PDA

View Full Version : Savage announces new party

cska80
10-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Interesting.

nate895
10-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Since I haven't listened to him since I called in back in April, is he OK now, or is he still kind of interventionist.

BarryDonegan
10-09-2008, 04:36 PM
he called Bush's war a false war.

Michael savage said that Bush "raped the statue of liberty"

freelance
10-09-2008, 04:38 PM

OMG! You have GOT to be kidding. One by one they drop...

nate895
10-09-2008, 04:39 PM

Hell yeah!!! I have been listening to him since I can remember, and he was my favorite talk show host until I simply couldn't stand his moderately-interventionist (he never was pro-nation building).

Kotin
10-09-2008, 04:42 PM
geez source???

tonesforjonesbones
10-09-2008, 04:43 PM
one word for Michael Weiner=zionist. tones

nate895
geez source???

Michael Savage show. He's being interventionist right now:(, though albeit, if I had to pick between the Bush form of interventionism, and Savage's, I'd pick Savage's.

pennycat
Details please. A good rumor will do;-)

nate895
10-09-2008, 04:44 PM
one word for Michael Weiner=zionist. tones

If he were a zionist, he would live in Israel, he is Jewish after all.

Indy4Chng
10-09-2008, 04:45 PM
He's still pretty interventionist, but at this point he has concerns here. He just believes the whole war continuing was totally corrupt from Cheney to Bush. I don't think he thinks it was wrong on principle, just how they handled the occupation. He does has some positives, like he is truely pro- US soveignty, anti-illegal immigration and not bailing out wall street. He also doesn't really care what Bush says, he's not a complete neo-con (i.e Hannity and Rush), but definetely not libertarian either. I think Glenn Beck is the talk host closest to the majority here's opinions.

Like him or hate him, he is the most entertaining talk host.

nate895
10-09-2008, 04:46 PM
He's still pretty interventionist, but at this point he has concerns here. He just believes the whole war continuing was totally corrupt from Cheney to Bush. I don't think he thinks it was wrong on principle, just how they handled the occupation. He does has some positives, like he is truely pro- US soveignty, anti-illegal immigration and not bailing out wall street. He also doesn't really care what Bush says, he's not a complete neo-con (i.e Hannity and Rush), but definetely not libertarian either. I think Glenn Beck is the talk host closest to the majority here's opinions.

Like him or hate him, he is the most entertaining talk host.

He has always been anti-nation building, yet pro-war. He just thinks we should bomb them and leave. That's better than nation-building, but still not my cup of tea.

Oh, and he is the one who turned me to the gold standard.

Indy4Chng
10-09-2008, 04:47 PM
He has always been anti-nation building, yet pro-war. He just thinks we should bomb them and leave. That's better than nation-building, but still not my cup of tea.

Oh, and he is the one who turned me to the gold standard.

As they say, his version is the lesser evil. :)

BarryDonegan
10-09-2008, 04:48 PM
michael savage is what happens when a drug addled burnout friend of ginnsberg reacts against his teenage years.

funny to listen to, intelligent, but intentionally inflammatory.

tonesforjonesbones
10-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Weiner would bomb every muslim country over there to protect Israel. He is an Israel firster. tones

Indy4Chng
10-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Yep but he would not land one plane on the ground or send in one troop. Leaflet and bomb and he says. Then let them rebuild themselves. So from a fiscal conservative policy it is much better. :)

nate895
10-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Weiner would bomb every muslim country over there to protect Israel. He is an Israel firster. tones

His brand of politics is the one closest to ours, without being us. I was in his camp almost totally until I was convinced, and people in his camp can be easily convinced to come to ours.

speciallyblend
10-09-2008, 04:57 PM
when ron paul joines his party let me know ,until then ugh

tonesforjonesbones
10-09-2008, 04:58 PM
So...you want to bomb bomb bomb IRan? why? Ron Paul says they have no army , no navy and no nukes...so I dont' get it. tones

Indy4Chng
10-09-2008, 04:59 PM
His brand of politics is the one closest to ours, without being us. I was in his camp almost totally until I was convinced, and people in his camp can be easily convinced to come to ours.

dito... I agreed with Savage on 90%+ before Paul seduced me away. :)

nate895
10-09-2008, 05:01 PM
So...you want to bomb bomb bomb IRan? why? Ron Paul says they have no army , no navy and no nukes...so I dont' get it. tones

I used to, now I don't. They think they're dangerous, if you simply can convince they aren't dangerous (like me), they are 95-100% on your side, instead of 75%.

tonesforjonesbones
10-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Well, I dispise the current foreign policy..and both dems and reps are in on it. NATO is very bad and we need to get out from under it. We can't have non interventionism unless we do. NATO treaties are killin us with these stupid wars for stupid little rogue nations like Israel and Georgia..etc. TONES

paulitics
10-09-2008, 05:22 PM
I heard Savage call Bush the most dangerous man in America recently. There is a rift among the talk show hosts right now. Savage pulls no punches however, and called Rush and others sell outs. Shit must be very close to hitting that fan blade.

nate895
10-09-2008, 05:23 PM
I heard Savage call Bush the most dangerous man in America recently. There is a rift among the talk show hosts right now. Savage pulls no punches however, and called Rush and others sell outs. Shit must be very close to hitting that fan blade.

If the SHTF, Savage's band will be on our side. Of that, I have no doubt.

Elwar
10-09-2008, 05:28 PM
What's the name of his new party? Angry jews?

I listened to him about as much as one can tolerate him. When his show mainly consists of him talking about the many degrees he has and wonders why he even bothers (His show should be re-named to "Why do I bother") it gets a bit old quick.

nate895
10-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Due to this, I'm reopening Project Savage (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=131213&highlight=Project+Savage). If anyone has any ideas to get on, I just want him on the war since that is the only thing he is on the wrong side on as far as I can see. Since I only got to the Fed last time, someone else might be better.

nate895
10-09-2008, 05:31 PM
What's the name of his new party? Angry jews?

I listened to him about as much as one can tolerate him. When his show mainly consists of him talking about the many degrees he has and wonders why he even bothers (His show should be re-named to "Why do I bother") it gets a bit old quick.

He is going to get a vote on it. The preliminary name is the "The Savage National Party."

moostraks
10-09-2008, 05:32 PM
No one mentioned he also said he is voting for McCain because McCain can be trusted from a military aspect....

It was bizarre. He goes on air requesting lawyer assistance and shelter for this new political party he will establish because they are both the same party(McCain/Obama). Then he starts rambling about McCain being the one he will vote for something about war experience and trust with the military. (I was not paying total attention at this point because he just went the opposite direction)It was a truly bizarre rant. Then he goes to break comes back and starts talking about how 4 lawyers already agreed to assist. It just was so stilted and staged sounding...

pacelli
10-09-2008, 05:33 PM

Same as McCain, Palin, Obama, and Biden.

heavenlyboy34
10-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Savage is anything but consistent. That's why I quit listening. Plus the station he's on in Phoenix is otherwise dominated by neocon shows. :(

fj45lvr
10-09-2008, 09:29 PM
his party will be called, "the ERETZ Defense Force"

Savage exemplifies the word "demagogue" and reminds me of his twin brother BAGHDAD BOB.