PDA

View Full Version : Got my general election ballot today

newyearsrevolution08
10-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Well my wife and I got our ballots today.

Fresno, Ca

I don't see a single name on this thing that is worth voting for.

SO

A write in is in order...

--

Anyone else just get their ballots?

What name on there if any actually might have you marking next to it? If not that then are you going to do a write in and if so who do you have in mind possibly?

I am thinking Chuck Baldwin myself and still not sure what my wife wants to do.

There were also alot of different things to vote NO for as well on this ballot, everyone is looking for more money everytime we vote for something. Why can't people just start realizing where all this money is going to try and come from.

If we need a new park, then the neighborhood or anyone who WANTS to pay for the park should do it and NOT taxes from people who will never see or use the park.

Write In for 2008!

tonesforjonesbones
10-10-2008, 04:38 PM
I got mine voted and mailed it yesterday. tones

heavenlyboy34
10-10-2008, 04:48 PM
I got mine 2 days ago. Leaning towards Barr at this point, in hopes that the LP will run someone better in 2012 (if the country lasts that long). I haven't read any posts on here that indicate that Baldwin is indeed on enough state ballots to win. (If I missed it, please direct me to it)

I'll be pondering this till the deadline, probably. :(

JosephTheLibertarian
10-10-2008, 04:50 PM
No theocrats for me.

Go Libertarian Party!

Spirit of '76
10-10-2008, 05:00 PM
No theocrats for me.

Go Libertarian Party!

Yeah, down with the theocrats! Up with the neocon drug-warrior CIA agents! :rolleyes:

JosephTheLibertarian
10-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Yeah, down with the theocrats! Up with the neocon drug-warrior CIA agents! :rolleyes:

Hey, aren't you a hotair.com tool? Saw someone on there with your username ;)

Spirit of '76
10-10-2008, 07:49 PM
Hey, aren't you a hotair.com tool?

Never even visited. What is it?

Saw someone on there with your username ;)

Hey, I heard some guy on talk radio who called himself a libertarian, but he was shilling for the welfare/warfare state. Was that you?