PDA

View Full Version : Just heard Chuck Norris giving Ron Paul rave reviews on Neal Boortz....

wgadget
10-09-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm not sure Boortz liked it, but Chuck was saying that the ONLY honest Congressman he knows of is RON PAUL, and that if he had his way, he'd line up the other 434, get RON to tell him which were the honest ones vs. the corrupt ones, and then he'd BEAT UP all the corrupt ones.

LOL

:D

pacelli
10-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Cool, he said the same thing on Alex Jones, but then didn't he also say something laudatory about McCain?

I'll also give the obligatory "TUBE?" "youtube?" as well as the obligatory "youtube it yourself!".

fr33domfightr
10-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Where was Chuck in the Primaries?!?! Oh that's right, supporting Huckabee. I don't recall him saying anything positive about RP then.

FF

CountryMe
10-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Chuck has lost all my respect!! When he came out and supported McCain.
Chuck says Ron Paul is the ONLY honest Congressman and then supports
McCain. Double minded man.

Madison
10-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Chuck seems to like a lot of people who have radically different views. He apparently likes McCain and Paul, but according to his latest WorldNetDaily article he still loves Huckabee. He's full of shit.

hazek
10-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Maybe his intentions are well meant but he doesn't fully understand Ron's views.

I think someone should sit down with him and go through all the issues from a philosophical stand point and explain to him why Ron thinks and acts the way he does.

After a session like that I don't think he could support McCain any longer unless understanding Ron's views and believing in them was not his goal in the first place.

cska80
10-09-2008, 11:13 AM
At what time? I'm listening to his show now...it says it started at 1pm.

Magsec
10-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Maybe he just loves the broad spectrum of Republicans.

ClayTrainor
10-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Chuck seems to like a lot of people who have radically different views. He apparently likes McCain and Paul, but according to his latest WorldNetDaily article he still loves Huckabee. He's full of shit.

He's trying to sell his book, isnt it obvious?