PDA

View Full Version : American Revolution of 2008

itsthepathocrats
10-10-2008, 12:03 PM
eom

fedup100
10-10-2008, 12:31 PM
found this interesting post (http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=64124.0)at another forum....

I hope I will wake up soon and discover this was just a bad dream. I am afraid that won't happen. I do not want a violent anything. Do you realize how many innocent people and animals will die?

I am not against my government, I am pro government, but against unconstitutional corrupt treasonous government. I would never be a traitor to my country.

With that said, please realize this. There are several statements that circulate over and over again that come under the guise as "old wives tales" This post by the OP is one of those tails. Another one is "don't throw your vote away on a third party".

No you cannot incite a violent revolution because the evil government has passed laws well before their takeover to make sure you keep your mouth shut. You have no constitution, you have no rights, your wealth is being stolen from you in broad daylight and you fear marshal law? You are already in marshal law and you are about to enter starvation, no electricity or gasoline time. Next it will be the killing fields.

No people ever peacefully turned and evil empire or dictatorship around peacefully with the exception possible of Ghandi and they still killed him.

I am not inciting violence, I am just stating fact and yet there is a part of me and I bet you too that hope that somewhere right now, the good guys are planning something, anything that will save our lives, our fortunes and our country.

dsentell
10-10-2008, 12:34 PM
No people ever peacefully turned and evil empire or dictatorship around peacefully with the exception possible of Ghandi and they still killed him.

That is what I keep thinking . . .