PDA

View Full Version : Talk to me about 11 11

LittleLightShining
10-09-2008, 10:33 AM
I was listening to my local (neo)conservative radio show and the host was freaking out about a potential attack on US soil from North Korea/Russia/Iran. He said that he has heard about 11 11, doesn't really know what it is, but we should be very frightened of it. He also said that he doesn't understand why the msm isn't talking about this and is focusing so much on the economy :confused:

Anyone?

freelance
10-09-2008, 10:35 AM
New talking points now that no one believes the Al Quada booga booga.

D.H.
10-09-2008, 10:39 AM
A lot of people have called into Coast To Coast radio show saying they keep catching the clock when it says 11:11.

This guest talks about the end times significance of it.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/05/02.html

LittleLightShining
10-09-2008, 10:39 AM
New talking points now that no one believes the Al Quada booga booga.
Oh yeah, definitely. This guy kills me because his heart is in the right place (I think) but he only sees what he wants to see. But what's the deal with 11 11?

D.H.
10-09-2008, 10:47 AM
This guest talks about the Mayan calender significance. I have not heard any thing about nuclear attacks except by Pat Robertson. But "end times" could mean that.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/12/14.html

tggroo7
10-09-2008, 10:50 AM
A lot of people have called into Coast To Coast radio show saying they keep catching the clock when it says 11:11.

Yea well I catch my clock on 9:11 a LOT. I'm not even kidding. It means absolutely nothing though, so I'd take this with a grain of salt.

JoshLowry
10-09-2008, 10:50 AM
I was listening to my local (neo)conservative radio show and the host was freaking out about a potential attack on US soil from North Korea/Russia/Iran. He said that he has heard about 11 11, doesn't really know what it is, but we should be very frightened of it. He also said that he doesn't understand why the msm isn't talking about this and is focusing so much on the economy :confused:

Anyone?

Fear mongering from a neocon? No way!

They want you in a constant state of fear.

Don't take that stuff seriously.

pacelli
10-09-2008, 10:52 AM
But what's the deal with 11 11?

I'm quoting from W. Wynn Westcott's (1890) book, "Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues", pg. 100:

ELEVEN. 11.

This seems to have been the type of a number with an evil reputation among all peoples. The Kabalists contrasted it with the perfection of the Decad, and just as the Sephirotic number is the form of all good things, so eleven is the essence of all that is sinful, harmful and imperfect; with the Ten Sephiroth they contrasted the Eleven Averse Sephiroth, symbols of destruction, violence, defeat and death. On the oldest Tarot cards, the trump called the Tower struck by Lightning, number XVI, shows the Ten Divine Sephiroth on one side and the Eleven Averse Sephiroth on the other side; modern Tarot designs are very much debased.

John Heydon says that by it we know the bodies of Devils and their nature; the Jews understand by it Lilith, Adam's first wife, a she-devil, dangerous to women in confinements; hence they wrote on the walls:--ADM ChvH ChvO LILIT, that is, "Adam, Eve, out of doors Lilith."

Jesus, in Matt. xii. 43, plainly allows the doctrine that evil spirits may haunt fields, which Grotius says that Jews think; and their word Demon and Field are similar, being ShDIM (fields), and ShDIM (evil deities); the Siddim are mentioned in Psalm cvi. 37.

It is called the "Number of Sins" and the "Penitent," because it exceeds the number of the Commandments, and is less than twelve, which is the number of Grace and Perfection. But sometimes even eleven receives a favour from God, as in the case of the man who was called in the eleventh hour to the vineyard, who yet received the same pay as the others.

Rabbi Jochanan says that eleven sorts of spices were mentioned by God to Moses on Mount Sinai as suitable for holy incense.

Eleven was the number of the Disciples of Jesus, after the fall of Judas Iscariot.

In the Hebrew Language the word eleven was expressed as Achad Osher, AI, or One and Ten.

LittleLightShining
10-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Fear mongering from a neocon? No way!

They want you in a constant state of fear.

Don't take that stuff seriously.I know. I don't really. I already know he's an unabashed Zionist. I also know that unless he's talking about issues that directly concern Vermont he just spouts the neo-con rhetoric. But I've also had some really interesting conversations with him off-air and what he says on-air is influenced by his "boss".

I'm asking because he seems genuinely freaked out, it's not his usual, "The US is the greatest nation on earth and we have the strongest military in the world and our government knows exactly what to do to protect us" diatribe. He cannot understand why the government isn't being straightforward about a potential terrorist attack or invasion on our southern border between now and January pertaining to 11 11.

acptulsa
10-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Don't know of any other significance but the Armistice (the capital A indicates the one that ended WWI--for many years the people who lived through that referred to it as such and you could almost hear the capital A when they said it). The Armistice happened a little before noon on November 11, 1918, and most people thought it was way, way past time to end "The War to End All Wars". So, they would refer to (and in hushed and reverent tones, I might add), "The eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month..."

This was nearly a year before the Treaty of Versailles ensured that it would not be "the war to end all wars" after all.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-09-2008, 11:06 AM
I keep looking at the clock when it is 7:11. This must be a plot by some type of arab or indian people to take what is left of my money through slurpie purchases.

acptulsa
10-09-2008, 11:06 AM
I keep looking at the clock when it is 7:11. This must be a plot by some type of arab or indian people to take what is left of my money through slurpie purchases.

Play craps much?

JoshLowry
10-09-2008, 11:10 AM
I know. I don't really. I already know he's an unabashed Zionist. I also know that unless he's talking about issues that directly concern Vermont he just spouts the neo-con rhetoric. But I've also had some really interesting conversations with him off-air and what he says on-air is influenced by his "boss".

I'm asking because he seems genuinely freaked out, it's not his usual, "The US is the greatest nation on earth and we have the strongest military in the world and our government knows exactly what to do to protect us" diatribe. He cannot understand why the government isn't being straightforward about a potential terrorist attack or invasion on our southern border between now and January pertaining to 11 11.

He is keeping the audience in a state of fear. The election is November 4th.

It's a neoconservative station, aka republican backer. 11 11 is on November 11th.

Who should the people vote for just before this big scary date? Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

It's total fear mongering.

ChickenHawk
10-09-2008, 11:14 AM
My clock read 11:11 twice a day. I'm scared.

Andrew-Austin
10-09-2008, 11:31 AM

This happens to everybody, we have digital clocks everywhere now don't we.

acptulsa
10-09-2008, 11:32 AM
My clock read 11:11 twice a day. I'm scared.

Mine reads 11:11 all day and is only right twice. Should I be scared, too?

JoshLowry
10-09-2008, 11:36 AM
It's about to be 11:11 in California.

Look out west coast!

youngbuck
10-09-2008, 04:35 PM
If I want to be superstitious, I'd say something will indeed happen on 11-11. The only reason is because I CONSTANTLY see 11:11 on the clock, quite often two times a day. I have been seeing this for at least 5 years now, so if I had to come up with a date that something crazy would happen right off the top of my head, it'd be 11/11. :eek:

James Madison
10-09-2008, 06:40 PM
The number eleven is significant to the occult and in numerology so it shouldn't be surprising that the NWO would attempt some kind of stunt on that day.

Mini-Me
10-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Holy crap, guys...I just realized that's FOUR ONES!!!!!1111! :eek:
...wait, nevermind. False alarm.