PDA

View Full Version : DAM RON PAUL, DAM DAM,sigh sigh

speciallyblend
10-10-2008, 06:55 AM
I cannot even listen to ron paul without sniffling :(

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

I have never been so frustrated and angry at the gop in my life, for their tactics!!!!

Is there a pill so i can get my APATHY BACK!!!!

The gop/dnc/msm are liars, i think im turning green ,do not make me angry, you will not like me when i am angry. arghhhhhh my muscles hurt,im growing, dam i feel like the incredible hulk.....

I think we need to siege the gop offices until they kill the ticket this week. DEMAND RON PAUL. GOD HELP US!!!!!(on my knees praying and i am not a bible thumper)

I cannot go anywhere without someone saying ron paul yeah and there are so many supporters inside the republican party outside the party and everywhere.

the msm are 100% liars the gop leadership and media should be tarred and feathered!!

I am not joking!!!!

I have a bunch of left over ron paul signs i gathered, i think i am going out today in leadville colorado and hanging the 20 signs again, my god I WANT RON PAUL and even RON PAUL cannot say i cannot vote for him!!!! i know he endorsed chuck baldwin, but MY HEART WANTS RON PAUL :)

RoyalShock
10-10-2008, 07:15 AM
I cannot go anywhere without someone saying ron paul yeah and there are so many supporters inside the republican party outside the party and everywhere.

I've experienced some of the same thing, but those people are still too afraid of the terrorists to support him when it counts.

ShowMeLiberty
10-10-2008, 07:21 AM
I've experienced some of the same thing, but those people are still too afraid of the terrorists to support him when it counts.

Same here. Give it time though. Pretty soon people are going to be too worried about staying warm and finding food to worry about "terrists" anymore.

TheTyke
10-10-2008, 07:23 AM
I feel exactly the same way... I still have Ron Paul plastered all over my car and I can't bear to take the stuff off.

And as you say, supporters are coming out of the woodwork. A guy at work I didn't even know was a Paul supporter was like "How the heck did McCain win? Paul would have been slaughtering Obama right now..."

Ultimately, had he gotten the air time and debate access I think he would have. But there's no way that would have been available. Yes, it is very frustrating....

speciallyblend
10-10-2008, 07:30 AM

i hear you ,but the good news is not in colorado;) most people i hear from in colorado ask if they can vote for him or is he going to run still(less now of that) but most understand he was dead on and we end up talking for longer then i thought;)

Now we need to focus on the next leader who ron paul passes the torch to for 2012 or , instead of Ron Paul choosing our next guy ,we need to:)

To me the lp/cp need to disband and come back to the party they left ,until then to me the lp/cp is a joke and full of crap, they speak of change ,yet they run away from the very tool they bitch about ,the gop.

I was a 12 yr libertarian and to me the lp died this year. chuck baldwin is a great guy,but the cp party itself scares me more then the christian right.

i have never been so disgusted in my life to be a REPUBLICAN,BUT I AM REPUBLICAN FOR RON PAUL.

until we merge the lp/cp back to the gop all 3 movements will be marginalized and no one here will change my mind on that ,and when they finally wake up and rejoin the party they regain the power they threw away by leaving the gop in the first place. I blame the gop corruption/lp/cp for the failure of this campaign!!(note there are great lp/cp members that helped ron paul,but until the lp/cp rejoins the gop. I say we will continue to walk up the stairs to walk back down again to walk right back up again and again and again, like a ping pong ball bouncing wall to wall...

IF THIS MOVEMENT IS SERIOUS , then the lp/cp needs to disappear back to the GOP!! until then we just repeat the same process with the same results..... the leaders in the lp/cp better get with the program, and until i can say there is no more cp/lp we are back to square one,sigh...... i know some will attack me,i would assume they are lp/cp members , which just proves my point ,if they are lp/cp members they ignored ron pauls message and did nothing to take the gop back,if they had they would be members of the gop ,not the lp/cp until they wake up and rejoin to take back the party they left and bitched about. they need to look in the mirror and bitch at themselves , they are part of the problem not the solution or they would be republicans not lp/cp.... makes sense to me..

speciallyblend
10-10-2008, 07:35 AM
I feel exactly the same way... I still have Ron Paul plastered all over my car and I can't bear to take the stuff off.

And as you say, supporters are coming out of the woodwork. A guy at work I didn't even know was a Paul supporter was like "How the heck did McCain win? Paul would have been slaughtering Obama right now..."

Ultimately, had he gotten the air time and debate access I think he would have. But there's no way that would have been available. Yes, it is very frustrating....

tyke i hear i cannot take my signs down or my stickers of my car and today or tomorrow i am re hanging my 20 plus ron paul signs all over my county . I AM FEED UP . I WANT RON PAUL AND I WILL NOT EVEN LET RON PAUL TELL ME WHO I CAN VOTE FOR:) I will sleep better at night, RON PAUL 2008

liberteebell
10-10-2008, 07:36 AM

Islamic terrorists or the home-grown type in the central banks and our own government?

Aratus
10-10-2008, 08:00 AM
folks... ron paul and ghemminger saw this all some six to nine months ago.
ron paul's resposnse was to give speeches in congress. ghemminger got tanked.
somehow being the only one cognicent of a very big problem is a sense of uniqueness
that leads into an extreme isolation. most of the rest of one's peers are normalcy
aspected bollixed up idiots. hense the two charismatic guys both parties have
handed us as leaders. both stuck and trapped in our 20th century past...

when we have a perceptive leader, we sometimes do not follow the same or even
understand at the time why we should follow the same. had we done some constructive
belt tightening a year ago, when our markets were riding high at 14,500 --- we'd be
in better shape. as it is, we now fac e a crisis equal to the one roosevelt and hoover saw
in 1932. historically this crisis may be closer the wild robber baron markets of 1873 and 1907...
the problem is not ron paul, its the inertia of the public at large, the 9 to 5 working public
we have two candidates in their own dreamworld and only ron paul having the insight
that there REALLY was one big HUGE problem in our fiscal and financial landscape...

RoyalShock
10-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Islamic terrorists or the home-grown type in the central banks and our own government?

Whomever the GOP tells them they are!

But seriously, the people I'm talking about are intelligent, college-educated folks. They have their seemingly good reasons for wanting to be in the Middle East and keeping the Federal Reserve in place. Of course, most of it is fear of the alternative (unknown). Hopefully, their eyes will be opened some day.