PDA

View Full Version : The most important thing about last nights debate...

Perry
09-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Ron words were important but the applause was awesome!!
Such applause at a faux news event is a very good sign imo.
What a privilege to see Ron Paul doing battle with the blind.
I don't know about the rest of you but i really enjoyed the debate and I think Ron Paul will now not soon be forgotten by all those who watched.
The man came across as a rock, a no B*LLSH*T in your face truthteller!

crhoades
09-06-2007, 11:17 AM
That is what I noticed as well. Not one of his statements went without a large applause. Shudder to think what the pindrop silence would have been like if this was back in SC.

jj111
09-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Ron is gaining traction. The genie is out of the bottle, and they're not going to get it back in again.

rajibo
09-06-2007, 11:24 AM
I think the most important thing about last nights debate is that the media is officially no longer able to ignore him. They're not saying nice things, but they're saying things.

I'm listening to Andrew Wilkow on Sirius and they are playing the exchange while coming back from commercial pretty often, minus the people dying/saving face part. Then Wilkow spews how Huckabee won and put Paul in his place.

BuddyRey
09-06-2007, 11:26 AM
I think the most important thing about last nights debate is that the media is officially no longer able to ignore him. They're not saying nice things, but they're saying things.

I'm listening to Andrew Wilkow on Sirius and they are playing the exchange while coming back from commercial pretty often, minus the people dying/saving face part. Then Wilkow spews how Huckabee won and put Paul in his place.

Oh gosh, I can't stand Wilkow. You can tell he idolizes Hannity by the way he tries to mimic him completely, even down to his speech patterns. He's such a poser!!!

Paulitician
09-06-2007, 11:30 AM
LOL, I'm still dumbfounded the way the establishment tries to prop up Huckabee. Ron Paul has way more money and (grassroots) support than that fool, and in my opinion, better views.

Cowlesy
09-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Yeah somehow I doubt Mike Huckabee is receiving 50-75 donations PER HOUR like I'd imagine Ron Paul is right now.

Givemelibertyor.....
09-06-2007, 11:48 AM
I could be wrong, but I'm sure he probably earned some more supporters from the military as well.