PDA

View Full Version : Two Techniques for Spreading the Word

galvestoncondo3114
10-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Major newspapers have a comment area that is located beneath their article. Insert your comments into the most popular articles. Copy/paste your first one into the other article's comment areas. We need to cover all of the major newspapers. I have started with the Houston Chronicle.

Another technique that I read about - write or stamp your message onto the fiat paper money. I think it may be illegal (just like the money it's written on!).

Both techniques us their own tools against them...and they are free!

ronpaulhawaii
10-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Major newspapers have a comment area that is located beneath their article. Insert your comments into the most popular articles. Copy/paste your first one into the other article's comment areas. We need to cover all of the major newspapers. I have started with the Houston Chronicle.

Another technique that I read about - write or stamp your message onto the fiat paper money. I think it may be illegal (just like the money it's written on!).

Both techniques us their own tools against them...and they are free!

E komo mai - (welcome)

about defacement of currency, I got this from another forum:

Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined not more than $100 or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Defacement of currency in such a way that it is made unfit for circulation comes under the jurisdiction of the United States Secret Service. Their address is: United States Secret Service, 1800 G Street, N. W., Washington, DC 20223.

You can find the page at:
http://www.bep.treas.gov/allfacts.htm (http://www.bep.treas.gov/allfacts.htm)

What's of particular interest to me are the words "with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued". Am I wrong in assuming that the government would then need to prove intent to render the bill unfit to be reissued in order to successfully prosecute for defacement of currency?

zach
10-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Fined and jailed for writing on debt money?

Lame!! >.<