PDA

View Full Version : Girl Texts Boy Her Naked Photo, Boy Gets Arrested, Held in Juvenile Detentio

speech
10-09-2008, 09:05 PM
n
A 13-year-old boy was arrested and held in juvenile detention overnight because a female classmate sent him (and other boys) a naked picture of herself. The best line of the story--"So far only the 13-year-old boy has been arrested."

Beyond the prudery and overreaction, the most outrageous thing about the story is that this boy and only this boy is being punished for something only the girl did. She sent the photo, he gets punished.
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=1301.new#new

slothman
10-09-2008, 09:45 PM
A girl took a naked picture of herself and gave it away.
She was arrested for that.

devil21
10-09-2008, 10:00 PM
Thats nuts. How can you be arrested for something you literally had no impact on?

The police state marches on....and now even kids aren't off limits. 5 years ago no one would have cared about this, much less ended up in arrests.

Archie
10-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Reminds me of highschool when if you were a guy who went peeking into the girls changeroom it was big time suspension and " sexual sensitivity " training if you were a girl who went and peeked in the boys changeroom it was all but shits and giggles hahaha!!!

Matt Collins
10-09-2008, 10:13 PM
This has happened before in other places around the country.

Mini-Me
10-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Epic fail. People have no common sense when it comes to these stupid laws. Poor kid. :(

Forefall
10-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

.... What? Someone was going to say it. :cool:

speech
10-10-2008, 12:00 AM
NBC just covered the girl getting arrested. Once it gets out people are shocked. that one teacher who had sex with her student won child support. What happen to not profiting off victims?

Brassmouth
10-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Something like that happened back when I was in high school. Some girl sent naked pictures to her boyfriend, they later broke up, he spread them around myspace, the school found out and suspended them both.

Kinda pissed me off that the school got involved at all...

Mini-Me
10-10-2008, 12:10 AM
They're not old enough to be considered responsible enough to do anything sexual...but if they do so anyway, they're sure old enough to be held responsible for breaking the laws that say they aren't old enough to be considered responsible. :rolleyes: