PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances TPTB totally misunderestimated things?

Mahkato
10-10-2008, 07:00 PM
So is this meltdown all part of the plan, or did the NWO-goons/Bankers totally screw up their strategery?

Is this all going down faster than they hoped, and snowballing out of their control, or do you think everything is falling into place for a one-world-government to step up and take over everything?

Or am I totally off my rocker?

werdd
10-10-2008, 07:25 PM
Was wondering along the same lines earlier today.

Impossible to tell.

TruthAtLast
10-10-2008, 07:42 PM
So is this meltdown all part of the plan, or did the NWO-goons/Bankers totally screw up their strategery?

Is this all going down faster than they hoped, and snowballing out of their control, or do you think everything is falling into place for a one-world-government to step up and take over everything?

I personally think that if they were to try to pass off a One World Currency (which is the first step to a One World Government) then it couldn't be done slowly. It needs to completely collapse. In fact so much so that there is a mass panic. Once the perception is that they've tried "everything else" and it still collapses, then they can justify such an extreme measure.

As bad as it is, I don't think it is quite bad enough to get a buy in from the People. But it is getting close. By papering over this problem again, while also lowering interest rates, they may soften this recession but it is creating the third bubble. First was NASDAQ, then Housing, and now there will be a dollar bubble.

If they truly do know what they are doing and also know the inevitable ramifications of such actions in the future, they'll have all of the justification they need for a OWC in the future. They are already talking about such measures and planting the seed so it doesn't come as such a surprise to people later.

Original_Intent
10-10-2008, 07:44 PM
I would say that the chances that they misunderestimated the herd is zero.

I would be surprised if they have not thought of the 20 most likely reactions and have contingency plans to deal with any of them.

They have been planning this for decades, honestly they are probably a few years behind schedule as they have had to adjust to flies in the ointment like Ron Paul.

I am religious but I am not a Theocrat, although there are some on this board that would say that's a contradiction. Be that as it may, I think the ONLY chance we have to win is to turn to God for personal revelation, I think anything we do that is based on our understanding alone will have been foreseen, prepared for, and dealt with.

That's not going to sit well with a lot of people here, and they certainly don't have to subscribe to it. :)

alaric
10-10-2008, 08:04 PM
This has been part of the plan since at least 1913:mad:

ItsTime
10-10-2008, 08:11 PM
the FACT is they did NOT expect the RON PAUL REVOLUTION. Never ever could they have planned us being here, period.

Razorback Fan
10-10-2008, 08:39 PM
I think it's just silly to think that this was all planned.

Of course, now that it is happening, TPTB are going to take full advantage and make an unprecedented power-grab. Their evil knows no bounds.

But planned it? That is not only conspiracy-nutty, but it gives them FAR too much credit for being smart.

Mahkato
10-10-2008, 08:58 PM
I think it's just silly to think that this was all planned.

Of course, now that it is happening, TPTB are going to take full advantage and make an unprecedented power-grab. Their evil knows no bounds.

But planned it? That is not only conspiracy-nutty, but it gives them FAR too much credit for being smart.

How about this:

THE BATTLE OF WATERLOO

As the wealth and power of the Rothschilds grew in size and influence so did their intelligence gathering network. They had their 'agents' strategically located in all the capitals and trading centers of Europe, gathering and developing various types of intelligence. Like most family exploits, it was based on a combination of very hard work and sheer cunning.

Their unique spy system started out when 'the boys' began sending messages to each other through a networh of couriers. Soon it developed into something much more elaborate, effective and far reaching. It was a spy network par excellence. Its stunning speed and effectiveness gave the Rothschilds a clear edge in all their dealings on an international level.

"Rothschild coaches careened down the highways; Rothschild boats set sail across the Channel; Rothschild agents were swift shadows along the streets. They carried cash, securities, letters and news. Above all, news -- the latest exclusive news to be vigorously processed at stock market and commodity bourse.

"And there was no news more precious than the outcome at Waterloo..." (The Rothschilds p. 94).

Upon the battle of Waterloo depended the future of the European continent. If the Grande Armee of Napoleon emerged victorious France would be undisputed master of all she surveyed on the European front. If Napoleon was crushed into submission England would hold the balance of power in Europe and would be in a position to greatly expand its sphere of influence.

Historian John Reeves, a Rothschild partisan, reveals in his book The Rothschilds, Financial Rulers of the Nations, 1887, page 167, that "one cause of his [Nathan's] success was the secrecy with which he shrouded, and the tortuous policy with which he misled those who watched him the keenest."

There were vast fortunes to be made -- and lost -- on the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo. The Stock Exchange in London was at fever pitch as traders awaited news of the outcome of this battle of the giants. If Britain lost, English consuls would plummet to unprecedented depths. If Britain was victorioug, the value of the consul would leap to dizzying new heights.

As the two huge armies closed in for their battle to the death, Nathan Rothschild had his agents working feverishly on both sides of the line to gather the most accurate possible information as the battle proceeded. Additional Rothschild agents were on hand to carry the intelligence bulletins to a Rothschild command post strategically located nearby.

Late on the afternoon of June 15, 1815, a Rothschild representative jumped on board a specially chartered boat and headed out into the channel in a hurried dash for the English coast. In his possession was a top secret report from Rothschild's secret service agents on the progress of the crucial battle. This intelligence data would prove indispensable to Nathan in making some vital decisions.

The special agent was met at Folkstone the following morning at dawn by Nathan Rothschild himself. After quickly scanning the highlights of the report Rothschild was on his way again, speeding towards London and the Stock Exchange.

Arriving at the Exchange amid frantic speculation on the outcome of the battle, Nathan took up his usual position beside the famous 'Rothschild Pillar.' Without a sign of emotion, without the slightest change of facial expression the stony-faced, flint eyed chief of the House of Rothschild gave a predetermined signal to his agents who were stationed nearby.

Rothschild agents immediately began to dump consuls on the market. As hundred of thousands of dollars worth of consuls poured onto the market their value started to slide. Then they began to plummet.

Nathan continued to lean against 'his' pillar, emotionless, expressionless. He continued to sell, and sell and sell. Consuls kept on falling. Word began to sweep through the Stock Exchange: "Rothschild knows." "Rothschild knows." "Wellington has lost at Waterloo."

The selling turned into a panic as people rushed to unload their 'worthless' consuls or paper money for gold and silver in the hope of retaining at least part of their wealth. Consuls continued their nosedive towards oblivion. After several hours of feverish trading the consul lay in ruins. It was selling for about five cents on the dollar.

Nathan Rothschild, emotionless as ever, still leaned against his pillar. He continued to give subtle signals. But these signals were different. They were so bubtly different that only the highly trained Rothschild agents could detect the change. On the cue from their boss, dozens of Rothschild agents made their way to the order desks around the Exchange and bought every consul in sight for just a 'song'!

A short time later the 'official' news arrived in the British capital. England was now the master of the European scene.

Within seconds the consul skyrocketed to above its original value. As the significance of the British victory began to sink into the public consciousness, the value of consuls rose even higher.

Napoleon had 'met his Waterloo.'

Nathan had bought control of the British economy.

Overnight, his already vast fortune was multiplied twenty times over.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...mes/read/39506 (http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi/noframes/read/39506)

shuffleproshaq
10-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Don't count on them misunderestimating anything. They are controlled by nonhuman entities with intelligences that dwarf us.

TastyWheat
10-10-2008, 09:32 PM
I wrote about this in my blog earlier. I'm pretty convinced they're using the Federal Reserve to fuel these economic crises and throw out world government and world currency as a solution. They should be smart enough to know economic crisis is always the best vehicle for change and central banks are the best vehicle for economic crisis. They know exactly what they're doing, the problem is, most of us don't.

TruthAtLast
10-10-2008, 10:14 PM
I wrote about this in my blog earlier. I'm pretty convinced they're using the Federal Reserve to fuel these economic crises and throw out world government and world currency as a solution. They should be smart enough to know economic crisis is always the best vehicle for change and central banks are the best vehicle for economic crisis. They know exactly what they're doing, the problem is, most of us don't.

my thoughts exactly. Some of these families have been working at this for hundreds of years. LONG before there was a Federal Reserve or even an America.

They have incredible patience and realized long ago what it takes to manipulate markets and the masses. After the first few attempts at a central bank failed, they knew they had to control the media the next time around. They also made sure to pass the Federal Reserve Act quickly and during a time when other Congressmen had left for the holidays. They made sure they had a President (Wilson) that was in their pocket.

These things are NOT just coincidences and to think that nothing that is happening now isn't also happening for a reason is to forget our own history and the true goal that these people have. Of course they knew what would happen when you increase the money supply and increase subprime loans under the guise of "affordable housing". They just lucked out that Wall Street was greedy enough and Congress was corrupt enough to make their job even easier.

They know how to get from step 1 to step 10. They may not know or have complete control over every little step that happens in between.

Original_Intent
10-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Wilson himself acknowledged that he had laid the foundation for the ruin of the nation. It just took roughly a century to get us here.

TPTB obviously don't know everything, but they sure know a heck of a lot more than most of us about what is going on. Someon here even posted that to think this was intentional was conspiracy nutty talk. Either a mole or someone who hasn't woke up yet

If the latter, WAKE UP. Read a few books. Read quotes from Wilson after he helped charter the Federal Reserve. Read from the writings of the president's who rid the country of the first two central banks. (Their portraits both ended up on our currency, hmmm misdirection?)

Aratus
10-11-2008, 09:25 AM
we can have a parallelism tandem comparison of 911 to pearl harbor.
we can have a parallelism tandem comparison of our "economic 911" to ...911.
so do we think the powers that be are total f#ck-ups? ...or is there more to be said???

Aratus
10-11-2008, 09:26 AM
there could be another inquiry about the towers, kucinich thinks so...
there could be closed doors and open doors hearings about our bailouts...

Isaac Bickerstaff
10-11-2008, 03:43 PM
In his "Bilderberg Diaries", Jim Tucker wrote an anecdote about the European Bilderburglars giving their American counterparts a hard time for not accomplishing everything they should have. The Americans replied in frustration, "In America, we have voters to worry about!"

All this crap has been planned for decades if not centuries, but the folks who are in charge have IQ's averaging 100 just like the rest of the population (probably lower due to inbreeding). They only have the arrogance and the illusion of strength to fool the masses into believing that they are in charge.

David Rockefeller is getting old and changes his Depends in the afternoon just like the rest of the geri-archs. Their original plan was to be implemented by 2000. They are getting cranky, and would really like to see success before they die, so they are getting sloppy. People are waking up, and the light of day is the last thing that the international power brokers want on their plans.

tpreitzel
10-11-2008, 03:52 PM
In his "Bilderberg Diaries", Jim Tucker wrote an anecdote about the European Bilderburglars giving their American counterparts a hard time for not accomplishing everything they should have. The Americans replied in frustration, "In America, we have voters to worry about!"

All this crap has been planned for decades if not centuries, but the folks who are in charge have IQ's averaging 100 just like the rest of the population (probably lower due to inbreeding). They only have the arrogance and the illusion of strength to fool the masses into believing that they are in charge.

David Rockefeller is getting old and changes his Depends in the afternoon just like the rest of the geri-archs. Their original plan was to be implemented by 2000. They are getting cranky, and would really like to see success before they die, so they are getting sloppy. People are waking up, and the light of day is the last thing that the international power brokers want on their plans.

:)

Ninja Homer
10-11-2008, 04:11 PM
I think it was there plan all along, but the ever growing Ron Paul Revolution forced their hand, and they are making their move earlier and faster than they wanted to. Now they're trying to shoot the moon. In the game of Hearts, how do you stop somebody from shooting the moon? Somebody has to hold onto a high heart and make a little sacrifice so everybody doesn't get screwed.

CitizenPlain
10-11-2008, 04:54 PM

Carole
10-11-2008, 05:40 PM

I think the meltdown started before they planned it to start. They have to have known this was building for a long time, expecially since their policies engineered it to happen, with the co-operation of a captive Congress.

Yes, I believe they are so SMART that they were not quite ready for it. Otherwise, these are the stupidest AND greediest animals on earth. They do not deserve the moniker Humans. :D

So "all of the above" are probably true IMHO. :) Now they are caught with their pants down and their timetable is screwed up. At this point they are stalling so they can get all the money and power they possibly can get out of it and deceive the people that the market can be saved, when it cannot.

I could have seen this coming at least a dozen years ago and I do not have a degree in economics. All you had to do is open your eyes to what was going on around you, especially with spending and credit and mortgages, and of course, all the Constitution trashing going on in DC.

Remember the BCCI and RTC debacles. Then Enron. Then Worldcom.

Truth Warrior
10-12-2008, 11:43 AM
I'd say the chances are slim to none. We're not dealing with dummies here.<IMHO>

eric_cartman
10-12-2008, 11:46 AM
the FACT is they did NOT expect the RON PAUL REVOLUTION. Never ever could they have planned us being here, period.

i think the collapse is going as planned.

i think oil will go to $50, followed by a dollar collapse (like lindsey williams predicted)...

but i agree that the ron paul revolution and the 9/11 truth movement are definitely a thorn in their sides... they didn't count on the sheeple being informed as to what is actually going on.

Chester Copperpot
10-12-2008, 12:00 PM
I think they underestimated totally. And perhaps that is why they are in a frenzy to get to the endzone.. Ron Paul people among others, are educated on the dangers of the NWO and their ties with Big govt. As our education grows and we gain more converts and wake up people their job becomes harder. I think they didnt count on the internet, on Ron Paul, or on us to be here.

Bodhi
10-12-2008, 12:35 PM
I asked the same question here a couple days ago. The bankers are opportunists for sure, so whatever they do in this situation, you can be sure they have their best interests in mind, not ours.

dwdollar
10-12-2008, 01:53 PM
I see this as an act of desperation on their part. They would have much rather created the NAU and Amero like they did the EU and Euro, without breaking the world economy.

Ron Paul supporters are just one faction that is rebelling against them. The people are waking up, and if they don't do it now, they may not have another chance.

Remember, a wild animal is most dangerous when it's cornered.

freelance
10-12-2008, 01:58 PM
I would be surprised if they have not thought of the 20 most likely reactions and have contingency plans to deal with any of them.

I agree, OI. That's how they've gotten as far as they have. They think long-term. Still, I think that RP and RP Revolution were not something that they predicted. I also think that it made them redouble their efforts and accelerate their plans. That said, sometimes the best laid plans..., and I'm not sure that this couldn't spiral out of even their control.

Truth Warrior
10-12-2008, 02:05 PM
If RP and "crew" provided any real threat or concern to the agenda, Ron would not still be around.<IMHO> ;)

Cowlesy
10-12-2008, 02:15 PM
You want to see desperation? Wait until they nationalize the banking system, and the stock market continues to sell off. They're almost out of ammunition here. The Bingo Ammo point will be when short-term t-bill yields blow out (not because people have more appetite for risk and switch from "safety" to riskier assets, but because now they consider the U.S. a credit risk).

I hope this does not happen, but they're praying to the heavens (or wherever based on what you believe) that the nationalization of these banks stabilizes the stock market.

Perhaps it will rally 2,000 points on the nationalization, but I doubt it.

1000-points-of-fright
10-12-2008, 02:30 PM
I don't know about TBTB and their plans, but there's a 100% chance that "misunderestimate" is not a real word.

Cowlesy
10-12-2008, 02:33 PM
I don't know about TBTB and their plans, but there's a 100% chance that "misunderestimate" is not a real word.

Thread Winner!

tpreitzel
10-12-2008, 02:34 PM

;)

Original_Intent
10-12-2008, 04:52 PM

Pretty sure that's a jab at our fearless "leader" GWB

I disagree with you, for once TW. I think we are enough of an unknown that they don't dare take out RP because they don't know how we will react.

They were able to neutralize RP in the election, and that is their primary concern is keeping the reins of power under their control. They prefer gradualism, the old boil the frog by slowly raising the temperature. Killing RP or a freedom leader would be throwing the frog in the boiling water. That's my take anyway.

Bodhi
10-12-2008, 05:12 PM

Lol, funny thing is "misunderestimate" is already registered in the .com, .net & .org.

Google keyword tracker shows an average of 480 searches a month for the word "misunderestimate", the second highest search including the word is "bush misunderestimate" and the third "bushisms misunderestimate". Don't misunderestimate the power of misunderestimation. LOL :D

ArrestPoliticians
10-12-2008, 05:46 PM
check out my thread in the economics forum:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=162697

it goes into this topic in more detail.

Truth Warrior
10-12-2008, 05:49 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1758607&postcount=1

Mahkato
10-12-2008, 06:45 PM
I put misunderstimate in there on purpose, as well as strategery in the first post.

freelance
10-12-2008, 06:47 PM
I disagree with you, for once TW. I think we are enough of an unknown that they don't dare take out RP because they don't know how we will react.

WOW! I made that exact statement at dinner tonight. Only a few shorts months ago, I thought they might try to take him out, but now they wouldn't dare. They have no idea what the consequences might be.

Truth Warrior
10-12-2008, 07:01 PM

They were able to neutralize RP in the election, and that is their primary concern is keeping the reins of power under their control. They prefer gradualism, the old boil the frog by slowly raising the temperature. Killing RP or a freedom leader would be throwing the frog in the boiling water. That's my take anyway. What, all 43 of us? :rolleyes:

"Accidents" and "natural" causes CAN be very cleverly "engineered", when deemed desirable and/or necessary. ;)

lucius
10-12-2008, 07:30 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1758607&postcount=1

Non-violent civil disobedience is leviathan's worst-case contingency.

Truth Warrior
10-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Non-violent civil disobedience is leviathan's worst-case contingency. That's pretty much what I figure, IF it's widespread, deep and consistent enough to be effective at all. Non-cooperation is necessary too.

Much easier said than done, BTW.<IMHO> ;) Americans tend to be a pretty spoiled, apathetic and complacent bunch.