PDA

View Full Version : Till I'm blue in the face....

kathy88
10-09-2008, 04:50 PM
I must've had 6 or 7 arguments this week with people bemoaning the fact that they have to choose the lessor of two evils again.....

Yet when I explain that this is how we got here, by only listening to the MSM telling us who our two choices are and not researching and thinking for ourselves and that there ARE other choices - then I rattle off a list...

They look confused and bewildered and say something like, "yeah, but that's wasting your vote..."

I asked them, isn't voting AGAINST someone rather than FOR them wasting your vote as well?

Do these fing idiots truly think that THEIR single vote is going to keep evil Obama out of the White House?

Whatever....

BarryDonegan
10-09-2008, 04:51 PM
vote for congress while the sheep worry about the president.

your seat, your fault.

those same people will blindly vote for the congressman you suggest, as they probably haven't even researched it.

powerofreason
10-09-2008, 04:53 PM
The federal government is beyond saving unfortunately.

evilfunnystuff
10-09-2008, 06:38 PM
vote for congress while the sheep worry about the president.

your seat, your fault.

those same people will blindly vote for the congressman you suggest, as they probably haven't even researched it.

what he said

i keep tellin people votin for the lesser of 2 evils is still voting for evil and then ask are you actualy knowingly going to vote for evil

they usualy say your right but i have a feeling most of them still will

Conza88
10-09-2008, 07:08 PM
I must've had 6 or 7 arguments this week with people bemoaning the fact that they have to choose the lessor of two evils again.....

Yet when I explain that this is how we got here, by only listening to the MSM telling us who our two choices are and not researching and thinking for ourselves and that there ARE other choices - then I rattle off a list...

They look confused and bewildered and say something like, "yeah, but that's wasting your vote..."

I asked them, isn't voting AGAINST someone rather than FOR them wasting your vote as well?

Do these fing idiots truly think that THEIR single vote is going to keep evil Obama out of the White House?

Whatever....

In a few weeks I should have a video for you. It addresses this fact... it deals mostly with emotions, since that is all that affects the sheeple. I think it'll have a chance of waking them up.

JenH88
10-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Might wanna get that video out sooner.. we need all the time we can get..

I hear ya Kathy.. I fight this every day.. voting is like some kind of sick sport to most people- they want to be on the 'winning team'..

satchelmcqueen
10-09-2008, 07:20 PM

Whatever....

i know what you mean. all last year and this year ive told everyone how honest ron paul is and how he has the way we need....yet only 1 person out of 50 even looked him up on the internet and went around the MSM> this guy went from clinton to paul in 1 week. the rest are now whining that we have no choice or that McBama will fix it, they hope.

LAZY!

tpreitzel
10-09-2008, 07:20 PM
voting is like some kind of sick sport to most people- they want to be on the 'winning team'..

Too true...

kathy88
10-09-2008, 07:30 PM
In a few weeks I should have a video for you. It addresses this fact... it deals mostly with emotions, since that is all that affects the sheeple. I think it'll have a chance of waking them up.

I look forward to it. THANK YOU.