PDA

View Full Version : Did Ron Paul Really Win?

satchelmcqueen
10-10-2008, 05:31 PM
After we have all seen the MSM ignoring Ron Paul and his supporters,...after seeing anything he said in debates laughed at and given less speaking time which was obvious,..after seeing his campaign and his massive support NOT given fair time on TV, ... Do you believe that if the votes were counted in a REAL FAIR HONEST manner...did Ron Paul really win over the rest?

I think he did.

call me crazy, but i really think Paul was robbed. Thank you Diebold and voter fraud.
It makes me sick to wonder what would have been if he was in the debates against Obama instead of the cheating liar McCain.

Who agrees?

dannno
10-10-2008, 05:33 PM
I'm pretty sure there was a lot of voter fraud.

I think he would have won given a level playing field. It's hard to argue with logic.

Wendi
10-11-2008, 02:40 AM
They screwed him, because they wanted to protect themselves. What they didn't realize, is he was right - and if no one listened to what he was saying, they'd only be screwing themselves. Welcome to today.

anaconda
10-11-2008, 02:57 AM
New Hampshire was almost certainly massive voter fraud. And that seemed to be the tipping point for McCain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJfj9ySYg0Q

I doubt if RP won, but he was probably scaring the shit out of the elites, so they rigged it to play it safe.

One thing that is never talked about is that his numbers almost necessarily had to be higher than the polling numbers, for a variety of reasons ( cell phones, newly registered voters, etc.). However, they were almost identical. They should have been at least 3 or 4 percentage points higher. Minimum. More evidence of fraud.

Truth Warrior
10-11-2008, 04:39 AM
No.