PDA

View Full Version : Fire Flyers. International Banks Achilles Heal

Kombaiyashii
10-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Please watch this Video I made explaining the Fire Flyer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vda3RcVG9x4

It's nothing knew but I really think it has been very underestimated how powerful this method is in the infowar.

Even back in the French Revolution the Jacobins sent out flyers saying Marie Antoinette told the public to 'eat cake' it was the fact leaflets sparked the indignation vital enough for the revolution. Whether the French revolution was just or not is besides the point. The power of the flyer is well known.

I've made a flyer which you can print off on an A4 sheet of paper (for europe) and a letterhead (for US and Canada). When you print it off you can simply reverse it and print it again on the other side...That way you just cut it down the middle and you have two flyers per sheet of paper.

I hope the flyer is good enough for people to use. If anyone doesn't like it, they are more than welcome to make their own fire flyers and post them in this thread. Foreigners are especially welcome to post flyers in their own language.

I started this about a month ago and I can't believe the buzz around it. I've heard it all over the net and on talk radio. I don't know whether or not that it was directly due to the crappy flyers I quickly made but they described it to a tee...

What makes the Fire Flyer different from the average flyer is that the reader has a direct means to instantly become an activist. They are given a shortcut path to awaken to the NWO and then a very shortcut path to become a powerful activist. If you are the only person giving out these leaflets and only one person a week joins your cause and one joins theirs etc then in under 34 weeks, there would be more leaflets in circulation than people living in the world.

People don't need to learn debate points and debunking tactics...They can just go around anonymously putting leaflets through peoples doors. By doing this we are also bypassing the cointel pro debunkers. The debate is absolutely over. We have decimated their creditability and now they are exposed, the people will wake up now if they are given the truth.

In fact I believe that being an anonymous pamphleteer (as they were called in the American Revolution) is more powerful than actually debating a person face to face. This is because when you take a position and try to debate a guy, you are giving the person the opposite viewpoint to defend. We are also given a kind of social conditioning not to trust people but when can review the information without the peer pressure conditioning, they will have much better discernment.

Not only that but people read leaflets...I used to work at a Chinese takeaway and when I would leaflet up a road of about a hundred houses, the next week I'd deliver food to at bare minimum one of those houses. Most of the time it was several...That means if people are willing to put their money out on food then at least they will look at the leaflet and have a seed of truth planted in their minds. I think potentially many activists could be created if you just leaflet 100 houses.

I also need your help. I am not very technical...I wish I could make a website to this or someone carry this idea on their website...For now I have to use forums...I'd love to be able to link on my Flyer a direct link to the images. Instead I have link to forums...

The best thing about Flyers is that they wake up your community. When your spreading truth on the internet, you might be waking people up half way across the world. It is still good but if your community is awake then you'll see change around you much faster.

People have caught onto this idea very quickly...There was this one guy on another forum that had never done anything outside the internet to fight the NWO and as soon as my friend made a rough copy of a flyer, he immediately printed 50 copies and put them in library books. The problem among us truthers is that a lot of us just watch the WeAreChange guys and think that we need to be very articulate or courageous to create a big change. I actually think the truth ninjas that spread this message stealthily could just as powerful effect.

I'm sure that if enough truthers find out about this idea then it will go viral among our community. Alex Jones has 100,000 people download his podcast...If they just printed off 100 leaflets a week and posted them through doors then they will spread like wildfire. I'm sure that potentially way more than 100,000 activists could immediately start the ball rolling very quickly. But we only need to do a few, the Sheeple will do the rest for us once they catch on.

Below are links to these leaflets both in A4 (european paper) and US letter (American and Canadian).

A4 Fire Flyer:

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a4fireflyerwd7.png

US Letter Fire Flyer:

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=usfireflyerzn8.png

Please don't delay. Spread this around your neighborhood. I want to get this info out of my hands as quickly as possible because once the flame is lit then we are working with a totally decentralised plan to wake people up. There is no way this could be stopped or countered. One person could send this thing viral which could be any one of you. Please take this off my hands. Please download the leaflets and video...Spread it around to other truthers. Make your own in your own style but most of all, spread them.