PDA

View Full Version : Are you voting for Obama? You're not allowed to park your car here

qh4dotcom
10-10-2008, 09:35 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/10/10/bagg.parking.politics.wfmy

Your thoughts?

H Roark
10-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Haha, that parking lot owner is soo bitter. If its his property he has the right to refuse service to anyone, or thats what I'd like to think. CNN was kinda ambiguous as to whether that was public or private property though.

libertarian4321
10-11-2008, 12:37 AM
I'd put an Obama sticker on my car (along with all my Ron Paul stickers, which I'm not taking off) just to piss the old Nazi off.

Then I'd probably go up to him and say "what are you going to do about it, old man?" and watch him crap his Depends, lol.

Unspun
10-11-2008, 11:39 AM
I'd say if it's his private property, which it seems it is, it's his business and the mayor should mind his own business.

tod evans
10-11-2008, 12:03 PM
I'd put an Obama sticker on my car (along with all my Ron Paul stickers, which I'm not taking off) just to piss the old Nazi off.

Then I'd probably go up to him and say "what are you going to do about it, old man?" and watch him crap his Depends, lol.

i`m bettin` "the ol` man" would shove his depends right up your cherry ass:eek:

hell it`s his property leave the guy alone!

JohnMeridith
10-11-2008, 12:26 PM
i would do the same thing if someone had any politician sticker on their car that is part of the republicrats.(with only a few exceptions) if I had my own parking lot. Then I would hold educational speeches telling them why they are enemies of freedom.

Uriel999
10-11-2008, 12:44 PM
LOL, well it is private property like it seems to be he is totally within his rights and the people thinking their freedom of speech is being limited do not understand property rights. :rolleyes:

Kludge
10-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Proletarians, we must not be reactive! We must act now!

What of when these greedy capitalists begin refusing service to their scarce food (due to the financial collapse brought about by selfish CEOs)?

Are we prepared or willing to accept the deaths of millions -- if not, BILLIONS of children and mothers?!

NO!

Proletarians, Unite!