PDA

View Full Version : DIGG! Ron Paul: "They're socializing our entire financial system!"

Knightskye
10-10-2008, 09:41 PM
http://digg.com/politics/Ron_Paul_They_re_socializing_the_entire_financial_ system

Go, go, go!

mport1
10-10-2008, 09:48 PM
dugg

drmarkmedman
10-10-2008, 09:49 PM
dugg is there more to this it seems the video just ends??

CGeoffrion
10-10-2008, 10:25 PM
dugg ed did

hillertexas
10-10-2008, 10:26 PM
dugg

TruthAtLast
10-10-2008, 10:39 PM
dugg.

I know it is a little late, but every time they bring Ron Paul back on National TV it validates our principles a little bit more. Who knows what kind of an effect it will have in the near future but I have the believe that even converting one additional person is one more open mind that we didn't have before.

Sure Ron Paul didn't win and he was marginalized. But he served his purpose. Had I not seen him in one of the first debates, I would have never looked him up or researched any of the additional information. My paradigm is shifted permanently. I'll never look at another election again. I never used to care about politics and now I'm contacting Congressmen from other states. And when I have children, I'm going to teach them the principles of freedom and sound money as well.

This is how it starts. One mind at a time. That is why I love it every time we see Ron Paul or another Ron Paul supporter or candidate on TV that can wake up even more people. Of course it isn't moving as fast as we would all like, but it is growing and we ARE making a difference. It will take time.

My greatest fear is what happens to the Movement after the election is over. Do we fade away and try to gather the troops again in 2 years hoping to make another dent, or do we create a REAL Movement that stands and grows in the "off" years to give us even more power when it counts.

Knightskye
10-10-2008, 11:11 PM
dugg is there more to this it seems the video just ends??

Seems like whoever uploaded it got the minimal amount of footage. It starts in the middle of David Asman's sentence. And then ends after Ron Paul finishes his.

So that's probably the whole interview.

Keep Digging!

Aratus
10-11-2008, 09:28 AM
would obama walk in FDR's footsteps as he contrasts g.w bush to hoover?
i assume mccain has a tough uphill climb, this 5% gap in the current polls

moostraks
10-11-2008, 10:32 AM
dugg...

MRoCkEd
10-11-2008, 11:02 AM
good one
DUGG

Knightskye
10-12-2008, 11:30 PM
i assume mccain has a tough uphill climb, this 5% gap in the current polls

McCain seems to have unruly supporters (of course, don't we all? :D).

I think people will look at his supporters and... decide not to... vote for him. :(

Kind of right-there when it's someone else's candidate, ya know?