PDA

View Full Version : Huck needs some reading time

JAHOGS
09-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Just like Rudy, now The Huck is saying the same thing about Paul and his comments on 9-11.

http://thehill.com/campaign-2008/huckabee-pauls-debate-comments-ludicrous-and-unacceptable-2007-09-06.html

I can't wait till he comes back to Arkansas. I will buy a copy of the Commission Report and take it to him.

axiomata
09-06-2007, 12:13 PM
It's one thing to acknowledge the motivation that our bases in the Arabian peninsula have on Al Qaeda's reasoning for 9/11 yet still believe that we shouldn't withdraw because the Saudis want us there and because of the oil interests we have in the region. It's quite another to take the position that Huckabee appeared to in this article that even acknowledging this motivation is naive and unacceptable. From the debate alone, I thought Huckabee was closer to the former position but apparently he is on board with the latter with the likes of Rudy.

jj111
09-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Just like Giuliani and Romney, now Huckabee's joined. You see, it is simply too irresistible for most candidates to not take a shot at trying to attack the frontrunner (Ron).