PDA

View Full Version : Laura Ingram Poll (who won the debate)

K1RBY
09-06-2007, 12:06 PM
http://lauraingraham.com/

click on her front page & scroll down a bit - on the left: VOTE.

let her know who won the debate last night...

spacebetween
09-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Wow... Huckabee isn't even included in that poll. That's unusual.

maiki
09-06-2007, 12:10 PM
what a weird selection. To include Hunter but not Huckabee? Strange strange.

slantedview
09-06-2007, 12:11 PM
what a weird selection. To include Hunter but not Huckabee? Strange strange.

Yea, that's not fair.

adpierce
09-06-2007, 12:11 PM
Really strange to see ron in her top 5, some of the names she left off she might get some slack from other conservatives for. However, she might be trying to keep some of her listening base appeased. I really think the conservative base is shrinking tremendously and really in need of a truly conservative candidate. (Enter Ron Paul)

maiki
09-06-2007, 12:15 PM
See, I don't think it is weird to include RP plus the top tier. By now, his loud supporters are sort of infamous. But to include Hunter? Might as well include all of them at that point. I think it is unfair, and all should be included, of course, but it is just such a bizzare choice, imho.

jj111
09-06-2007, 12:17 PM
I think Laura is starting to come around....

Kregener
09-06-2007, 12:18 PM
She may very well be "coming around", but watch for it to come to a screeching halt as soon as her employer glowers at her...

jd603
09-06-2007, 12:23 PM
I barely know who she is and I'd like to keep it that way by not visiting her website, haha

Stealth4
09-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Another Poll - Go vote!

http://www.youpolls.com/details.asp?pid=446

Lois
09-06-2007, 12:41 PM
She's talking about Ron Paul right now on her radio show. She liked the way he spoke out, but the guy she's interviewing (I didn't get his name yet, but he's from Politico, and she said she loves Politico) is dissing Ron, saying he's the "Gravel" of the Republicans, and how everyone was laughing at him, and she's agreeing with this guy's negative comments on Ron Paul.

She loves Fred Thompson and has since he was first thinking about running. They're salivating over Fred now.

Dutch
09-06-2007, 12:42 PM
I think Laura is starting to come around....
I think some people are recognizing that putting a Ron Paul Poll on their site quadruples traffic overnight :D

Dutch

Lois
09-06-2007, 12:45 PM
She asked, who will go now, who will drop out -- the Politico guy (Jonathan Martin) said Brownback is the most likely to drop out. "A candidate like Ron Paul and Tancredo has no reason to drop out, as long as they can afford to ... and speak their piece.."

LizF
09-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Voted.

LibertyEagle
09-06-2007, 03:23 PM
She asked, who will go now, who will drop out -- the Politico guy (Jonathan Martin) said Brownback is the most likely to drop out. "A candidate like Ron Paul and Tancredo has no reason to drop out, as long as they can afford to ... and speak their piece.."

Tancredo does, if he wants to try to keep his House seat.

CasualApathy
09-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Write her and tell her to put Huckabee in the poll. Fair is fair.
Make sure to mention your support for Ron Paul

ScotTX
09-06-2007, 04:07 PM
I was listening to her on the way in to work this morning and she actually said that she had a lot of respect for Dr. Paul's supporters. She said she really admired our passion and our ability to organize and be vocal about our candidate. I think she may just be hedging her bets, though, because she realizes that the rest of the field is obviously not too popular with the masses.