PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul just mentioned on CNBC

DjLoTi
10-10-2008, 10:14 AM
CNBC, the financial channel, put out an open invitation to CEO's and other people to come on their network and tell the American people ect., what their plan is to solve the financial crisis.

3 names were mentioned specifically, warren buffet, someone else, and Ron Paul. I say if anyone has any connections, or whatever, get Ron Paul on CNBC. This would be great air time and a great moment for Ron Paul to talk about how to solve this problem.

dannno
10-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Bump

Bern
10-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Opportunity knocks.

revolutionman
10-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Ron Paul is on CNBC pretty frequently these days. They know how to reach him if they really want him.

JK/SEA
10-10-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm to the point now that if i were Ron Paul, i'd tell them to run old vids of what i've been telling and warning about . Whats he supposed to accomplish by going on the MSM BS networks now for?

He should demand McCain drop out, and the RNC insert him as nominee, and say 'i told you so'...

Highland
10-10-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm to the point now that if i were Ron Paul, i'd tell them to run old vids of what i've been telling and warning about . Whats he supposed to accomplish by going on the MSM BS networks now?

He should demand McCain drop out, and the RNC insert him as nominee, and say 'i told you so'...

qft...

DjLoTi
10-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Well, with the stock dropping another 356 ( looking at it now ) today, which = a little more then 20% over the past like ... 4 or 5 days, in other words a bear market in a bear market, some saying potentially even a stock market crash ( when it was -700 i'd say yea maybe it qualifies a lil ) and president bush on CNBC this morning .. today would be a good day for Ron Paul to go on, or maybe Monday.. since lots of eyes are on the DOW

eredeath
10-10-2008, 10:25 AM
char