PDA

View Full Version : One Way This Debate Helped Ron Paul

dude58677
09-06-2007, 11:21 AM
The school year just started and teachers most likely told their students to watch the debates on Fox. The students told their parents that they were supposed to watch the debates and so their parents watched it with them and saw history in the making with Ron Paul preaching the Constitution.

nullvalu
09-06-2007, 11:22 AM
hmm interesting.. what makes you think teachers would tell their students to watch it?

dude58677
09-06-2007, 11:23 AM
hmm interesting.. what makes you think teachers would tell their students to watch it?

Just to see the political process.

noxagol
09-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Yeah, I remember being told to watch them some what when I was in high school.

catwoman
09-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Yes, our teachers told us to watch as well, but I graduated from high school 25 years ago. I don't think they tell them that anymore. As a matter of fact, last night, my son got extra credit at his private school by going to the girls volleyball game because one of his teachers used to teach at the opposing school. He did get home in time to hear the very firey discussion between Paul and Huckabee.

Ridiculous
09-06-2007, 11:43 AM
The supporters of other candidates probably also tried to vote in the text poll more than once. So they all know that Ron Paul's support is real. While they may not change who they are voting about they may now start to realize that the GOP has dug itself a hole.

Also, when he was debating Huckabee I think it would have driven his point home more if he said, "How many more US lives are you willing to loose to save face?" I think it would have backed Huckleberry into a corner more and might have made him stumble on his words.