PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS Palin Abused her power!!

CountryMe
10-10-2008, 06:39 PM
I looked to see if anyone posted this and did not see where anyone had but if someone gets it up before this goes through, I apologize!

CountryMe
10-10-2008, 06:40 PM
Oh, sorry I don't have a link yet as it is just now coming across the news!

CountryMe
10-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Just found it

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27105917/

nate895
10-10-2008, 06:42 PM
The "troopergate" scandal, the dude tazered her 10-year-old nephew, I'd abuse my power too. I don't care for any of the four main candidates, but this is a stupid attack.

cska80
10-10-2008, 06:45 PM
This is a ridiculous attack. Totally pointless.

RSLudlum
10-10-2008, 06:47 PM
I was flipping through the channels muted while listening to todays Patriot News Hour and MSNBC, CNN, and Fox were all reporting on it at the same time. All I could do was :rolleyes: I find it much more interesting to watch the TV muted now, and make up my own reports; it seems to work for them! :p

CountryMe
10-10-2008, 06:50 PM
By her husband's own admission had alot to do with their decision and those on this board many or all of them were appointed by Palin herself! I do not like it when anyone abuses their powers! that is what is wrong now, something no matter how small that violates the people's trust makes it where you can not trust them, period. All over this country those in government are abusing their power and it is not right! Yes, there are bigger crimes, things that are a bigger deal, but until we stop dismissing anything wrong someone does that abuses their powers it will continue. Many in government that abuse their power think they have a good reason for doing so!

Join The Paul Side
10-10-2008, 07:40 PM
The "troopergate" scandal, the dude tazered her 10-year-old nephew, I'd abuse my power too. I don't care for any of the four main candidates, but this is a stupid attack.

He didn't viciously tase the little boy. It was done as a demonstration with extremely low voltage and in front of family members that thought it was quite funny at the time and so did the little boy. Everybody thought it was cute. It never became a problem until the guy got into an ugly divorce with the bitch's sister. Only then did it suddenly become an issue after her family distorted the facts.

Get your facts straight or STFU.

BeFranklin
10-10-2008, 07:42 PM
I was flipping through the channels muted while listening to todays Patriot News Hour and MSNBC, CNN, and Fox were all reporting on it at the same time. All I could do was :rolleyes: I find it much more interesting to watch the TV muted now, and make up my own reports; it seems to work for them! :p

Lol, I mute it all the time now too.

nate895
10-10-2008, 07:42 PM
He didn't viciously tase the little boy. It was done as a demonstration with extremely low voltage and in front of family members that thought it was quite funny at the time and so did the little boy. Everybody thought it was cute. It never became a problem until the guy got into an ugly divorce with the bitch's sister. Only then did it suddenly become an issue after her family distorted the facts.

Where does that come from? I also heard he threatened their father. From what I know for sure, I'd do the same dang thing if I was governor. I simply can't imagine thinking it was funny to taze a ten-year-old, I don't care if it is half a volt.

anaconda
10-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Gosh I'm really surprised....

ChickenHawk
10-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Where does that come from? I also heard he threatened their father. From what I know for sure, I'd do the same dang thing if I was governor. I simply can't imagine thinking it was funny to taze a ten-year-old, I don't care if it is half a volt.

It is true that he tazed the kid in "test" mode and the kid thought it was great and wanted him to do it again. He also admitted it was a stupid thing to do. It did not become a problem until the divorce several years later. The trooper has pretty much admitted he was a jerk and deserved what he got.

evilfunnystuff
10-10-2008, 07:55 PM

then you dont deserve to be governer

governer does not equal decider

there are ethical ways she could have resolved the issue

ItsTime
10-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Is it bad that I get a boner every time Palins name is said?

Sandra
10-10-2008, 07:57 PM
If no report was made at the time of the alleged incident, Palin's sister is screwed. In other words her sister had to use an undocumented "archived" event to use in a nasty divorce. If she felt this incident endangered her son but did nothing, she then becomes accessory.

devil21
10-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Say it aint so, Sarah?

Those goshdarn folksy mavericks will get ya every time. The proof is in Palin's lawyer's response.

"I disagree," said Palin attorney Thomas Van Flein. "In order to violate the ethics law, there has to be some personal gain, usually financial. Mr. Branchflower has failed to identify any financial gain."

The statute says "any effort to benefit a personal or financial interest through official action is a violation of that (public) trust."

Ahhh, so it's ok to use your official position to exact revenge on a state employee over a family matter as long as you aren't taking a bribe to do it. Thanks for clearing that up.

puppetmaster
10-10-2008, 08:03 PM

i say raise your standards.....;)

devil21
10-10-2008, 08:04 PM

+1

She's decent looking, for an old chick, but you must live in an area full of ugly heffers if Palin gets you excited.

ItsTime
10-10-2008, 08:05 PM

I get horny easily. If I am in the mood for a milfy dork and hear Palin BOOM boner. Just from the head up though so its more of an oral thing...

torchbearer
10-10-2008, 08:06 PM

Some guys like dumb women. They can get them to do 'stuff'. ;)

ItsTime
10-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Some guys like dumb women. They can get them to do 'stuff'. ;)

DUH. That bitch must be easy to trick. I wonder how many beastilaty situations her husband got her into?

torchbearer
10-10-2008, 08:11 PM
DUH. That bitch must be easy to trick. I wonder how many beastilaty situations her husband got her into?

I don't know, let's go check her emails. I'm sure her password is something like lipstick or hairspray or something.
She probably has some pictures in attachments.

anaconda
10-10-2008, 08:16 PM

Very bad. Very naughty, Very, very, naughty...

ItsTime
10-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Very bad. Very naughty, Very, very, naughty...

you need to read the whole thread... well you may not want to if you think that was naughty...

Join The Paul Side
10-10-2008, 08:23 PM

I seriously doubt he threatened her father. If he truly did then they would have a police report to back it up, right? So where's the police report? Because at that point it becomes a police matter, not a "I wanna get you fired so I'll abuse my power" matter.

Sarah Palin is nothing more than a vindictive cunt that will lie and distort facts to get her way.

torchbearer
10-10-2008, 08:24 PM
I seriously doubt he threatened her father. If he truly did then they would have a police report to back it up, right? So where's the police report? Because at that point it becomes a police matter, not a "I wanna get you fired so I'll abuse my power" matter.

Sarah Palin is nothing more than a vindictive cunt that will lie and distort facts to get her way.

See post 21.

liberteebell
10-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Yet another distraction so the sheep won't pay attention to thier retirements going away. I predict 24/7 coverage for days on end. What next?

V-rod
10-10-2008, 11:02 PM
THREAD KILLER:

Palin was found by the panel to not of broken any rules.

BUT... she WAS criticized by the panel for violation of ethics for no doing enough to muzzle her husband when he was make phone calls bitching about that trooper, and making trouble.

WOW... an angry husband trying to help his wife's family, and she didn't do enough to stop him from ruffling a few feathers...

WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!