PDA

View Full Version : Digg: A Wasted Vote, by Chuck Baldwin

OferNave
10-10-2008, 10:22 AM
http://digg.com/political_opinion/A_Wasted_Vote

RoyalShock
10-10-2008, 10:29 AM
He makes a good point that could be thrown into the faces of the "wasted vote" bunch. I don't watch the polls, but if/when McCain falls double-digits behind, I want to ask them if they now plan to make their vote count and vote for Obama.

They don't realize they believe in a logical fallacy.

dr. hfn
10-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Bump

speciallyblend
10-10-2008, 10:35 AM
baldwin is a GOOD GUY BUT THE CP IS WASTED PARTY AND THEY NEED TO RETURN BACK TO THE GOP ASAP UNTIL THEN BALDWIN IS A GOOD GUY, BUT THE CP IS A WASTED PARTY IN MY EYES ALONG WITH THE LP, GET YOUR BUTTS BACK TO THE GOP LIKE RON PAUL TOLD YOU UNTIL THEN LP/CP IS A BIGGER JOKE THEN THEY WERE BEFORE BARR!!! BOTH PARTIES LEFT THE GOP, THEY BETTER GET THEIR BUTTS BACK TO THE GOP,UNTIL THEN IT IS ALL TALK!! sorry caps , the mickey mouse club has more members then the cp.. baldwin i like , the cp scares me as much as the the jesus camp bushies!!

OferNave
10-10-2008, 10:45 AM
baldwin is a GOOD GUY BUT THE CP IS WASTED PARTY AND THEY NEED TO RETURN BACK TO THE GOP ASAP UNTIL THEN BALDWIN IS A GOOD GUY, BUT THE CP IS A WASTED PARTY IN MY EYES ALONG WITH THE LP, GET YOUR BUTTS BACK TO THE GOP LIKE RON PAUL TOLD YOU UNTIL THEN LP/CP IS A BIGGER JOKE THEN THEY WERE BEFORE BARR!!! BOTH PARTIES LEFT THE GOP, THEY BETTER GET THEIR BUTTS BACK TO THE GOP,UNTIL THEN IT IS ALL TALK!! sorry caps , the mickey mouse club has more members then the cp.. baldwin i like , the cp scares me as much as the the jesus camp bushies!!

That hurts my eyes. Can you try again without ALLCAPS and run-on sentences? Also, can you trim the repetition?

kthxbye

speciallyblend
10-10-2008, 11:08 AM
That hurts my eyes. Can you try again without ALLCAPS and run-on sentences? Also, can you trim the repetition?

kthxbye
YES, No, NO i careless about run on sentences ,when i have to write a letter, or, term paper ,then i worry, until then ,no get use to it,ok;) internet ebonics:) unless your gonna pay me ,i careless, this is a forum post, not a term paper;)
sorry caps was accident , i will continue to repeat it until the lp/cp rejoins the gop,until then we have the lp/cp which is useless..... 3 marginalized movements.

where did the lp/cp come from??????
Ron Paul had it right and to be honest the cp/lp are useless as a political party until they come back to the gop. they gave up their power by leaving... Repeat ,Repeat as often as needed!!

seriously sorry about the caps
kthxbye next time please spell out thanxs is there a x in thanx? and what the hell is thx:) thank you

when you spell correctly ,i will consider writing a term paper:) of course i suck at typing and i am lazzzzzzzzzzzy:) i am more concerned with my triple hernia and my wifes broken back in 3 places then correct grammar in a post on rpf...