PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here have an "in" with the campaign?

Johnnybags
09-06-2007, 11:16 AM
I would love Ron to challenge Rudy to show up at the family values debate by issuing a press release or on his website or both. Since the mayor wants him to debate Gravel, Ron could turn him on his ear by challenging him to show up since there would be more time to debate with others not showing up. Of course Rudy would run and we would get a great PR blitz. Rudy needs to be shown for what he is. The campaign needs to exercise it muscles while the iron is hot.

james1844
09-06-2007, 11:22 AM
contact Don Rasmussen.

slantedview
09-06-2007, 11:22 AM
yea rudy sure dodged a few questions last night, especially the family values one.

billm317
09-06-2007, 11:25 AM
I would love Ron to challenge Rudy to show up at the family values debate by issuing a press release or on his website or both. Since the mayor wants him to debate Gravel, Ron could turn him on his ear by challenging him to show up since there would be more time to debate with others not showing up. Of course Rudy would run and we would get a great PR blitz. Rudy needs to be shown for what he is. The campaign needs to exercise it muscles while the iron is hot.

I agree totally. In an *actual* debate, Ron Paul would mop the floor with any of those guys. Huckabee is a good debater also, but he's not who we're concerned with. Rudy needs to be called out. If nothing is done, the media will sweep this under the rug and he'll continue to keep support.

Those laughs coming from Rudy tell a very big story. He's scared. He knows he doesn't have the ability to go toe to toe with Ron Paul in discussion. American needs to know this.

I brought this up yesterday... it's a win/win situation. If Rudy declines, which he will, it'll only be a small win because MSM won't talk about it, but every little bit helps! "Strike while the iron is hot" is right.

Dr. Paul showed some of that "fire" that I've been wanting to see. I want to see more of it.

Captain Shays
09-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Rudy was laughing because he was so embarrassed by the reading lesson he was given. Trying to get back at Ron Paul