PDA

View Full Version : TX Cornyn vs Schick

galvestoncondo3114
10-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Alert! Cornyn, the incumbent, VOTED FOR THE TRILLION DOLLAR RIPOFF.

Our girl Yvonne Schick is a true Paulette. She espouses all of his views and spoke of him during the debate last night.

A double win - unseat the crook, and staff it with a Ron Paul follower!

www.yvonneforsenate.com

tmosley
10-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Awesome! I thought I was going to have to vote for a democrat there.

galvestoncondo3114
10-10-2008, 10:15 AM
me too! spread the word!!

Brown Sapper
10-10-2008, 10:22 AM
I saw the highlights of the debate last night and was pleasantly impressed I'm surprised they gave her anytime. Hope John Cornyn goes down. He is vulnerable and hopefully that Dem candidate won't take his spot.

Bern
10-10-2008, 10:23 AM
She handled herself fairly well in the debate even though you could clearly see that she was a bit nervous. She isn't a polished turd like most politicians.

It was disturbing to learn that she is a devout Scientologist though. Really makes me question her judgement.

Brown Sapper
10-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Well to each there own. I have no qualms with them if they want to believe in Star Trek they are more than welcomed to. Just a crazy story though they gave me a great back rub when I was doing hurricane relief down in Pearland last month.

stick
10-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Cornyn can lick my rear! I'll never vote for that TRAITOR. I've let his staff have it many of times in the last 2 weeks. I will be voting for her. I also have reservations about her religion but liberty is far more important.

Dustancostine
10-10-2008, 10:54 AM
I am a Republican Party County Chair and I am putting a Yvonne Schick sign in my yard.

Cornyn you can go to hell.

Brown Sapper
10-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Well that 6 votes for her. L-party should plug her hard. It would be hard for a democrat to win Texas and maybe there is enough pissed off R to get her elected. Im going to call all the local a.m. talk radio this afternoon and try to get her some attention. They have all been bashing Cornyn this week.

undergroundrr
10-10-2008, 11:13 AM
She conducted herself admirably. Her religion isn't any more ridiculous than some others I could name. The motive of the questioner who brought Sceinetology up was clear. I wonder what would have happened if somebody had asked, "Mr. Noriega, given that you're a Christian, if a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, should they be put to death?"

shesapainter
10-11-2008, 12:09 AM
I am a Republican Party County Chair and I am putting a Yvonne Schick sign in my yard.

Cornyn you can go to hell.

If you are in Austin, you can get them for free at Brave New Books Bookstore.