PDA

View Full Version : The car wreck that keeps on giving....

Sematary
10-10-2008, 10:59 AM
I can't stop watching. As much as I know the market crashing is an ominous sign for the future, I can't stop watching and wondering when the metal will stop crushing and the screeching and screaming will stop. It's mesmerizing.

ShowMeLiberty
10-10-2008, 11:01 AM
I can't stop watching. As much as I know the market crashing is an ominous sign for the future, I can't stop watching and wondering when the metal will stop crushing and the screeching and screaming will stop. It's mesmerizing.

:o Also. I really should be working right now....

angelatc
10-10-2008, 11:03 AM

I know. I am 3 days behind in my housework, because I can't seem to stop watching this.

Oh well, clean underwear is soon to be for the elites, right?

Wendi
10-10-2008, 12:08 PM
I think I know why we can't stop watching. We knew it was coming, and yet... now that it's happening... I find myself in shock and disbelief that it actually went this far. I guess I thought, deep down, that Americans would stand up and say "enough" before it was too late. I was wrong.

rbu
10-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Oh well, clean underwear is soon to be for the elites, right?
You've had clean underwear for the past year? Elitist! :D