PDA

View Full Version : Newsweek cover puts blackheads and scars on Palin's face.

max
10-10-2008, 07:18 PM
I cant stand that stupid bitch from Alaska...but what Newsweek did to her face on this week's cover clearly shows that the media favors Obama.

Her face appears close up.... blackheads and a scar can be seen. The lighting is dark...almost sinister...and differences between her makeup and skin are evident..

These same magazines will make an ugly wench like Michelle Obama look almost hot with their airbrushing......yet they make a former beauty contestant seem a little nasty...

check it out

werdd
10-10-2008, 07:22 PM
i saw this on tv, prompty yelled jesus fucking christ

and turned the TV off.

Mahkato
10-10-2008, 07:25 PM
link?

devil21
10-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Who's to say she doesnt have scars and blackheads? Every time you've ever seen her on TV she's had the makeup caked on and never close up.

Is Palin now the Patron Saint of Perfect Skin or something?

LibertiORDeth
10-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Who's to say she doesnt have scars and blackheads? Every time you've ever seen her on TV she's had the makeup caked on and never close up.

Is Palin now the Patron Saint of Perfect Skin or something?

Your missing the point...

devil21
10-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Your missing the point...

Please explain the point.

evilfunnystuff
10-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Please explain the point.

the point is they arent showing purposfly unflattering pics in a creepy light of oh-bomb-ya witch possibly indicates witch way their bias is leaning at the present time

it was an attack

i havent seen the pic but this seems to be what the op is getting at

Maverick
10-10-2008, 08:16 PM
This thread title is mis-leading. They didn't put anything on her face. They left what was already there.

ItsTime
10-10-2008, 08:16 PM
I am sure if you put a black light over her face you will see a lot more than blackheads

devil21
10-10-2008, 08:17 PM
the point is they arent showing purposfly unflattering pics of oh-bomb-ya

Wait, so this is an uproar because Newsweek *did not* airbrush her face to hide her imperfections? Gimme a friggin break.

Newsweek has had Palin on damn near every page since she was picked as VP and rarely an unflattering article or picture. But one critical article and a true-to-life photo (that she obviously agreed to take!) and it's a big deal. What a circus this election is becoming.

And evilfunnystuff admits to not having seen the pic and yet still knows it's an attack. lol Stop listening to what you're told to think bro.
Here's the pic:
http://westernstandard.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/08/sarahpalinnewsweekcover_2.jpg

OMG!! She looks terrible!!!!11!!!11 What a troll!!!!111!! Stupid biased liberal media!1!!!!11

FindLiberty
10-10-2008, 08:18 PM
I am sure if you put a black light over her face you will see a lot more than blackheads

That's sick. Ever try shining a UV light (lw and sw) on a hotel room bed cover?

ItsTime
10-10-2008, 08:21 PM
That's sick. Ever try shining a UV light (lw and sw) on a hotel room bed cover?

No I want to live in ignorance on that one :eek:

evilfunnystuff
10-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Wait, so this is an uproar because Newsweek *did not* airbrush her face to hide her imperfections? Gimme a friggin break.

Newsweek has had Palin on damn near every page since she was picked as VP and rarely an unflattering article or picture. But one critical article and a true-to-life photo (that she obviously agreed to take!) and it's a big deal. What a circus this election is becoming.

And evilfunnystuff admits to not having seen the pic and yet still knows it's an attack. lol Stop listening to what you're told to think bro.
Here's the pic:
http://westernstandard.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/08/sarahpalinnewsweekcover_2.jpg

OMG!! She looks terrible!!!!11!!!11 What a troll!!!!111!! Stupid biased liberal media!1!!!!11

whoa brother slow your roll

i said thats what i thought the op was getting at

and im not sure the original post would be considered an uproar so much as an observation

devil21
10-10-2008, 08:26 PM
whoa brother slow your roll

i said thats what i thought the op was getting at

and im not sure the original post would be considered an uproar so much as an observation

Check the net. There is a manufactured uproar over it. Fox News has been hammering it for a couple days.

Btw, I meant her being a troll, not you. In case you misunderstood.

evilfunnystuff
10-10-2008, 08:27 PM
and id like to add that o thought the pic was gonna be harsher than that from what the op wrote i see no sinister lighting and the scars and blackheads are barely visible

evilfunnystuff
10-10-2008, 08:30 PM

Check the net. There is a manufactured uproar over it. Fox News has been hammering it for a couple days.

i havent had television for quite a while now you should try it its fuckin great lol

i can hook you up with links to watch almost every show you could want

torchbearer
10-10-2008, 08:30 PM
"she's one of the folks" ?????
they been trying to push this trash continuously.
Seen the McCain/Mom bumper stickers?
Ever heard Hannity go on and on about how Palin is like the mother next door bullshit.
This association crap is so freakin obvious... and what is stupid sick about the shit... dumbass people are biting on it. Hook, Line, and Sinker...and pole....

devil21
10-10-2008, 08:34 PM
i havent had television for quite a while now you should try it its fuckin great lol

i can hook you up with links to watch almost every show you could want

I reserve my viewing time for only a few wholesome shows like Entourage and Californication lol. No tv news pundit junk for me...except for Bill Maher coming on in 10 minutes. I was just reading up on the "uproar" after this thread got posted and found a bunch of links to Fox News segments on it. I totally feel your disdain for tv.

Sandra
10-10-2008, 08:35 PM
That photo is not bad at all.

FindLiberty
10-10-2008, 08:45 PM
looks OK... 'bout like this one... A good photographer captures the subject's inner beauty.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/mccainmonster.jpg

yongrel
10-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Y'all get your panties into a twist over the silliest things.

Cowlesy
10-10-2008, 09:13 PM
We sit here and huff and puff about the most retarded garbage. Meanwhile, the country is circling the drain while we hyperventilate over liberal-media make-up touch-ups.

If Sarah would not have turned into such a McCain-aligned foreign policy zealot, I would have welcomed her straight-edge, down-home ideas whether I agreed with all of them or not.

I hope Sarah realizes that America-first is much different than...world-first. She could be a big asset as a tough lil' lady if she'd be authentically in support of the U.S. first instead of foreign alliances.

Archie
10-10-2008, 09:23 PM
I think palin just brought sex appeal to the whole race its was missing with all these ugly politicians running atleast Sarah is pretty on the outside as opposed to being ugly both inside and out LOL, her looks make up for her ugly forign policy neo-con ass sucking . And that picture is not as bad as I thought from all the hoopla I was let down i figured the pic had a booger crusting on her nose or a female mustash , all it had was make up over middle aged skin LOL

libertarian4321
10-11-2008, 12:18 AM

The "first dude" left a little of his special sauce on her face?

Or maybe it was McCain "not having sex with that woman".

Trance Dance Master
10-11-2008, 12:28 AM
She doesn't look like any less of a milf in that pic.;)

bojo68
10-11-2008, 12:37 AM
UGLY ranking of the ugly party candidates...Going from best to worst...

1. Sarah Palin
2. Biden
3. McCain
4. Bararrfff

Aratus
10-11-2008, 09:42 AM

Here's the pic:

looks OK... 'bout like this one... A good photographer captures the subject's inner beauty.

We sit here and huff and puff about the most retarded garbage. Meanwhile, the country is circling the drain while we hyperventilate over liberal-media make-up touch-ups.

If Sarah would not have turned into such a McCain-aligned foreign policy zealot, I would have welcomed her straight-edge, down-home ideas whether I agreed with all of them or not.

I hope Sarah realizes that America-first is much different than...world-first. She could be a big asset as a tough lil' lady if she'd be authentically in support of the U.S. first instead of foreign alliances.

mccain looks like a 1940s era b-flic heavy, and divine neo-conned sarah almost has m.i.t policy wonk eye down... :confused: whereas i
really on my license look like as if i am most public enemy number one by way of ma barker and ma kettle. i liked my other older driver's license photo better... good photographers have a slew of tricks. ---------------------- besides, i really remember reading an issue of Esquire magazine of
the 1960s where they boasted on and demonstrated how an airbrush once cleaned up bobby kennedy's reddish zit scars.:D he had
been running for public office at the time! magazines traditionally have had such a leeway when they manipulate the public... yes...they can be rude!

angelatc
10-11-2008, 09:51 AM
This thread title is mis-leading. They didn't put anything on her face. They left what was already there.

Isn't this the same magazine that retouched Bobby McCaughey's face so she would be more appealing?

Choosing the worst photo from the shoot to use is really pretty sleazy.

Edited - Oh my god. THey're fussing about that picture?

JosephTheLibertarian
10-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Why would I care about anti-Palin bias? I don't give a damn about her or McCain!

angelatc
10-11-2008, 09:59 AM

That picture was the result of a photographer's intent to use a very unflattering angle and light.

A photographer that misrepresented herself as a professional, when in fact she is just an angry left-wing deceitful artist.

tonesforjonesbones
10-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Sarah Palin is a beautiful wo;man..I expected to see an old crone witch ...lol...I see nothing wrong with that photo whatsoever..lol. I agree with Cowlsey...I think she is saying what she has to say because she is attached to Mccain. Biden is saying what he has to say because he is attached to Obama. I have hope that Palin will be herself when she is NOT attached to mccain. I dislike him..and I dislike Obama too. I believe our government is run by elite bankers and corporations. tones

constituent
10-11-2008, 10:30 AM
lol @ "mindless populism"

brandon
10-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Post your pics aratus!

Lucille
10-11-2008, 11:35 AM
I cant stand that stupid bitch from Alaska...but what Newsweek did to her face on this week's cover clearly shows that the media favors Obama.

Her face appears close up.... blackheads and a scar can be seen. The lighting is dark...almost sinister...and differences between her makeup and skin are evident..

These same magazines will make an ugly wench like Michelle Obama look almost hot with their airbrushing......yet they make a former beauty contestant seem a little nasty...

check it out

Michelle Obama is a real dogface, that's for sure. And who the hell is her stylist? She wears the fugliest dresses I have ever seen. I swear, the night of the first debate, the dress she was wearing was the same print as my grandma's bedspread.

AFAIC, Palin can head back to Alaska and stay there. She's an idiot. I used to think she had real potential, but I have decided that she should not be anywhere near the WH, not now, not ever.

Gary Johnson 2012!