Hundreds of letters have been sent out advising current permit holders of impending revocation.

The Sheriff's Department has begun the process of revoking hundreds of concealed weapon permits across Orange County.

This week, department officials confirmed that 146 letters have been sent out advising current license holders that their permits to carry firearms in public – called CCWs – are being revoked. There are currently 1,024 permit holders.

"The Department has determined that your identified risk does not meet the good cause threshold as required under the new CCW policy based upon the information you provided. As a result of this determination, the Department's present intention is to revoke your CCW license," reads the form letter sent out this month.

The letter, sent out under the signature of Captain Dave Nighswonger, advises current holders that if they feel that additional information should be considered they have roughly one month to provide additional good cause information for the department to consider before the revocation becomes final.

This week, county supervisors grilled Sheriff Sandra Hutchens during her 120-day update on the reorganization of the agency about the status of the concealed weapons review.

Hutchens acknowledged to supervisors that she had indeed tightened requirements for the permits but highlighted the fact that no current license had yet been revoked.

But it seems unlikely that those who are getting the letters won't be revoked.

"Most of them are not coming back with the information we need," said Nighswonger. "A lot of them are arguing the second amendment (to the U.S. Constitution)," he said.

Nighswonger said many of the current revocations listed their reason for having a concealed gun as "avid shooter."

That no longer qualifies under Hutchen's new standards.

Under state law, a Sheriff has discretion to issue concealed weapons permits. And under the administration of former Sheriff Mike Carona – whose federal corruption trial starts on Oct. 28 – guidelines for issuing concealed weapons permits were loosened.

Records reviewed by the Orange County Register show that concealed weapon permits soared under Carona, from 38 in 1998 to 468 the next year. By 2006, it was up to 1,400, a four-fold increase.

When Carona took over in 1998, Orange County ranked 34th in terms of the numbers of permits granted. By 2006, Orange County was ranked number nine.

However, the Register also found numerous instances where campaign donors received the permits. A Register analysis of Carona campaign contributions from 1996 to the end of 2001 shows that at least 95 contributors – who gave at least $68,000 - got licenses.

Indeed, the federal indictment against Carona details one specific instance where a wealthy contributor was granted a license under questionable circumstances.

Hutchens has said that connection prompted her to review the policies and tighten the standards.

Her revisions, and the revocation letters, have enraged gun activists who are pressing county supervisors to take action.

"There's a lot of business owners and a lot of gun owners that have had CCWs that have never met Mike Carona or contributed," said Greg Block, a Huntington Beach-based firearms instructor and activist.

He and many activists suggest a different standard: "If you are not a convicted felon, you should be able to get a CCW in California," Block said.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/permits-carona-concealed-2186181-county-department

ShowMeLiberty
10-11-2008, 07:08 AM
Bump for importance!

So what can be done? Obviously, not turning over any weapons when "asked", but what else?

BagOfEyebrows
10-11-2008, 02:58 PM
No more constitution in an "economic collapse". I don't think you'll regret viewing this. (10 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgMx2F41XD0

I also posted this in another thread.

Talk about "it", we need a good healthy discussion. 20 votes to 0 in the other thread said, this should be addressed. So if the CFL wont discuss it, lets do it our selves and give it the attention you think it deserves. Then we can do what ever we feel the next necessary step is.

The federal constitution has no mention of martial law in it, so it's sometimes argued that the federal government has no authority to actually demand it -

But... if martial law is considered to be a case where the federal constitution is no longer 'in action', 'suspended' as it is put in that video, then I have great news for you.

Each STATE has its own constitution, and each state is sovereign. A removal or suspension of the federal constitution would be dealt with different in each state. In my state of New Hampshire, Article 34 in our Bill of Rights strictly limits martial law:

[Art.] 34. [Martial Law Limited.] No person can, in any case, be subjected to law martial, or to any pains or penalties by virtue of that law, except those employed in the army or navy, and except the militia in actual service, but by authority of the legislature.

June 2, 1784

IT HAS NEVER BEEN AMENDED. :)

I believe the Massachusetts Constitution also has an article that makes it clear no person can be subjected to martial law/law martial. I think it might even be higher up than 34 in the Massachusetts Constitution (which John Adams wrote, and which really put the rights in a great 'order of importance', in my opinion.) That one, though, has been amended... I'm not sure how badly the right was hacked, but it being Massachusetts, I'm sure it's freakin' horrendous (depending on the year it was amended.) Either way, though, the governor of the state becomes a president of his sovereign state nation under the circumstances of martial law of any kind, so the best thing to do would be to cozy up to your governor, your sheriff, and make sure both know about the protections that exist within the state constitution should the 'feds' try to impose all kinds of mayhem on their state's inhabitants.

Also, cozying up to your legislature to make sure they are aware of these vital protections is a must. If you run into a bunch of elected folks who 'just do not get it', then it's a matter of just knowing this most important of realizations:

the suspension of any constitution, state or federal, does not change our unalienable/inalienable rights to life, liberty, property, and the seeking and obtaining of happiness. Nothing can be 'suspended' on paper that removes the principles of liberty and freedom. Just as this recent global market/monetary system collapse doesn't 'kill capitalism' or the philosophy/ideas of capitalism, and just as it does not 'kill the idea of the free market' (as it wasn't capitalism nor free markets that caused the crash in the first place...), know that the principles this nation were founded upon, and the ideas of liberty and freedom, along with your instinctual, powerful, logical and compassionate rights to YOUR life, YOUR liberty, YOUR property and YOUR seeking and obtaining of happiness are STILL THERE, no matter what transpires.

Once you recognize that... you'll be on the solid ground you need for the upcoming/current goofy heckuva mess the bankers and manipulated/miseducated elected government officials have gotten this nation and the entire globe, really, into... it's gonna be freakin' zany as all get go, next week oughta be a creamy mix of no-sleeped eyes gazing out at tv land with looks of incredulation and discomfort, more brazen demands and illogical and immoral ideas, from all ends and sides of the creepy, crappy 'banking industry', 'political leaders', 'market analysists', and the mass media folks who have to report on all of it, who are getting more and more concerned that they, themselves, helped create this gigantic unleashing of worldwide insanity.

so, should the feds try to impose 'martial law', I believe there are at least a few states that would say "not here you don't." Oklahoma, unfortunately, would not be one of those states... their state constitution starts right off with a bang:

Section I-1: Supreme law of land.
The State of Oklahoma is an inseparable part of the Federal
Union, and the Constitution of the United States is the supreme law
of the land.

That is literally the first statement in their constitution... then there's this funny little gem that makes me want to poke whoever wrote it in the freakin' eyes with a marshmellow and a cheese stick:

Section II-1: Political power - Purpose of government - Alteration or reformation.
All political power is inherent in the people; and government
is instituted for their protection, security, and benefit, and to
promote their general welfare; and they have the right to alter
or reform the same whenever the public good may require it:
Provided, such change be not repugnant to the Constitution of the
United States.

Oh man... that's a doozy.

Anyways... grab a copy of your state constitution, secretary of state has them, or get a copy online... but the actual copy is better (for many reasons.)

We've got to stop fearing this martial law thing and look at it like it's a math equation we have to figure out... and I think the way to meet it head on, peacefully, is to use the tools in our state constitutions.

Remember... your senators and your congress folks are YOUR agents and act on YOUR behalf, and they swear an oath to uphold the law of YOUR state constitution - some swear an 'allegiance' to the usa and/or the usa constitution as well, but the LAW they swear to abide by, uphold and honor is STATE constitutions and the inhabitants, equal and free, so know it and be at peace! :)

BagOfEyebrows
10-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Compare the role of government between Oklahoma and Massachusetts (MA. preamble starts off with role of government - wish every state constitution started off that way...)

From the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Massachusett's preamble (literally the first words of the MA. constitution) I bolded the important parts:

The end of the institution, maintenance, and administration of government, is to secure the existence of the body politic, to protect it, and to furnish the individuals who compose it with the power of enjoying in safety and tranquillity their natural rights, and the blessings of life: and whenever these great objects are not obtained, the people have a right to alter the government, and to take measures necessary for their safety, prosperity and happiness.

The part that is all flowery and such, 'the end of the institution/matienance' part is just a great, old fashioned way of saying 'the purpose of government' or 'the role of government.'

Note that it was about the rights themselves... now re-read Oklahoma's - notice something missing? Who or what is being 'protected' ? And what is the difference?

Political power - Purpose of government - Alteration or reformation.
All political power is inherent in the people; and government
is instituted for their protection, security, and benefit, and to
promote their general welfare; [B]and they have the right to alter
or reform the same whenever the public good may require it:
Provided, such change be not repugnant to the Constitution of the
United States.

I visited Oklahoma last year. Here's me at that memorial:
http://bp0.blogger.com/_I1-Y-MaTjQQ/Rt7KXMuAnGI/AAAAAAAAADY/8WW26nprNTw/s1600-h/ronpaulfed.jpg

(hope I inserted the pic right)

Now I just think about the vibrant, friendly folks I met there and wonder if they know this about their state constitution. :(

OferNave
10-11-2008, 04:28 PM
In my state of New Hampshire, Article 34 in our Bill of Rights strictly limits martial law:

[Art.] 34. [Martial Law Limited.] No person can, in any case, be subjected to law martial, or to any pains or penalties by virtue of that law, except those employed in the army or navy, and except the militia in actual service, but by authority of the legislature.

June 2, 1784

IT HAS NEVER BEEN AMENDED. :)

Dare I say it twice in one day?

I dare.

Free State Project FTW! (http://freestateproject.org/)

OferNave
10-11-2008, 04:36 PM
BTW-If you want to Digg it, here's the link:

http://digg.com/politics/U_S_Army_prepares_to_invade_U_S_3

BagOfEyebrows
10-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Dare I say it twice in one day?

I dare.

Free State Project FTW! (http://freestateproject.org/)

hahaha! :)

Good to see ya, Ofernave! Tell NonServ I say howdy if he's around ya somewhere!

NH really does have a good, solid constitution, in terms of sovereignty especially... and we got a decent governor (even though he's a Democrat... he's not afraid to do his job and stand up for state law and the principles of freedom, liberty and sovereignty!)

One day we really do need a Ron Pauler or a FSPer to govern, though... but that will come in time.

ihsv
10-11-2008, 05:08 PM
State constitutions will be worthless. Every state in the union is under the financial thumb of Washington and will themselves be bankrupt. Legal arguments won't help one bit.

BagOfEyebrows
10-11-2008, 06:04 PM
State constitutions will be worthless. Every state in the union is under the financial thumb of Washington and will themselves be bankrupt. Legal arguments won't help one bit.

No - state constitutions will be (and have been) the most valuable documents our founding fathers gave us. FAR more powerful than the federal constitution. If we followed the procedures in them, that is, and it's not too late to start (I'd suggest that the timing is perfect for it - elected Dems are buying into Obama's claims about being constitutional, so they'd want to follow suit and help use constitutional procedure to, say, use state constitutional process to oust any Republican senator or congressperson who voted for the bailout...)

The federal government has been cutting back on state funding type stuff for years http://www.cbpp.org/2-6-07sfp.htm (see figure one graph, right below first few paragraphs/bullet points.)

Most states have just been cutting a lot of services better met by the private/volunteer sector anyways (although most towns and cities figured out a way to make up for the difference by tapping into the unusually fast-blooming increase of house values by tagging residents with property tax hikes to pay the higher amounts created when the percentage is based on your home's value - if you haven't had your home reappraised in a while, now is the time to do it, you can lower your property tax bill by a huge amount... some homes are still valued at values from years ago, and as the housing market crashed hard, it's something to look into, depending on your situation.)

Fee hikes for various state things (especially auto stuff) was another way they met the decreases - the only program cutting most states did was with social programs they knew would cause an outrage - then they'd blame the lack of money, and then use that outrage as a way to get a population to 'approve' or willingly submit to fee hikes without much complaint (the usual 'it is for the children' or 'it is for the disabled' or 'it is for something educational.')

Taxes on cigarettes being hiked up to insane levels was also pretty much the norm throughout the past few years in most states - most state governments don't think 'say, maybe we should cut some of our lesser known pet projects and wasteful spending' ... they only think of how they can use the situation to get the people to pay more without much fuss, or fuss (like with cigarettes) that would be met with enough criticism ("smoking is bad for you anyways!") to change the tone of debate not to one of government, but the debate about what was being taxed and how it 'deserves to be taxed.'

States don't always like all the 'strings' attached to federal government money - most states would rather have string attaching be done by them to their own people. The federal money brings with it too many hassles and not enough ways to goof off with the money the way a state's tax generated revenue can be played around with. I think there's a few states out there that would be more than willing to get rid of the federal grants IF the federal government mandates went away with them (re: The Federal Dept. of Education comes to mind - a lot of states aren't fond of most federal educational stuff.)

State Constitutions very well may be the only written/ratified protection we have left quite shortly... and in a way, the perfect storm is brewing for a peaceful 'comeback' of those beautiful and lesser known constitutions. (thanks to Obama, for claiming he is into 'constitutional government' - )

Republicans have been, for decades, trying to come across like they have 'just as much heart' as the Democrats, and the Democrats have been trying to come across like they are 'just as smart' as the Republicans - I say we use that goofy little heart/mind warfare they've had going for quite some time by bringing up the founding documents of this nation, which have both 'smarts' and 'heart' to them - and then demand our state governments start being, once more, by the people, of the people, for the people - but BY THE LAW OF THE LAND. And absolutely abiding by the principles, and absolutely not infringing on the individual rights.

If ever there as a time it could be done - it's right now. During economic collapse along with an unconstitutional never-ending war(s) and questionable occupations, and the 'masses' wondering what is going on and really looking for a way to stop the chaos, corruption and confusion.

Arm yourself, your neighbors and those you love with the documents that have the complete guidance to hold elected officials accountable - and then start following constitutional procedure.

BagOfEyebrows
10-11-2008, 06:24 PM
I also want to add, just in case anyone is concerned that a bunch of 'ousted' Republicans in state level government would only lead to a situation where a bunch of democrats were elected to replace them... I'm not sure that would be the case at all. Just a few years ago, a bunch of Democrats got elected to a multitude of local level political spots and their approval ratings are extremely low (Governor Patrick in Massachusetts comes to mind...) and congress, a Democrat majority at present, also has a lower approval rating than even George Bush. So - it's not a cut and dry 'democrats by special election' sorta scenerio... a lot of Democrats, especially in state government, are outraged with elected Democrats not holding up to promises made... and it's much easier on local levels to bring up the facts on defaulted promises than it is on a national scale (especially when you factor in national media propaganda.)

It's also starting to seep into even national media how there's not much difference anymore between the dems and repubs - I really think a common sense candidate has a better chance to get elected at this time than 'another Democrat who will make a bunch of promises they can't or won't keep.' (not to say that the Democrats have been the only candidates to do that... Bush ran on that whole non-interventionalist foreign policy, after all.)

hotbrownsauce
10-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Update:

Did we get through to Ron Paul" or is he getting to the point where we are? In this video clip he shows his concern with how our country is heading towards communism and control and he mentions 9/11 and the power grab right after. He also mentions this may be the set up for a one world central bank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skA-Fi_elWg (This was on his website)

hotbrownsauce
10-11-2008, 11:18 PM
BagOfEyeBrows

You bring up a wonderful point about state constitutions. Although I do agree with the other poster that some states will let the Federal government do what ever it wants. Some states, as I believe New Hampshire is one, will not have settle for martial law (at least very easily). I have read enough articles in the past to know that at least a hand full of states have state legislature and their own representatives that understand the importance of state sovereignty and not giving into martial law and violating the Posse Comitatus, and suspending the supreme law of the land that should NEVER under ANY circumstance be suspended.

I believe another line of defense will be the Gun Owners of America.
I believe another line of defense will be us.

I however do believe an "economic collapse" probably wont cause a complete martial law take over. I do believe there will be martial law but it will be settle and not the full extent, just so we "get us use to martial law" for the future. As history has shown they ("They" as in people who want communism and control) slowly take more and more ("more" being freedoms) from us and slowly we get warmed up to accept the new laws and way of thinking. In an economic collapse those who want control and communism will, undoubtedly, do there best to set us up for the future just as they have done in the past.

Ex Post Facto
10-12-2008, 01:08 AM
Since we are on a conspiracy talk...I think conspiracy is becoming more fact as we listen to our gut feeling and watch the directions our leaders take us. A year ago, the Amero or the NAU was a long stretch. To some that kept an open mind it was a possibility. The facts as they stand now is that there could very well be either of those things. So the veil is thinning.

On that note (keep an open mind on this one) a medium or psychic has predicted a major UFO event on OCTOBER 14, 2008. An alien spacecraft will allow itself to be viewed for a 72 hour period. Just google the date with UFO attached and you'll find hundreds of sites and even news articles. This date is only 2 days away. So it will either come and go with nothing and the psychic loses all creditability or something major happens the way she predicts and we all know she was right. In her prediction, basically, the aliens know the power elite are trying to put us into slavery and are here to help guide us and throw them out of power. We will see what happens.

What makes the above interesting is Northern Command troops just assigned to the USA are now going to perform their first training exercise on OCTOBER 15 called "Vigilant Shield." You guessed it, an air defense and logistics training simulation with 4 other countries participating.

The kicker though is some people warning of a false flag operation using Project BlueBeam (using satellites to project holograms).

So yes Ron Paul was reserved and probably always suspected elite doing powergrabs but couldn't come out and just say it without risking his life. So he played by the rules, and now he sees how they are eccelerating toward all the conspiracies of a world government.

BagOfEyebrows
10-12-2008, 04:44 AM
BagOfEyeBrows

You bring up a wonderful point about state constitutions. Although I do agree with the other poster that some states will let the Federal government do what ever it wants. Some states, as I believe New Hampshire is one, will not have settle for martial law (at least very easily). I have read enough articles in the past to know that at least a hand full of states have state legislature and their own representatives that understand the importance of state sovereignty and not giving into martial law and violating the Posse Comitatus, and suspending the supreme law of the land that should NEVER under ANY circumstance be suspended.

I believe another line of defense will be the Gun Owners of America.
I believe another line of defense will be us.

I however do believe an "economic collapse" probably wont cause a complete martial law take over. I do believe there will be martial law but it will be settle and not the full extent, just so we "get us use to martial law" for the future. As history has shown they ("They" as in people who want communism and control) slowly take more and more ("more" being freedoms) from us and slowly we get warmed up to accept the new laws and way of thinking. In an economic collapse those who want control and communism will, undoubtedly, do there best to set us up for the future just as they have done in the past.

I agree with you 100% - I think the current thefts of money (re: all the bailouts so far, as well as the money the fed res throws in to devalue the dollar further) are meant to incite civil unrest specifically so they can 'introduce' martial law as a matter of 'protection' for the blocks of population out there who aren't aware of what is going on within our government.

I agree that gun owners are our best protection - not just because they own guns, but because most of them also know about the principles and the rights and the constitutions, and their role in protecting all of it ... but, even our gun owners were manipulated into the recent ruling on militia vs individual rights on a federal level ... a very dangerous ruling, as the alteration actually is not in favor of protecting our rights against all threats, foreign and domestic (which a militia is important for...), along with a militia's duty to protect state sovereignty (and the principles and rights.) Our state militias were actually weakened by the ruling, as a militia can never made to be less powerful in arms than that of its government... but an individual CAN be made less powerful through a ruling that determines the right is 'individual' and not that of 'militia.'

I think the state constitutions offer up a way for us to defend our rights and the principles without the use of arms... we've seen how well the use of arms goes across the globe, it leads to long periods of extended chaos, which our government and international banks thrive and profit, financially and personally, on chaos (it's almost like we're being led by the most bipolar group of folks out there...)

I think the government WANTS civil unrest at this time... I say we don't give it to them. At least not in the form of call to arms. They aren't expecting a rational, reasonable, peaceful approach to this mess ... they did such a good job of pushing the federal constitution as 'supreme law' and not teaching state constitutions to the masses, that almost nobody, not even elected officials, knows the process and procedure for a logical, peaceful constitutional procedure anymore. We have to inform the Democrat and Republican leaders of this... we have to help show them how to protect our freedom and liberty in a way that makes more sense than the way they are trying to do it right now.

hotbrownsauce
10-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Ex Post Facto, is something considered a conspiracy theory if those people admit to their goals of communism and control? The more books I read the more I'm like wow this really isn't a "theory" more than it is truth.

I don't want to argue if it's true or not. Just to point out the fact those who have paid attention to this know it isn't a conspiracy theory as some would like to believe. Ever heard of Carrol Quigley?

hotbrownsauce
10-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Even Ron Paul has quoted Carrol Quigley and just in the last few months.

Ex Post Facto
10-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Ex Post Facto, is something considered a conspiracy theory if those people admit to their goals of communism and control? The more books I read the more I'm like wow this really isn't a "theory" more than it is truth.

I don't want to argue if it's true or not. Just to point out the fact those who have paid attention to this know it isn't a conspiracy theory as some would like to believe. Ever heard of Carrol Quigley?

So true, there are those that believed before others beilieved.

Ex Post Facto
10-12-2008, 08:03 PM
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2008/09/ufo-armada-october-14-2008.html

Aloha all,

I have just completed this article which deals with the possibility that the upcoming (October 15-19) Vigilant Shield and TOPOFF civil and military exercises in Oregon, Arizona and Guam might be used as a cover for detonating a real nuclear device. This is a very serious concern since Vice President Dick Cheney is traveling to Portland to personally oversee the exercises. Cheney was also in charge of the Vigilant Guardian exercise that occurred on the morning of 911 where military and civil exercises were under his control as mandated by a May 2001 Presidential Statement.

Most troubling is the possibility that a missing nuclear weapon from the August 30 B-52 Bomber incident might be used in the Vigilant Shield exercise. The threatened or real use of a nuclear weapon could lead to a declaration of a "Catastrophic Emergency" by the Bush administration. This would allow the Bush administration to take control of all governmental and private corporate activities until "constitutional government" could be restored.

The implications of the above scenario for disclosure of extraterrestrial life would be profound. A "Catastrophic Emergency" declaration would centralize governmental powers and enable the secrecy system concerning extraterrestrial life to continue indefinitely. Given the increasing level of public interest in extraterrestrial life as evidenced by governmental actions around the world in releasing UFO data (France, Britain, Brazil, etc.) and increasing waves of UFO sightings, we must be alert to the possibility that 'false flag' operations might be used to distract the population from the reality of extraterrestrial life.

There is strong reason to believe that 9-11 had as one of its functions the goal of neutralizing growing interest in extraterrestrial life generated by the May 2001 Disclosure Press Conference. Please alert others to the seriousness of the national and exopolitical situation posed by Dick Cheney's oversight of Vigilant Shielf, and the need to closely monitor all his activities concerning government responses to terrorist actions.

----

I have just completed an article (see below report) that deals with the possibility that the upcoming (October 15-19) Vigilant Shield and TOPOFF civil and military exercises in Oregon, Arizona and Guam might be used as a cover for detonating a real nuclear device. This is a very serious concern since Vice President Dick Cheney has direct oversight of these exercises and is reportedly traveling to Portland to oversee them.

Cheney was also in charge of the Vigilant Guardian and related exercises that occurred on the morning of 911 where military and civil exercises were under his control as mandated by a May 2001 Presidential Statement. Most troubling is the possibility that a missing nuclear weapon from the August 30 B-52 Bomber incident might be used in the Vigilant Shield exercise.

Again, Cheney has been identified as the official most likely to have ordered the B-52 incident using the Secret Service to directly communicate classified orders to the Base commanders at Minot AFB, thereby overriding the regular chain of Air Force command and its Standard Operating Procedures for nuclear weapons. The threatened or real use of a nuclear weapon could lead to a declaration of a "Catastrophic Emergency" by the Bush administration. This would allow the Bush administration to take control of all governmental and private corporate activities until "constitutional government" could be restored.

The implications of the above scenario for disclosure of extraterrestrial life would be profound. A "Catastrophic Emergency" declaration would centralize governmental powers and enable the secrecy system concerning extraterrestrial life to continue indefinitely. Given the increasing level of public interest in extraterrestrial life as evidenced by recent governmental actions around the world in releasing UFO data (France, Britain, Brazil, etc.) and increasing waves of UFO sightings, we must be alert to the possibility that 'false flag' operations might be used to distract the population from the reality of extraterrestrial life. There is strong reason to believe that official complicity in 9-11 had as one of its functions the goal of neutralizing growing interest in extraterrestrial life generated by the May 2001 Disclosure Press Conference.

Please remain alert to the seriousness of the national and exopolitical situation posed by Dick Cheney's oversight of Vigilant Shield 2008 and TOPOFF 4 exercises, and the need to closely monitor all his activities concerning government responses to terrorist actions. As we move closer to official disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence, we should anticipate and expose efforts to manufacture national security crises or "Catastrophic Emergencies" whose real purpose may be to delay disclosure.

In the next 15 months, until Dick Cheney is succeeded as Vice President, efforts must be taken to closely scrutinize his activities to expose what otherwise might be covert operations that would indefinitely delay official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

To that end, I will be periodically issuing "Exopolitics Alerts" to warn the general public of these possible covert operations and their possible impact on extraterrestrial disclosure.

BagOfEyebrows
10-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Since we are on a conspiracy talk...I think conspiracy is becoming more fact as we listen to our gut feeling and watch the directions our leaders take us. A year ago, the Amero or the NAU was a long stretch. To some that kept an open mind it was a possibility. The facts as they stand now is that there could very well be either of those things. So the veil is thinning.

On that note (keep an open mind on this one) a medium or psychic has predicted a major UFO event on OCTOBER 14, 2008. An alien spacecraft will allow itself to be viewed for a 72 hour period. Just google the date with UFO attached and you'll find hundreds of sites and even news articles. This date is only 2 days away. So it will either come and go with nothing and the psychic loses all creditability or something major happens the way she predicts and we all know she was right. In her prediction, basically, the aliens know the power elite are trying to put us into slavery and are here to help guide us and throw them out of power. We will see what happens.

What makes the above interesting is Northern Command troops just assigned to the USA are now going to perform their first training exercise on OCTOBER 15 called "Vigilant Shield." You guessed it, an air defense and logistics training simulation with 4 other countries participating.

The kicker though is some people warning of a false flag operation using Project BlueBeam (using satellites to project holograms).

So yes Ron Paul was reserved and probably always suspected elite doing powergrabs but couldn't come out and just say it without risking his life. So he played by the rules, and now he sees how they are eccelerating toward all the conspiracies of a world government.

That's today!

I'm waiting with my suitcase and towel here... any word on the Earth coordinates for this? I put in for a ride home back in 1986, but I lost the data of exact time/date/place in a little 'water fountain dare dance' incident (the same year.)

Everything got soaked, and I have a horrible memory. At least for numbers. But I sure do remember the darer, though. My heart has never beat the same since.

I could have sworn I booked that flight for late 2011 (just to be safe), but the
80's were the kind of years you'd forget some details that you might really like to remember later. If you didn't log it in, all you had was your human brain for backup, and some good that was after you fogged it up with smoky residue and sniffs of mornin' glory, to see if different colored flowers of the same type smelled different.

It almost feels too soon to leave... I hope we at the least get to catch a side show at some of the planets closer to the sun at this time.

Just in case that is my ride... it sure has been one heckuva adventure! Nice meetin' all of ya. Don't panic! The meak really do inherit the Earth! :)