PDA

View Full Version : McCain has one last chance to do his duty to his country...

lynnf
10-10-2008, 04:42 PM
by demanding that Obama produce proof that he is eligible for the office of president, instead of dishonorably waiting until after the election to do so.

the American people have a right to know now. The last chance is during the last debate, when there would be the most coverage to give a chance to reach the most people.

Obama and the DNC have not provided a legitimate birth certificate to a court in Philadelphia. Instead they have relied on legal maneuver to duck the issue.

http://www.obamacrimes.com

what do you think McCain will do? we probably already know. maybe Ron Paul should be asking this same question about eligibility. it is terribly important.

lynn

TurtleBurger
10-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Would Obama be any less evil if he had a legitimate birth certificate?

Real_CaGeD
10-10-2008, 04:44 PM
If you vote McCain, you have failed in your duty as a citizen. A vote for the usurpers of the Republican party is to waste everything Ron has done to move the party back to the true right, the founding ideology of this Nation.

-lotus-
10-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Would Obama be any less evil if he had a legitimate birth certificate?

i think the real issue is wether we'd even be having this discussion if his certificate was produced and it turned out he ISNT eligible to run.

nobody's_hero
10-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Not gonna happen.

The eligibility requirements for the president are found in the U.S. Constitution.

McCain. Hates. the Constitution.*

*So does Obama, so they have an unwritten mutual understanding that they are not to use this document against each other

The One
10-10-2008, 04:51 PM
I'd like to have one chance to do a doodie on McCain.

Real_CaGeD
10-10-2008, 04:52 PM
A vote for McCain is enabling the Democrat B team, otherwise known as the current Republican party. The party needs a spanking by people like us. It is best that a Democrat liberal is in office, than a Republican liberal. A vote for the RINO will set precedence that true conservatism of the founding ideology plays no role in the Republican party.

NO VOTE FOR MCCAIN!

Razorback Fan
10-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Yeah, let's all root for McCain to call our Mr. Evil Not-Qualified Obama!!! Then we can support McCain as a true patriot!!!

Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

TurtleBurger
10-10-2008, 05:02 PM
It's far more important to call Obama out on substantive issues. What good will it do to get Obama disqualified on a technicality? Someone else will take his place, and that person will also support endless wars, massive taxes, huge bailouts, and all the rest. Obama is not worthy to be President, I agree. But the ideas he supports are much more dangerous than Barack Obama the person, and those are what we need to attack.

ValidusCustodiae
10-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Yep, McCain, the naturalized citizen...

TurtleBurger
10-10-2008, 05:05 PM
If Ron Paul was born in China I'd still have voted for him.

Razorback Fan
10-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Lon Paur.

TurtleBurger
10-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Lon Paur.

Exactly!