PDA

View Full Version : your opinion desired

heavenlyboy34
10-10-2008, 10:09 PM
I'm thinking about making a photoshop piece that depicts Bernanke, Paulson, and other fiends being lynched. Do you feel that this is too violent to be desired by you all?

Free hugs!
Matt.

DirtMcGirt
10-10-2008, 10:14 PM
how about them at a craps table rolling dice...

Conza88
10-10-2008, 10:37 PM
No... they are there, paulson, ben etc... but they have the noose..

And then there is a Uncle Sam in a chair with frns stuffed in his mouth, pockets, out his ears...

And they're about to put the noose over his head.

:confused: Analogy can be made much more awesome, go ahead if you want. :)

evilfunnystuff
10-10-2008, 10:39 PM
i think it would probbly be bad pr it would be better to vilify them not us

jmho

ronpaulhawaii
10-10-2008, 11:05 PM

And then there is a Uncle Sam in a chair with frns stuffed in his mouth, pockets, out his ears...

This

Original_Intent
10-10-2008, 11:07 PM

Winner.

Kludge
10-10-2008, 11:13 PM
This

That.

Andrew Ryan
10-11-2008, 06:01 AM
This

That.
Those.

tonesforjonesbones
10-11-2008, 06:36 AM
Better leave off the noose...it's the new and improved "n" word. tones

The One
10-11-2008, 06:38 AM
Those.

Thimble. We are doing words that start with "th", right?:confused::D

Conza88
10-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Hahaha... whaaaaaat? :D

heavenlyboy34
10-11-2008, 11:53 AM
That.

What possessed thee to make such an entirely off-topic thread bump? I don't mind-I'm just curious.

Uriel999
10-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Those.

These?

mellamojuana
10-11-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm thinking about making a photoshop piece that depicts Bernanke, Paulson, and other fiends being lynched. Do you feel that this is too violent to be desired by you all?

Free hugs!
Matt.

The thread quickly moved from violence to comedy!

I greatly prefer that we would be extra careful about depiction of cruelty because, after repeated exposure, we are said to become desensitized to brutality. Never mind that many of us are thoroughly disgusted, aggrieved, and angry about the irresponsible actions of our leaders right now. Let us not become part of our nation's problems of insensitivity to human dignity and pain.

Whatever has been done to us, it calls forth our best humanity, not our worst. :cool:

heavenlyboy34
10-11-2008, 10:45 PM
The thread quickly moved from violence to comedy!

I greatly prefer that we would be extra careful about depiction of cruelty because, after repeated exposure, we are said to become desensitized to brutality. Never mind that many of us are thoroughly disgusted, aggrieved, and angry about the irresponsible actions of our leaders right now. Let us not become part of our nation's problems of insensitivity to human dignity and pain.

Whatever has been done to us, it calls forth our best humanity, not our worst. :cool:

Thanks for your input. I've scrapped that piece in favor of a depiction of Bernanke, et. al. stepping on the constitution. ;)