PDA

View Full Version : Are the Bankers in control or are they scared?

Bodhi
10-10-2008, 02:47 PM
With everything that is happening do you think the Bankers have planned it this way or did this get out of control? Is this happening according to their agenda or did they push things a little to far? Are they looking for a real economic meltdown?

tpreitzel
10-10-2008, 02:49 PM
These banksters aren't stupid. Our current economic meltdown is planned. Much information over the past 200+ years has been published on the consequences of a fiat monetary system. This general period of time was chosen due to advances in technology, political control, etc.

lucius
10-10-2008, 02:51 PM
They play us like a fiddle...

I am the maker of rules,
Dealing with fools--
I can cheat you blind.

mudburn
10-10-2008, 03:03 PM
What are the members of the banking cartel risking in all this? The Fed keeps creating money and lending it out. Thin air, out of which the money is created, costs nothing. Yet, those to whom it is lent must pay it back. If they can't, what they have becomes the property of the lender. Seems like this might be a big resource consolidation effort and power grab. Economic destabilization in various countries plays into the possible scenario too. Out of the chaos created, a new order will emerge. Who do you think will be in a prime position to affect that order and benefit from it? Seems to me like we are witnessing a great reorganization of global proportions.

It's either that or it really is out of control. But, since we, the unnecessary eaters, are kept out of the loop and don't know what TPTB are up to (but we shouldn't trust them), I'm inclined to believe the former scenario.

dp

bcreps85
10-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Personally, I think that this was the plan, but I don't think it is turning out exactly as they hoped. In my opinion, this whole scenario was supposed to play out slower so that people could be tricked into giving up their rights/property a little bit at a time..."for the greater good".

I'm pretty sure it has gotten out of control and will be fast tracked...the real question is going to be whether or not people will react and do what they should have done a long time ago when they see how quickly their rights and property start dissipating...if not, they get their way faster than planned. If so, we may get our way faster than we dreamed.

pappy
10-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Personally, I think that this was the plan, but I don't think it is turning out exactly as they hoped. In my opinion, this whole scenario was supposed to play out slower so that people could be tricked into giving up their rights/property a little bit at a time..."for the greater good".

I'm pretty sure it has gotten out of control and will be fast tracked...the real question is going to be whether or not people will react and do what they should have done a long time ago when they see how quickly their rights and property start dissipating...if not, they get their way faster than planned. If so, we may get our way faster than we dreamed.

ep. I think they drew a bull that was tougher to ride than they thought it would be. Now they are hanging on for dear life.

Hope we can manage to unseat them before they complete the ride.:D

pappy

max
10-10-2008, 07:23 PM
i think they are totally in control . They may not control the rate of the collapse...but they will always be in position to respond and consolidate power

bcreps85
10-10-2008, 08:14 PM
i think they are totally in control . They may not control the rate of the collapse...but they will always be in position to respond and consolidate power

That's how slaves felt about their masters in the south too. The masters, however, were also scared to death of a slave uprising...

raystone
10-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Looking at history, how have bankers handled it when they do finally kill a fiat currency ? Argentina ? Germany ?

max
10-10-2008, 09:13 PM
That's how slaves felt about their masters in the south too. The masters, however, were also scared to death of a slave uprising...

20 years ago i would agree with u....but i fear the public has been so dumbed down and so morally weakened...that the sheeple are no longer capable of resisting..

i hope im wrong...but my god...our fellow countrymen are really pathetic. The problem is that - unlike slaves of old days - today's slaves actually think they are free!

Kotin
10-10-2008, 09:14 PM
20 years ago i would agree with u....but i fear the public has been so dumbed down and so morally weakened...that the sheeple are no longer capable of resisting..

i hope im wrong...but my god...our fellow countrymen are really pathetic. The problem is that - unlike slaves of old days - today's slaves actually think they are free!

and there is nothing sadder and none more enslaved than a slave who thinks hes free..

misericordia
10-10-2008, 10:04 PM
http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/engdahl/2008/1009.html

linusPAULing
10-10-2008, 10:41 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936