PDA

View Full Version : Rumor

sleeper
09-06-2007, 11:00 AM
I just heard a rumor that alot of RP supporters are very very pissed off and are going to go to the FX news station and start following the news reporters home and see where they live at... And right before they enter their drive ways they are going to block them off and rip them out of their cars and beat the living fuck out of them... Maybe we should report this to FX news for their safety.. We do know how crazy the RP supporters are...

noxagol
09-06-2007, 11:00 AM
What? I don't believe this for a second.

Razmear
09-06-2007, 11:01 AM
I just heard a rumor that Sleeper is a dumbass :D

JAHOGS
09-06-2007, 11:02 AM
I just heard a rumor that some people need to get a since of humor. I though it was funny Sleeper

Ridiculous
hard to believe

Akus
I just heard a rumor that alot of RP supporters are very very pissed off and are going to go to the FX news station and start following the news reporters home and see where they live at... And right before they enter their drive ways they are going to block them off and rip them out of their cars and beat the living fuck out of them... Maybe we should report this to FX news for their safety.. We do know how crazy the RP supporters are...

are you being sarcastic?
if that is, indeed, true (let's be honest folks, some of our fellow supporters are a bit too zealous about Ron), we do need to notify law enforcement about this.

aravoth

riiiiiiiiiight

paulitics
09-06-2007, 11:03 AM
most people don't get satire

ghemminger
09-06-2007, 11:04 AM

If it wasn't so far from the truth - It would be funny - I didn't laugh - becarful my friends....I'm not saying YOU have stirred up a hornets nest......we'll see if the MSM doesn't come around soon....

aravoth
09-06-2007, 11:05 AM
are you being sarcastic?
if that is, indeed, true (let's be honest folks, some of our fellow supporters are a bit too zealous about Ron), we do need to notify law enforcement about this.

Jesus, he's full of shit.

DO NOT CALL THE POLICE. IT'S A BULLSHIT RUMOR, AND IF YOU DO CALL THE POLICE GUESS WHAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST STORY ON THE EVENING NEWS?

"PAUL SUPPORTERS PLOT BEAT WALLACE TO WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE"

Don't fucking listen to this shit, in fact someone lock this thread. Beofre this shit gets out of hand.

nullvalu
09-06-2007, 11:07 AM
most people don't get satire

this wasn't satire, it was just dumb :D

maxmerkel
09-06-2007, 11:09 AM
this wasn't satire, it was just dumb :D

exactly

ARealConservative
09-06-2007, 11:10 AM
the day this happens is the day I leave the campaign.

Fortunately, this is not what we are about. go and heckle them to your hearts content - but do not initiate force.

Mort
09-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Bad joke. It went over like a lead zeppilin.

belian78
09-06-2007, 11:12 AM
yes, please lock this or delete it or something.

ghemminger
09-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Jesus, he's full of shit.

DO NOT CALL THE POLICE. IT'S A BULLSHIT RUMOR, AND IF YOU DO CALL THE POLICE GUESS WHAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST STORY ON THE EVENING NEWS?

"PAUL SUPPORTERS PLOT BEAT WALLACE TO WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE"

Don't fucking listen to this shit, in fact someone lock this thread. Beofre this shit gets out of hand.

I aggree - someone notify MOD - I ve seen threads deleted because of spam - this is mucho worso!

sleeper
09-06-2007, 11:13 AM
I can't remember what site I read that on, But I did read it.. RP supporters are a bunch of nuts.. Ask fox news? They will back this up what I speak..

BLS
09-06-2007, 11:14 AM
I just heard a rumor that Sleeper is a dumbass :D

It's NOT a RUMOR!

HalogenFlood
09-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Let's all remember that tone and inflection make up something like 90% of communication. I understand if it's hard to pick up a joke/satire on a message board.

Bob Cochran
09-06-2007, 11:41 AM
Good Lord, people. GROW UP.

JoshLowry
09-06-2007, 11:41 AM
This is actually pretty funny as long as it remained a rumor.

Thread closed just to be on the safe side. No one needs to die for our freedoms. Yet. :p